I finally told my wife i want to see a bigger dick fuck her

How did she respond the next day or after she got sober?
Have you had any more conversations with her? You have a gorgeous wife my friend!
I think she probably truly meant it , but when she is sober , you will have to clarify some things. She will need to know jealousy is not an issue, she will need to know she can trust you will not hold it over her head or use it against her , and mostly that you will love her even more for doing it and it’s an act of love on your part to provide the opportunity. And if she needs help you will help her and protect her during the process.

don’t get so excited you ruin the meet when you see her squirting on a big dick !!! It’s so hard to stay back and let her her go, go ,go

Last night during drunk sex i finally got the courage to tell her she neeeds to fuck a bigger guy than me so she can enjoy it. I was drunk, so was she, and i never got the courage to tell her i wanted to share her, so i finally did it! While i was massaging her big ass i told her she desurved a bigger dick, that her big ass desurves a big dick, not like mine (average 6 inches a best) and well during that hot talk i asked her if she would be okay with it. I gurss her being drunk and hot she responded in yes! I was so happy and aroused, i told her i would let her fuck any guy that she wanted to, as long as he had a bigger and thicker dick than me. I also told her she would enjoy a bigger dick! Hopefully she can become a hit wife soon! Iam so excited! It is one of my biggest fantasies! What do you guys think?

We were fuking like rabbits last weekend and she showed me a pic on this site (her being blacked), on seiing that I was so turned on that I kept pounding her and she kept taking my agreements on fucking more than one big dik and would I help her out in stroking those diks. I kept saying yes as I couldnt think of anything else other than big white and black diks pounding her holes :).

Good start, when they say yes, best to reinforce it soon. Next time in bed with my wife we were scanning bbc ads and in less than an hour we were phone chatting with a guy . She got her man that next weekend , 12” black cock and I got some cream pie .

Reactions: sjhopefulguy
Good start, when they say yes, best to reinforce it soon. Next time in bed with my wife we were scanning bbc ads and in less than an hour we were phone chatting with a guy . She got her man that next weekend , 12” black cock and I got some cream pie .
I wish shit went this easy for me.

Last night during drunk sex i finally got the courage to tell her she neeeds to fuck a bigger guy than me so she can enjoy it. I was drunk, so was she, and i never got the courage to tell her i wanted to share her, so i finally did it! While i was massaging her big ass i told her she desurved a bigger dick, that her big ass desurves a big dick, not like mine (average 6 inches a best) and well during that hot talk i asked her if she would be okay with it. I gurss her being drunk and hot she responded in yes! I was so happy and aroused, i told her i would let her fuck any guy that she wanted to, as long as he had a bigger and thicker dick than me. I also told her she would enjoy a bigger dick! Hopefully she can become a hit wife soon! Iam so excited! It is one of my biggest fantasies! What do you guys think?
I hope you guys are doing great and start the lifestyle

Reactions: Kev627
Yes don’t let the moment pass once you’re sober. Keep up the discussion and make it a reality.
As she liked the idea drunk its now your chance to keep that conversation going and yes buy her that big lifelike dildo and make it part of your daily sex play. tell her you would love to see a well hung guy fucking her that deep

Her yes doesn't mean she will jump straight into it. She will go back n forth on this but eventually she will become a hot wife. Just make sure you tell her you enjoy seeing her that way you need to convince her that your interest lies only in her pleasure
My wife has gone back and forth for years as you said and still hasn't gone through with it. Now if I bring it up she gets really angry and tells me it's hurtful that I want her to fuck other men.

As she liked the idea drunk its now your chance to keep that conversation going and yes buy her that big lifelike dildo and make it part of your daily sex play. tell her you would love to see a well hung guy fucking her that deep
have you got her that dildo yet