I fuck my boss, because I LOVE IT...not to keep my job!

Good points, Kings! In our case, the fact that my wife was already having sex with him and wanted to continue bypasses the entire ordeal of asking the wife if she's willing, etc. etc. Instead, I found myself discussing much more erotic fun with her, - with her willing. The moral of the story: marry wisely....
True dat! Which is why I stay far away from marriage, I'm just not built nor wired for that kind of life🤷🏾‍♂😁

Reactions: Mrstevela
Now here's what I love about your admission, THAT SHE WAS ALREADY CHEATING...and just came clean at the right moment...while you're enjoying her used pussy😁😋 Me and you both know, she had beeeeeeeeeen cheating...not just the night before😁 Which is cool with guys like us; because we love women like that👍🏽 Being that she's an ex, doesn't mean the two of you can't continue having a lustful relationship. With that said, do the two of you still keep in contact?
Re keeping in contact: she's in another state clear across the country. Her parents left her some land and she was able to build on it, and generate income from home. She has other family living with her, so her and us aren't a good fit at this time. As someone else said, we just have to enjoy the moment!

True dat! Which is why I stay far away from marriage, I'm just not built nor wired for that kind of life🤷🏾‍♂😁
I'm sure many couples would love have to have a reliable and attractive single male in their relationship! For a while we had a 24 Yr old stopping by to take care of my wife, but he wasn't reliable. That relationship only lasted about 9 months before he got serious with his own girl. We told him it was fine for him to be in a relationship and still have sex with my wife, but he wasn't quite mature enough yet to wrap his head around it. He was a well-educated young engineer and was buff, which was exactly what my wife wanted at the time: a young hard-body. He was also scared to death he would knock my wife up and needed constant reassurance he could finish inside. It was a volatile mix! :)))))

Last edited:
I'm sure many couples would have to have a reliable and attractive single male in their relationship! For a while we had a 24 Yr old stopping by to take care of my wife, but he wasn't reliable. That relationship only lasted about 9 months before he got serious with his own girl. We told him it was fine for him to be in a relation and still have sex with my wife, but he wasn't quite mature enough yet to wrap his head around it. He was a well-educated young engineer and was buff, which was exactly what my wife wanted at the time: a young hard-body. He was also scared to death he would knock my wife up and needed constant reassurance he could finish inside. It was a volatile mix! :)))))
Nice!

Reactions: paterfamilius67
Re keeping in contact: she's in another state clear across the country. Her parents left her some land and she was able to build on it, and generate income from home. She has other family living with her, so her and us aren't a good fit at this time. As someone else said, we just have to enjoy the moment!
That sucks, all those memories of how she was...but unable to relive them again😤😤😤 Oh how I know that feeling...being with a woman who was the best sex I ever had...and once she became an ex, I never ran into her again☹️

I'm sure many couples would have to have a reliable and attractive single male in their relationship! For a while we had a 24 Yr old stopping by to take care of my wife, but he wasn't reliable. That relationship only lasted about 9 months before he got serious with his own girl. We told him it was fine for him to be in a relation and still have sex with my wife, but he wasn't quite mature enough yet to wrap his head around it. He was a well-educated young engineer and was buff, which was exactly what my wife wanted at the time: a young hard-body. He was also scared to death he would knock my wife up and needed constant reassurance he could finish inside. It was a volatile mix! :)))))
I would never worry about whether or not to finish in your wife. If she didn’t want me to she would let me know. If she said nothing either way I would make sure you had a good view of my throbbing shaft unloading deep inside her.

He had a great body, but had trouble staying hard with me in the room so I only saw him finish inside her one time. As his orgasm started, he pulled on the first spurt went on her belly but then she ordered him to finish inside and the rest went in her. The aroma of cum just filled the room and my wife looked absolutely radiant and happy. That's the hottest moment of all! From then on, we invited him to our house when the kids were with their dad, and I stayed out of the room until he was spent. As a young guy, he always had two or three loads for her. It was pretty messy when she was ready for me (usually while he was dressing to leave). We still joke about how I wasn't really getting "seconds," - it was "thirds, fourths or fifths." Her subtle way of letting me know where I stood in the broad scheme of things.

• Love
Reactions: slappin8silly57
He had a great body, but had trouble staying hard with me in the room so I only saw him finish inside her one time. As his orgasm started, he pulled on the first spurt went on her belly but then she ordered him to finish inside and the rest went in her. The aroma of cum just filled the room and my wife looked absolutely radiant and happy. That's the hottest moment of all! From then on, we invited him to our house when the kids were with their dad, and I stayed out of the room until he was spent. As a young guy, he always had two or three loads for her. It was pretty messy when she was ready for me (usually while he was dressing to leave). We still joke about how I wasn't really getting "seconds," - it was "thirds, fourths or fifths." Her subtle way of letting me know where I stood in the broad scheme of things.
I would insist you watch

Reactions: Mrstevela
Started fucking my the boss in my late 20s and it was not for money or a better job. The dynamic of it was erotic to me and he was the only one that wouldn't pay attention to me. It was like a challenge at first to see if he would notice me, then when he did it was the erotic dynamic i was looking for. Him being older, the boss and in my case white, made it so hot to be the naughty office girl.

Started fucking my the boss in my late 20s and it was not for money or a better job. The dynamic of it was erotic to me and he was the only one that wouldn't pay attention to me. It was like a challenge at first to see if he would notice me, then when he did it was the erotic dynamic i was looking for. Him being older, the boss and in my case white, made it so hot to be the naughty office girl.
Do you still partake in that act of debauchery, or would you like too be in that scenario again?

I have got to hire you.

• Love
Reactions: Mocha wife
I have got to hire you.
I might not get a lot of work done, but I would work you over head to toe often.
I can see it now… “Mocha, Can you come to my office? Please lock the door.” (You know that is code for Cock Time) That grin on your face as you cross the room raising your dress tells me everything. The Boss has a bonus for you. 😁😘🍆😈

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Mocha wife
I might not get a lot of work done, but I would work you over head to toe often.
I can see it now… “Mocha, Can you come to my office? Please lock the door.” (You know that is code for Cock Time) That grin on your face as you cross the room raising your dress tells me everything. The Boss has a bonus for you. 😁😘🍆😈
Nothing I would like more than knowing you are carrying my seed all day while we are working. Every morning we could make it coffee and cum.
Lunch would be seed coating your throat. Creampie dessert after dinner for your husband