I fuck my boss, because I LOVE IT...not to keep my job!

I enjoy stores about wifes and her bosses, please tell us more.

I have enjoyed three different boss/wife situations. My first wife liked having sex with guys we knew in our everyday life. She had sex with about 25 guys we knew in our 8 years together (from 18 to 26). Right after we married, at 21, my wife seduced my older married boss. We thought it would be hot if my boss got to fuck my hot young wife. We did not think that my boss would do anything if he thought that I knew about it, so she lied and told him that she would never tell me. I worked with my boss every day for two years when he was fucking my wife. It was really hot.

We thought that the 'boss' thing was so hot that when she graduated from college, she seduced her first boss, an older married guy with kids. She eventually had sex with a couple of other co-workers too.

My wife Kate has been having sex with her married boss for several years. Her boss knows that I am okay with him fucking my wife. We did not want him to have to worry about her crazy husband catching them. He only has to hide it from his wife. Besides, they needed a place to fuck. They have their dates at our house even when I am at home. They spend a couple of hours in the guest room while I watch TV (and jerk off) in the family room.

We are friends with a number of other hotwife/stag-vixen couples. Most of the wives have had sex with one or more bosses during their marriage. A lot of couples think it is hot to let the boss fuck the wife.

Where are those delicious wives/girlfriends who are "currently" sucking, licking, fucking, and submitting to their male/female boss before hours, during hours, after hours...or hell, anytime and any place the boss tells you to give him or her a piece of that ass🤷🏾‍♂?

Reactions: keylife022
I've been married twice and both of my wives had sex with their bosses (usually while traveling with him on business). As a result, they had excellent job security, were able to travel to places we'd never have been able to afford, etc. There's risks and care has to be taken but it's worked out well for us. A big benefit? We always knew the ins and outs of what was happening within the company she worked for.

I've been married twice and both of my wives had sex with their bosses (usually while traveling with him on business). As a result, they had excellent job security, were able to travel to places we'd never have been able to afford, etc. There's risks and care has to be taken but it's worked out well for us. A big benefit? We always knew the ins and outs of what was happening within the company she worked for.
I have always had one in office playmate. Always one of my best employees.
Never got in the way of the job. Two were married, one of those got pregnant. Never knew who daddy was.
All made it known they were available to play.

Now was this something you encouraged your wives to do, or were they actually cheating...and you got off on it?

Reactions: Mrstevela
Now was this something you encouraged your wives to do, or were they actually cheating...and you got off on it?
Kings, in both cases I encouraged. In one case, my wife came home from a business trip and during sex, shared with me that she'd slept with her boss the night before. I let her know it was a turn-on for me, and she opened up even more and revealed that it had been good sex, she'd had more than one orgasm and invited the boss to spend the entire night with her - she hoped I was good with it. When I was in his presence (dropping her off at work, company parties, etc.) he never acknowleged the affair. That said, after those events, my wife and I always had good sex with telling me details about their sex. I think he was reveling in the fact that he'd cuckolded another man. :)

Kings, in both cases I encouraged. In one case, my wife came home from a business trip and during sex, shared with me that she'd slept with her boss the night before. I let her know it was a turn-on for me, and she opened up even more and revealed that it had been good sex, she'd had more than one orgasm and invited the boss to spend the entire night with her - she hoped I was good with it. When I was in his presence (dropping her off at work, company parties, etc.) he never acknowleged the affair. That said, after those events, my wife and I always had good sex with telling me details about their sex. I think he was reveling in the fact that he'd cuckolded another man. :)
Now here's what I love about your admission, THAT SHE WAS ALREADY CHEATING...and just came clean at the right moment...while you're enjoying her used pussy😁😋 Me and you both know, she had beeeeeeeeeen cheating...not just the night before😁 Which is cool with guys like us; because we love women like that👍🏽 Being that she's an ex, doesn't mean the two of you can't continue having a lustful relationship. With that said, do the two of you still keep in contact?

Now here's what I love about your admission, THAT SHE WAS ALREADY CHEATING...and just came clean at the right moment...while you're enjoying her used pussy😁😋 Me and you both know, she had beeeeeeeeeen cheating...not just the night before😁 Which is cool with guys like us; because we love women like that👍🏽 Being that she's an ex, doesn't mean the two of you can't continue having a lustful relationship. With that said, do the two of you still keep in contact?
Good points, Kings! In our case, the fact that my wife was already having sex with him and wanted to continue bypasses the entire ordeal of asking the wife if she's willing, etc. etc. Instead, I found myself discussing much more erotic fun with her, - with her willing. The moral of the story: marry wisely....