I fuck my boss, because I LOVE IT...not to keep my job!

Now here's what I love about your admission, THAT SHE WAS ALREADY CHEATING...and just came clean at the right moment...while you're enjoying her used pussyšŸ˜šŸ˜‹ Me and you both know, she had beeeeeeeeeen cheating...not just the night beforešŸ˜ Which is cool with guys like us; because we love women like thatšŸ‘šŸ½ Being that she's an ex, doesn't mean the two of you can't continue having a lustful relationship. With that said, do the two of you still keep in contact?
Depends on how you define "cheating!" We'd discussed the concept of her having sex with other guys from day one of our marriage and she knew I wanted it to happen. And she also knew I wanted her to sleep with her boss. She'd been hinting that it was going to happen, and as you imply I'll probably never know when they first had sex or every time they did the deed, I love it that way. The sex we had when she returned from a trip with her boss was off the charts hot. We seldom speak any more as she moved out of state - her father left her some land and a house clear across the country and I didn't want to move to that area. She remarried (not to the boss, but to another guy she met at work) and she and her husband live in that house to this day.

Reactions: antoniodicro