I fucked a friend’s wife and she left the evidence for him

leicester_bull

Male
Gold
I fucked a friend’s wife and she left the evidence for him.

I met this guy when I started a new job, we hit it off, became friends and hung out at work all the time. We always planned on getting together on the weekend for some beers but it was always hard to set up as he had 2 kids and a wife. A couple months went by and we made plans to have a BBQ.

He had always gone on about how hot his wife was and when I met her, I realised he wasn't kidding. She had an awesome body on her. The BBQ was a good time, we all got way too drunk, my friend especially. I went inside to get the next round of beers and his wife followed. My friend was pretty much passing out in a lawn chair.

I got inside to grab the beers and without any warning his wife, who had come in behind me, just lifted her top to show me her tits. She wasn’t wearing a bra. They were really nice and sat on her chest well. She had seen me checking her out all evening. I sort of thought it was for my benefit and this confirmed it. All I said was, those are great, then she put her shirt down and laughed. We both headed back outside.

They went to bed not long after and I passed out on a couch. I headed home the next morning and I couldn't get her tits out of my mind. We all hung out a lot after that. One weekend we had a few too many beers again on Sunday evening. I went home in a taxi. I wasn't feeling too great the next morning. I decided to call in sick. I called my friend as he was going to come pick me up. I told him I wasn't going and to forget me.

I got a text from his wife at about 10am telling me she was bringing me a coffee and some breakfast (by this time I had both of their numbers, though she and I never texted other than when she was trying to get a hold of my friend). I was up for a coffee, so I said that sounds good. She showed up wearing the tightest yoga pants.

She had an amazing arse and those pants looked great on her. We sat on the deck in the garden and had our coffee. I couldn't stop looking at her body. I was getting so turned on. I knew I couldn't have sex with my friend’s wife. We chatted for a while before she got up and came to sit next to me.

She lay back stretched out on the garden sofa with her head on the arm of the chair and put her legs across my lap. "This is so much more comfortable". I was a little uncomfortable though, I had a full hard on and was worried she would feel it if her leg moved a bit. Sure enough, she moved her leg over and said "nice boner, I could see the bulge" we laughed, I was pretty embarrassed.

She sat up and said "I can help with that, if you want". At this point my man brain came over me. I said "sounds good to me" and stood up. I turned towards her, she reached up and undid my belt, then proceeded to pull my jeans down. My rock hard dick flung out as my pants slid past the head. She told me I was a lot bigger than her husband. She took the head in her mouth and worked it for a while. She had skills, plus the rush of how wrong it felt was making it hard not to cum.

I was oozing pre cum like crazy. She stood up, I reached down her pants and finger fucked her until she had a hard time standing. Her pants and thong were soaked. I took her over to the stairs of the deck, bent her over doggy style and fucked her. She started to shake and cum and I went with her and filled her with cum. it gushed out around my dick and went everywhere.

We got dressed when we were done. She didn't wipe up or anything, just pulled her thong and pants up, she left a while after. We did make out for a bit and she told me that it had been amazing. She sent me a pic later of her thong and pants lying on top of the dirty laundry basket. She told me in the text that it was laundry night and my friend always does the laundry.

That got me hard again and I jerked off later to that. Nothing was ever said about that day. I left the job shortly after that and we lost touch. It was an amazing fuck. As wrong as it was and that's probably why it was so good.

I met this guy when I started a new job, we hit it off, became friends and hung out at work all the time. We always planned on getting together on the weekend for some beers but it was always hard to set up as he had 2 kids and a wife. A couple months went by and we made plans to have a BBQ.

He had always gone on about how hot his wife was and when I met her, I realised he wasn't kidding. She had an awesome body on her. The BBQ was a good time, we all got way too drunk, my friend especially. I went inside to get the next round of beers and his wife followed. My friend was pretty much passing out in a lawn chair.

I got inside to grab the beers and without any warning his wife, who had come in behind me, just lifted her top to show me her tits. She wasn’t wearing a bra. They were really nice and sat on her chest well. She had seen me checking her out all evening. I sort of thought it was for my benefit and this confirmed it. All I said was, those are great, then she put her shirt down and laughed. We both headed back outside.

They went to bed not long after and I passed out on a couch. I headed home the next morning and I couldn't get her tits out of my mind. We all hung out a lot after that. One weekend we had a few too many beers again on Sunday evening. I went home in a taxi. I wasn't feeling too great the next morning. I decided to call in sick. I called my friend as he was going to come pick me up. I told him I wasn't going and to forget me.

I got a text from his wife at about 10am telling me she was bringing me a coffee and some breakfast (by this time I had both of their numbers, though she and I never texted other than when she was trying to get a hold of my friend). I was up for a coffee, so I said that sounds good. She showed up wearing the tightest yoga pants.

She had an amazing arse and those pants looked great on her. We sat on the deck in the garden and had our coffee. I couldn't stop looking at her body. I was getting so turned on. I knew I couldn't have sex with my friend’s wife. We chatted for a while before she got up and came to sit next to me.

She lay back stretched out on the garden sofa with her head on the arm of the chair and put her legs across my lap. "This is so much more comfortable". I was a little uncomfortable though, I had a full hard on and was worried she would feel it if her leg moved a bit. Sure enough, she moved her leg over and said "nice boner, I could see the bulge" we laughed, I was pretty embarrassed.

She sat up and said "I can help with that, if you want". At this point my man brain came over me. I said "sounds good to me" and stood up. I turned towards her, she reached up and undid my belt, then proceeded to pull my jeans down. My rock hard dick flung out as my pants slid past the head. She told me I was a lot bigger than her husband. She took the head in her mouth and worked it for a while. She had skills, plus the rush of how wrong it felt was making it hard not to cum.

I was oozing pre cum like crazy. She stood up, I reached down her pants and finger fucked her until she had a hard time standing. Her pants and thong were soaked. I took her over to the stairs of the deck, bent her over doggy style and fucked her. She started to shake and cum and I went with her and filled her with cum. it gushed out around my dick and went everywhere.

We got dressed when we were done. She didn't wipe up or anything, just pulled her thong and pants up, she left a while after. We did make out for a bit and she told me that it had been amazing. She sent me a pic later of her thong and pants lying on top of the dirty laundry basket. She told me in the text that it was laundry night and my friend always does the laundry.

That got me hard again and I jerked off later to that. Nothing was ever said about that day. I left the job shortly after that and we lost touch. It was an amazing fuck. As wrong as it was and that's probably why it was so good.
So fucking hot

Nothing wrong about it at all. You should look them up again.

Reactions: toolman2c

we would love to see the pic of her thong and pants lying on top of the dirty laundry basket, if you still have it!

Reactions: toolman2c and jodoc