I got more than enough to work with, just text/email me….

Feb 15, 2021
Lawrence Kansas USA
Well, I’m 11x8 rock hard. I might be 59 but I am still rock solid muscle, head to toe. And I have a huge, nonstop sex drive to go with it. I would love to help you/your wife out. I am disease free and have had vasectomy. I can cum around the clock for an extra tight cunt. Like for the men to suck this fucker too. Once you start, you won’t want to quit. And the ladies never want to get off this thing either. Looking for a regular thing in Lawrence Kansas. I’ll pay expenses. I am not a flake; looking for something regular. Peace…..

Attachments

• 11x8MYCOCKERIK.jpeg
    11x8MYCOCKERIK.jpeg
    24.3 KB · Views: 118
  • BlondesorBlack.GIF
    BlondesorBlack.GIF
    911.2 KB · Views: 115
Well, I’m 11x8 rock hard. I might be 59 but I am still rock solid muscle, head to toe. And I have a huge, nonstop sex drive to go with it. I would love to help you/your wife out. I am disease free and have had vasectomy. I can cum around the clock for an extra tight cunt. Like for the men to suck this fucker too. Once you start, you won’t want to quit. And the ladies never want to get off this thing either. Looking for a regular thing in Lawrence Kansas. I’ll pay expenses. I am not a flake; looking for something regular. Peace…..
Wife loves your cock

Attachments

• IMG_20200407_213114_hdr.jpg
    IMG_20200407_213114_hdr.jpg
    166.9 KB · Views: 89
damn.. Italian Ct wife never had anything like that..it'b be worth it just to see her reaction to being stretched by that meat

Dam big love to see more videos of you fucking some woman thing is huge