i know what my cuckold husband likes

So good to let his brother breed you. At least you know the genetics if you get pregnant.

My ex used to sometimes let her sister play with us. (She also put me on display for another sister. I was tied naked and spread eagle on the bed and blindfolded. I wasn't supposed to know her sister was there but I figured it out.)

So nice to let your husband have sloppy seconds. Such a wonderful feeling to slip a cock into my ex's already fucked pussy and feel another man's cum in there, especially if his had live sperm and mine did not.

Reactions: toolman2c
I guess he is a cuckold. He likes when I talk dirty to him. He loves to see me enjoying other men. I let him watch everything. From me getting ready until he takes me home or the bull leaves for the night . Sometimes we fuck sometimes he cleans me. Sometimes I gove him footjobs. He always takes pictures. He ven got some from a few swingers parties. This first picture I am with his brother. I had just finished riding him until myblegs gave out. I post moreView attachment 1036609
J is trying to seduce my Brother, but he's not picking up on it!! LOL She keeps trying every time we all go camping otgether. CW

This is what it is all about. I am with my husband's brother. He is breeding me. My husband can see. he can hear me moaning His brother pumping away . I hold myblegs back so he can go deep in meView attachment 1036809
HOT!! J is hoping to seduce my Brother too, and not use any birth control if he ever picks up on her interest. Would be HOT if she was pregnant by my Brother!! CW