I like the word ,,,Lover,,, better than ,,,Bull,,, How about you?

Maybe it's just me and how I view the word referring to her boyfriend,
But I like using the word Lover. When talking about her boyfriend rather than. Bull. As for me Bull seems kinda distant and impersonal, yet Lover is something more ,, like a special person to her that she can connect to and That I can live with in terms of sharing her with him , a special person in her life other than me , someone else who has some sort of special feelings for her and us as a current couple.

Like a Bull is anyan that screws her and she has no other interest in him other than sex .

But a Lover for me at least seems to be a constant presence in her / our lives , something that she can wrap her head around and something I can feel safe with her being with him .

I wouldn't want her and a Bull to go bareback and she knows this , But her Lover that she's been seeing a while is a different story, and I have had the pleasure of being with them and he was bare and we all wanted him to cum in her and after he pulled out they both just lay there , and let me go down on her and it was delicious , the very first time I did it she cracked up laughing but I continued cause it was absolutely delicious, she held my head and wouldn't let go I felt her muscles contracting while she.had another orgasm.

His load was more than mine and she asked me if I liked it as much as she did .

Getting up I kissed her deep and asked her what she thought.

He was her Lover and I told her in front of him I want this every time but only a Lover of yours Not a Bull.

She was so excited and she fucked me with him still on the bed , I told her I loved her and she said it back to me then we kissed till he got dressed and left , I wasn't going to let her go and she held me tight ,

I did cum in her but not as much like I said earlier, and I went down and ate my own cum from her .

This is her real 1st boyfriend and he is uncut about 8 inches or so slightly thicker than mine and I hope this lasts
Hi, I'm with you, I like the word lover before bull as well

Lover is better then bull feels so attached with cockold, candaulist or stag who gave me a space in his marriage life and make me obsessed with his beautiful wife.

For us the word Bull we feel depicts a dominant male and my wife is very much NOT submissive in any way, quite the opposite, we have through time had nobody in her bed and other times several, as much as we can control it she likes to keep a lover, to us a lover is someone she goes bareback with, someone who interests her over and above the big cock and the ability to use it, someone she has some, some being the operative word, feelings for, with a lover she will stay over night go for short weekend breaks etc, over and above that again when circumstance and availability allow she likes to keep a small stable of FuckBuddies these would be just a fuck, recreational sex, , still preferably regulars but they turn up, go to bed till exhausted and then go off back to their other life....other than that she has a friend (female) who she occasionally and I do mean occasionally goes to swingers clubs with.....

Just my opinion. I like lover, patterned, companion. Bull to me infers someone just looking for sex. The others is someone who understands the mental aspect of the relationship.

Reactions: spin418
For us the word Bull we feel depicts a dominant male and my wife is very much NOT submissive in any way, quite the opposite, we have through time had nobody in her bed and other times several, as much as we can control it she likes to keep a lover, to us a lover is someone she goes bareback with, someone who interests her over and above the big cock and the ability to use it, someone she has some, some being the operative word, feelings for, with a lover she will stay over night go for short weekend breaks etc, over and above that again when circumstance and availability allow she likes to keep a small stable of FuckBuddies these would be just a fuck, recreational sex, , still preferably regulars but they turn up, go to bed till exhausted and then go off back to their other life....other than that she has a friend (female) who she occasionally and I do mean occasionally goes to swingers clubs with.....
You touched upon some important aspects of an advanced cuckold relationship. My wife has a steady long term lover and they share all the things a loving couple share and I'm denied. It's not just slam bam thank you ma'am its romance.Since I'm not considered a man by my wife I don't get these privileges. She enjoys his masculine companionship outside the bedroom as well as in. They often go on romantic dinner dates and weekend getaways and when she comes back home to me she tells me about the wonderful time she had with her man. She speaks to me like as if I was one of her gfs instead of her husband. I can see how her eyes light up as she smiles telling me how proud she is to be with such an amazing man and well he takes care of her in public and private. So yes he is much more than a bull although she has had them before. She has now pledged herself to him exclusively and she lets no one else touch her including me.