I like the word ,,,Lover,,, better than ,,,Bull,,, How about you?

It really all comes down to what he is to her/you.
A bull implies a guy who will take her and do what he wants and get her to orgasm due to his fucking abulities and his appeal to her sub side.

We all know what a lover is.
Lovers are not necessarily bulls.

Well, a Bull infers to me SEXUAL. No messy
Love affairs or entanglements. The Bull
services the lady, just as escirts & hookers
have done for men...pretty much forever.
The bull steers clean of romance...only
enough to make the lady feel good.

My wife uses lover for some of the guys she fucks but her boss who gets to fuck her more than anybody else she refers to as her boyfriend lover

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c
My Gf never use "lover", for the guys she fucks. She prefer "boy toy", "sex toy" when she speak about guys who fucks her.

• Love
My GF refers to them as Bull.
Reasoning that she's seeing them purely
for the sex. No romantic entanglements.
Just hit, hard & deep fucking.

Maybe it's just me and how I view the word referring to her boyfriend,
But I like using the word Lover. When talking about her boyfriend rather than. Bull. As for me Bull seems kinda distant and impersonal, yet Lover is something more ,, like a special person to her that she can connect to and That I can live with in terms of sharing her with him , a special person in her life other than me , someone else who has some sort of special feelings for her and us as a current couple.

Like a Bull is anyan that screws her and she has no other interest in him other than sex .

But a Lover for me at least seems to be a constant presence in her / our lives , something that she can wrap her head around and something I can feel safe with her being with him .

I wouldn't want her and a Bull to go bareback and she knows this , But her Lover that she's been seeing a while is a different story, and I have had the pleasure of being with them and he was bare and we all wanted him to cum in her and after he pulled out they both just lay there , and let me go down on her and it was delicious , the very first time I did it she cracked up laughing but I continued cause it was absolutely delicious, she held my head and wouldn't let go I felt her muscles contracting while she.had another orgasm.

His load was more than mine and she asked me if I liked it as much as she did .

Getting up I kissed her deep and asked her what she thought.

He was her Lover and I told her in front of him I want this every time but only a Lover of yours Not a Bull.

She was so excited and she fucked me with him still on the bed , I told her I loved her and she said it back to me then we kissed till he got dressed and left , I wasn't going to let her go and she held me tight ,

I did cum in her but not as much like I said earlier, and I went down and ate my own cum from her .

This is her real 1st boyfriend and he is uncut about 8 inches or so slightly thicker than mine and I hope this lasts
I love it when my wife developed a loving relationship with her boyfriends because it made the sex and the connection between them so much more intense.

I don't really like to be called a bull - I find it quite wanky to be honest. I dont want to be referred to as an animal. Ive had 'friends' and the connections have been variable - but with each of the 4 couples I needed to develop a relationship and connection to drive the passion. Its more fulfilling that way. I dont want to 'fuck to order' - I gain enjoyment from kissing the lady at first with intensity and passion. One wife used to say "I love you' as we made love - always with meaning and so her husband could hear. I reciprocated of course.

When we first started we were very much talking about bulls. I was keen Fena had muscular, xxl, dominant men and she loved it. While I always loved her having a conveyer belt of strange men as well, over time though I got a huge kick from her developing a bond with an individual.

I remember one time, a regular lover arrived and they kissed so passionately, like old lovers, she whispered ‘I’ve missed you so much’ as he kissed her neck and there was something so exciting about that.

Later, they had a bath together and I brought them a glass of wine. She looked so satisfied, almost in love. And I loved it.

• Love
Like so many others on here, my wife is not a cow, she is a 5 6, 115lbs beautiful LADY..we are both professionals, livng in a small town so when we played, it is usually out of town. She had 11 different lovers, all black men. Each one we picked to meet were true gentlemen, but did get what they wanted, as did she. She loved foreplay, candles, talking, and being paid attention to. Being in the deep south, black was the choice as it is rather taboo and exciting. The looks she got with her lovers were so funny, and when they would kiss or touch in private got the attention she wanted. With a couple of exceptions, all of her lovers were also very good in bed. Making sure she was satisfied with their love making. She had one regular for over 5 years, even a mini vacation with him, looking at houses together shopping, nice lunches and dinners. Most of her lovers were with her more than once, some many times. Since I had been snipped, we decided to get her on the pill again so she could truly enjoy the bare feeling and the loads of cum shooting in her. Only time we used condoms was three different men in the islands..
She also entertained in our home a number of times with her regular, and one man 90 miles away, and the delivery man that seduced her. I always remembered it is her body, not mine, not theirs..total respect.. And yes, with her regular, she would tell him she loved him , as did he....we can love many people..
nicely wrote, i enjoyed reading it.

I tend not to refer to him as her bull when writing about our activities except in cases where he fucks her hard and furiously. Bull seems a bit crude to me. I like to call him her lover or her man. Calling him her lover suggests that which he does,he makes love to her which is the softened way of saying he fucks her.But sometimes I like to say he fucks her. It depends on my mood. I also like to refer to him as her man. That's what she calls him:" My man is comming over to make love to me" or " My man is taking me out tonight" ," Could you hear my man fucking me last night, bitch boy?" When she calls him her man it implys that I'm not a man but less than a man. She calls me her "boy" or her "bitch".

But I like using the word Lover. When talking about her boyfriend rather than. Bull. As for me Bull seems kinda distant and impersonal, yet Lover is something more ,, like a special person to her that she can connect to and That I can live with in terms of sharing her with him , a special person in her life other than me , someone else who has some sort of special feelings for her and us as a current couple.

Like a Bull is anyan that screws her and she has no other interest in him other than sex .

But a Lover for me at least seems to be a constant presence in her / our lives , something that she can wrap her head around and something I can feel safe with her being with him .

I wouldn't want her and a Bull to go bareback and she knows this , But her Lover that she's been seeing a while is a different story, and I have had the pleasure of being with them and he was bare and we all wanted him to cum in her and after he pulled out they both just lay there , and let me go down on her and it was delicious , the very first time I did it she cracked up laughing but I continued cause it was absolutely delicious, she held my head and wouldn't let go I felt her muscles contracting while she.had another orgasm.

He was her Lover and I told her in front of him I want this every time but only a Lover of yours Not a Bull.

She was so excited and she fucked me with him still on the bed , I told her I loved her and she said it back to me then we kissed till he got dressed and left , I wasn't going to let her go and she held me tight ,

I did cum in her but not as much like I said earlier, and I went down and ate my own cum from her .

This is her real 1st boyfriend and he is uncut about 8 inches or so slightly thicker than mine and I hope this lasts
I think the ternonology depends on who the 3rd is, prior relationship, and can change over time as well. A Bull can changes to lover, or our lover or our partner.

This is her real 1st boyfriend and he is uncut about 8 inches or so slightly thicker than mine and I hope this las

I don't really like to be called a bull - I find it quite wanky to be honest. I dont want to be referred to as an animal. Ive had 'friends' and the connections have been variable - but with each of the 4 couples I needed to develop a relationship and connection to drive the passion. Its more fulfilling that way. I dont want to 'fuck to order' - I gain enjoyment from kissing the lady at first with intensity and passion. One wife used to say "I love you' as we made love - always with meaning and so her husband could hear. I reciprocated of course.
My wife and her lover sometimes go straight to the bedroom if they are short on time but other wise like to first get together and unwind. They might relax on the sofa and make out and fondle for a while. Or take a nice swim in the pool and frolic then work their way to the bedroom or maybe one of the pool lounges. Sometimes they do it right in the water. I get cheated out of my creampie when that happens. I'm usually there serving them drinks and whatever getting excited that they are going to fuck in front of me while I remain pussy free.

Reactions: Slutrocknroll
My first goal is to be a public cum bag, so we always get right to the point, no matter who walks into my house. I love being used just as a Fuck meat. They fuck me and leave. Just long enough to empty their balls. Sometimes they come with friends, who also become regulars. During the day, it's more like one on one, it's in the evening and on weekends that it gets interesting. Because a lot of them come and that's when the gangbang starts while my husband is watching TV. They used to participate and take pictures and videos.
But now he is used to being married to a fat slut.

Reactions: 2wheel and DonD
My first goal is to be a public cum bag, so we always get right to the point, no matter who walks into my house. I love being used just as a Fuck meat. They fuck me and leave. Just long enough to empty their balls. Sometimes they come with friends, who also become regulars. During the day, it's more like one on one, it's in the evening and on weekends that it gets interesting. Because a lot of them come and that's when the gangbang starts while my husband is watching TV. They used to participate and take pictures and videos.
But now he is used to being married to a fat slut.
Here is an idea. Lay out a rubber sheet on your bed and lay on it and have as many men as possible fuck you and jerk off on you till you are totally covered and swiming in cum. The rubbersheet will keep all the cum in a pool and not get absorbed by cloth sheets. You can roll and slither around in all that sticky cum and sleep in it that night. Does that sound like fun?

Here is an idea. Lay out a rubber sheet on your bed and lay on it and have as many men as possible fuck you and jerk off on you till you are totally covered and swiming in cum. The rubbersheet will keep all the cum in a pool and not get absorbed by cloth sheets. You can roll and slither around in all that sticky cum and sleep in it that night. Does that sound like fun?
This is something I do sometimes. When they are gone, sometimes I don't join my husband in our room, I like to stay in the bed where I have been fucked all day to wallow and sleep in the cum of those who have fucked me all day long. And stay covered in their cum

Reactions: GabrielBigHard
This is something I do sometimes. When they are gone, sometimes I don't join my husband in our room, I like to stay in the bed where I have been fucked all day to wallow and sleep in the cum of those who have fucked me all day long. And stay covered in their cum
Love it. Do you you ever get dressed the next day without cleaning up and go about your day with the cum all over you and starting to stink?