I like the word ,,,Lover,,, better than ,,,Bull,,, How about you?

Maybe it's just me and how I view the word referring to her boyfriend,
But I like using the word Lover. When talking about her boyfriend rather than. Bull. As for me Bull seems kinda distant and impersonal, yet Lover is something more ,, like a special person to her that she can connect to and That I can live with in terms of sharing her with him , a special person in her life other than me , someone else who has some sort of special feelings for her and us as a current couple.

Like a Bull is anyan that screws her and she has no other interest in him other than sex .

But a Lover for me at least seems to be a constant presence in her / our lives , something that she can wrap her head around and something I can feel safe with her being with him .

I wouldn't want her and a Bull to go bareback and she knows this , But her Lover that she's been seeing a while is a different story, and I have had the pleasure of being with them and he was bare and we all wanted him to cum in her and after he pulled out they both just lay there , and let me go down on her and it was delicious , the very first time I did it she cracked up laughing but I continued cause it was absolutely delicious, she held my head and wouldn't let go I felt her muscles contracting while she.had another orgasm.

His load was more than mine and she asked me if I liked it as much as she did .

Getting up I kissed her deep and asked her what she thought.

He was her Lover and I told her in front of him I want this every time but only a Lover of yours Not a Bull.

She was so excited and she fucked me with him still on the bed , I told her I loved her and she said it back to me then we kissed till he got dressed and left , I wasn't going to let her go and she held me tight ,

I did cum in her but not as much like I said earlier, and I went down and ate my own cum from her .

This is her real 1st boyfriend and he is uncut about 8 inches or so slightly thicker than mine and I hope this lasts

Maybe it's just me and how I view the word referring to her boyfriend,
But I like using the word Lover. When talking about her boyfriend rather than. Bull. As for me Bull seems kinda distant and impersonal, yet Lover is something more ,, like a special person to her that she can connect to and That I can live with in terms of sharing her with him , a special person in her life other than me , someone else who has some sort of special feelings for her and us as a current couple.

Like a Bull is anyan that screws her and she has no other interest in him other than sex .

But a Lover for me at least seems to be a constant presence in her / our lives , something that she can wrap her head around and something I can feel safe with her being with him .

I wouldn't want her and a Bull to go bareback and she knows this , But her Lover that she's been seeing a while is a different story, and I have had the pleasure of being with them and he was bare and we all wanted him to cum in her and after he pulled out they both just lay there , and let me go down on her and it was delicious , the very first time I did it she cracked up laughing but I continued cause it was absolutely delicious, she held my head and wouldn't let go I felt her muscles contracting while she.had another orgasm.

His load was more than mine and she asked me if I liked it as much as she did .

Getting up I kissed her deep and asked her what she thought.

He was her Lover and I told her in front of him I want this every time but only a Lover of yours Not a Bull.

She was so excited and she fucked me with him still on the bed , I told her I loved her and she said it back to me then we kissed till he got dressed and left , I wasn't going to let her go and she held me tight ,

I did cum in her but not as much like I said earlier, and I went down and ate my own cum from her .

This is her real 1st boyfriend and he is uncut about 8 inches or so slightly thicker than mine and I hope this lasts
What does she like to call him.

We have a guy we see. He's not our/her bull or lover. He's a guy we know and enjoy adding to our sex life.
When he's with us he does got more sex time with her than I do but I get all I can handle. We take turns doing her, we all have a great time.
Me and him have licked her after we've filled her but it's a few min later and after she's wiped off but it's still there for sure. I've kissed her after she's swallowed his load but not right after.
She and I save the I love you stuff for when he's not with us.

Last edited:
My GF called him her BULL because he fucked her like a bull mite; hard, Long and often.
As she's told me its passion & sex, not love.
And when he needs her, she went to him
rite away, No matter what we/she was doing
she went and took a fucking or blew him.
And thats what SHE wanted, to be sexually
used by him. Said it made her feel natural, like
a woman shud feel.
And he never let her down, almost always dropped 2 loads in/on her, sometimes 3. He even pimped her off to other bulls at times.

We DO NOT use the term "bull". It seems so fetish like and to me it's kind of silly I guess. I (we) aren't really in to much of what you read on this
forum at all. The whole "cuck" thing "bull" thing "reclaim" thing, etc is all a bit too much like other people's fantasy. We do all of that, and have for a very long time. It's just that there was never any "protocol" or "terminology" for it. My husband has given me oral sex since the day we were married, often while I've had other guys cum inside of me. Sometimes he was aware, other times not, it just wasn't the same thing then. It was just part of sex. Oh well, so the answer is NO BULL.

Mrs Hw

I refer to her lovers as boyfriends or lovers but as they are mainly long term friendships mainly by their name. She doesnt like the term Bull as she is not a cow.

I also like the term boyfriend and she has no issues with this, she refers to me as her loving cuck husband in private, on birthday cards etc.

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c
We DO NOT use the term "bull". It seems so fetish like and to me it's kind of silly I guess. I (we) aren't really in to much of what you read on this
forum at all. The whole "cuck" thing "bull" thing "reclaim" thing, etc is all a bit too much like other people's fantasy. We do all of that, and have for a very long time. It's just that there was never any "protocol" or "terminology" for it. My husband has given me oral sex since the day we were married, often while I've had other guys cum inside of me. Sometimes he was aware, other times not, it just wasn't the same thing then. It was just part of sex. Oh well, so the answer is NO BULL.

Mrs Hw
I just think it is so hot that you let him go down on you with other guy’s cum inside of you without him knowing. What a hot thing to do!!

• Love
Terms like "Bull", and "Sir" are labels probably given by the weaker irrelevent husband. Nowadays doesnt everything need a label?

I have only fantasized with the wife about an MFM and never doing it, but I know this for a fact - I am her bull, and nobody is "sir". The other guy would be there as another person involved in that particular sexual encounter if it were to ever happen.

The true cuckold (which I can not relate to and do not understand) immediately are subservient to anybody else with a dick that his wife wants.