I need a older guy to fuck my wife

How do you know for sure she cheated? Just curious?
You are welcome in italy, i am 46
Hey mate I took a hiatus from the lifestyle but I have been with a young couple before and based on that experience I have learned a few things and thought I'd drop some points for you.
One main thing to know is older men more than likely have extensive experience and with some women they might end up liking the experience. A lot. Maybe too much. This could confuse your woman or she could just fall in love or decide that she wants older men all the time. In my case, yes I am experienced and made it a point to give the young wife my platinum treatment. After the meeting she started showing up unannounced, without her man, it became an annoyance. Unfortunately I had to call the husband and asked to please control his woman and I wouldnt be able to hang out with them anymore. She didnt let go easily and one day at a supermarket I had the misfortune of bumping into her with my wife and toddler. She made a scene and I had to get my daughter out of the immediate area. Wife knew about my stint with that younger lady. I was glad I had told her I would meet the couple or it could have been much worse. After that I decided to take a break because it created lots of disharmony in my life. A few weeks later I met with the husband and he told me more about his wife. Essentially she had things done to her that she hadnt experienced before and then he had come to me to ask for help and pointers so he could try saving his marriage. Just a thought so you prepare. It could be that in your case it doesn't happen and that would be great. can you tell me why she wanted to have an older man? the background story.

• Love
Reactions: DreamNNguam
My mother started seeing a man for a bit of fun but it began to get serious and she eventually left my dad to be with him. He was 5 years youngers than me. It more or less destroyed my family but more so my dad.
Is that why you found yourself in the lifestyle. Are you feeling the same rush your mother did when she got fucked so good that her past life came to an end and a new life was started. Do you think about what she was going through and what her mind was like at that time to be with a younger man than you?

Reactions: pervrockcity