I think I want to try eating my own cum

This is interesting. I have never had an issue with eating my own. The first woman I ever fucked, we sat afterward and talked, got into the mood again I went down on her with my load still in, she got on top 69 and when I realized how super wet she was I said "i'm still in you you know," and she exploded. Last night my wife and fucked, I pulled out and let the cum fly onto her chest and face. She sucked me dry after and I kissed the cum up off of her tits and we shared it. I get what you're talking about though, if it's just me i can take it or leave it. But with another woman it is intimate.

Reactions: Ozzij and owlmale
This is interesting. I have never had an issue with eating my own. The first woman I ever fucked, we sat afterward and talked, got into the mood again I went down on her with my load still in, she got on top 69 and when I realized how super wet she was I said "i'm still in you you know," and she exploded. Last night my wife and fucked, I pulled out and let the cum fly onto her chest and face. She sucked me dry after and I kissed the cum up off of her tits and we shared it. I get what you're talking about though, if it's just me i can take it or leave it. But with another woman it is intimate.
Actually, I never had an issue eating someone elses cum (my cousin when we were growing up) But it did take me a while to learn to enjoy the taste of my own cum. It was right after college and it would taste like milk of magnesia. I attribute it to high beer intake. You are what you eat. Later, my 1st wife somehow got me to enjoy it and Ive been fine ever since. Shame my 2nd wife isnt into it!

Reactions: Ozzij
Actually, I never had an issue eating someone elses cum (my cousin when we were growing up) But it did take me a while to learn to enjoy the taste of my own cum. It was right after college and it would taste like milk of magnesia. I attribute it to high beer intake. You are what you eat. Later, my 1st wife somehow got me to enjoy it and Ive been fine ever since. Shame my 2nd wife isnt into it!
I eat mostly red meat and when its not meat I eat citrus fruits and peaches. Don't ask, but my cum is always sweet. I don't smoke, I do drink, I work out and stay very hydrated. I don't mind cum as long as I know it's clean.

Just bust your nut in a shot glass and when you get horny again you can use it for lube or hold it in your mouth while you beat off. Might make you want to eat the next load (or so I've heard)

Reactions: Ozzij and Sigp220
Just bust your nut in a shot glass and when you get horny again you can use it for lube or hold it in your mouth while you beat off. Might make you want to eat the next load (or so I've heard)
yes but its like sushi, or ********. It goes bad fast. A fresh golden shower is fun. ******** in the toilet from the day before; not so much. Same with cum. Keep it in the fridge if not going to consume for 24hrs

Reactions: Happycouple
Once you start, it becomes addictive. I eat my come and enjoy it every time I orgasm, either through wanking (my preference) or through making love to my hot wife!
It is addictive. If you masturbate periodically, then eating cum from your palm becomes second nature. Its just part of masturbation.

Tasted mine plenty when kissing after girls they swallow my load
Yep....first time a girl tried to kiss me after she swallowed my load I said no way.
Different girl....swallowed my load then about 30 seconds later just shoved her tongue into my mouth, I thought I was gonna puke, but I didn't.
Became a regular thing for us, I learned girls like to kiss after they swallow. All good.
First time a girl asked me to lick her after we fucked....I did but it was strange until I realized she LOVED it. No problem now.

Reactions: Ozzij and DAVO
She’s turned on by the idea of me cleaning her so sometimes I eat my load out of her. She likes it in the ass too but I haven’t yet eaten my cream from her butt just yet
Many people would find that a big step. It wasn't a big one for me -- I started eating creampies from her early in our relationship and rimmed her frequently, so once she started taking me ATM it seemed a fairly obvious next step.

Then later we started involving my roommate, and it wasn't long before I learned why she liked ATM so much and she learned why I liked cleaning her (both sides) so much.

Its ironic that my first wife; not a HW but allowed me, and enjoyed watching me eating my own cum (as well as playing on myself with dildos). Present wife is a sort of hotwife, but not into me eating my own cum. Giving me a creampie is as extreme as she goes...

Reactions: Ozzij and BigJake
Jenny always brings me my cum in her mouth every single time she gives me a blowjob. We even got to the point where we weren't even having sex anymore I just fucked her senseless with her dildo then she would suck me just so I could drink my cum out of her mouth and I got addicted to it quick. It's definitely something that all cucks should be obligated to do.