I think I want to try eating my own cum

Jenny always brings me my cum in her mouth every single time she gives me a blowjob. We even got to the point where we weren't even having sex anymore I just fucked her senseless with her dildo then she would suck me just so I could drink my cum out of her mouth and I got addicted to it quick. It's definitely something that all cucks should be obligated to do.
We are doing it for about 25 years, nothing better.....

I'm not exactly a cuck, but I had a relationship before and now including wife that were kinky and one thing I have done is kissed after pumping their mouths full of my seed. On one occasion after a rather intense session, I did taste mine off wife's tits before sharing with her in a kiss as well though.

I'm not exactly a cuck, but I had a relationship before and now including wife that were kinky and one thing I have done is kissed after pumping their mouths full of my seed. On one occasion after a rather intense session, I did taste mine off wife's tits before sharing with her in a kiss as well though.
How was it?

A good way to start is to cum deep inside your wife and then immediately go down on her and try to lick her to another orgasm. It is fun for both of you!

I started eating my own cum after a member on here asked me to CumTribute his wife and lick my cum off her photos. Kind of made it a part of my tributes now unless someone asks me not to.

I also get turned on by cuming in my own mouth by flipping upside down against the wall in my hotel room and cuming directly in my open mouth. I couldn’t do this at first until I started filming it. For some reason that was a much bigger turn on so I was able to really enjoy the act (have shared the videos with a couple members on here… send PM to see them!)

Here I am licking my load out of my wife’s pussy (screenshots from my video):

View attachment 1140223View attachment 1140224View attachment 1140225View attachment 1140226
What a gooey mess. Yummmm

I notice nobody has provided advise on how to get over the yucky mental barrier. As soon as you orgasm, you loose the excitement and desire. So here are a few different steps to take:
1. Practice edging if you know how to do it. You masturbate slowly until you are close to orgasm. The first few times you will probably overshoot and orgasm. Keep trying. Eventually you will be able to ejaculate just before your dick starts twitching uncontrollably. You let go of your dick. That way, you ejaculate but you are still aroused. So you will still have the desire to taste.
2. Other option is to buy a small baby bottle or small gerber jar. Masturbate into it once or twice. Keep it in fridge for two days or until horny again and then take it out. Let it warm up in your hands. While you stroke yourself, taste it. Swallow very small portions first, like just enough for the tip of your tongue.
3. Dump the rest on your dick as lubricant and masturbate again till orgasm. put it all back in the jar and practice again in 2 days.
4. It helps to fantasize you are a female whore or slut and you are trying to impress your man by swallowing is cum.
You swallowed worse stuff in your life such as cheap beer in college!
When I jerk off I'll shoot my load into plastic wrap and seal it with an air tight clip. Then when I'm hot and horny and having sex I eat it and snowball with my partner. If I want it warm I just put it under my arm pit for a minute or two.

Reactions: Flopharder
I ate mine yesterday morning and this morning I also spread it across my lips like every weekend. Had a regular stop by this morning so two loads even tho one was mine.

Reactions: nicebiguy
A good way to start is to cum deep inside your wife and then immediately go down on her and try to lick her to another orgasm. It is fun for both of you!

I started eating my own cum after a member on here asked me to CumTribute his wife and lick my cum off her photos. Kind of made it a part of my tributes now unless someone asks me not to.

I also get turned on by cuming in my own mouth by flipping upside down against the wall in my hotel room and cuming directly in my open mouth. I couldn’t do this at first until I started filming it. For some reason that was a much bigger turn on so I was able to really enjoy the act (have shared the videos with a couple members on here… send PM to see them!)

Here I am licking my load out of my wife’s pussy (screenshots from my video):

View attachment 1140223View attachment 1140224View attachment 1140225View attachment 1140226
Such a gooey,smelly mess. Love to bury my face in there. yummm

Reactions: Ozzij
Start putting your cum on your tits and let the cum dry. Then put your cum on your face and let it dry. Next is licking your cum off your hand but suck and lick your hand like it was a cock.
Or put it on a big dildo and clean n suck it just like you would do to her bulls smelly cum n pussy juice covered cock.

Reactions: Ozzij