I think my cuckold life is about to begin

Hello, I’m Phil and new to this forum. I never been an online person but right now I feel like I need a place or someone I can go to and openly talk about what’s happening in my Life right now. I am 24 and currently living with my Girlfriend 24 in Canada. We have been dating for almost 8 years. It started a couple years ago during a Lockdown, we didn’t live together and we didn’t see each other in person during that time. Often we flirted over Snapchat and talked about my fantasy to see her fucked by a other man. She liked to talk about it, because it made me horny, but didn’t really want to do it. She is quite shy and is a bit afraid of stranger. She would never approach another men. At some point after the lockdown we stopped talking about my Fantasy until last week. She said “out of nowhere” that now that we have an apartment and live together we would even have space to invite a other guy. More in a jokey way but I was still shocked, but since then I was really into it again and I got a dating app to find a potential bull. And I found one! I just had to convince my girlfriend somehow. I asked her if she wanted to go dancing on the weekend an she said yes and that she wants to be fucked by me after we went dancing. We never did it before, because we usually stay over at friends places when we go dancing. Later at night I sent her a text asking if she would dance with another guy and make out with him and if she would be interested in being picked up by a guy. She seemed interested in the thought about it. I told her I will give her some tasked she has to do while we go dancing. And I told the Bull that I’ll give him the Chance to pick her up. I’ll keep you guys updated what happen before dancing on Saturday.

Phil

Hello, I’m Phil and new to this forum. I never been an online person but right now I feel like I need a place or someone I can go to and openly talk about what’s happening in my Life right now. I am 24 and currently living with my Girlfriend 24 in Canada. We have been dating for almost 8 years. It started a couple years ago during a Lockdown, we didn’t live together and we didn’t see each other in person during that time. Often we flirted over Snapchat and talked about my fantasy to see her fucked by a other man. She liked to talk about it, because it made me horny, but didn’t really want to do it. She is quite shy and is a bit afraid of stranger. She would never approach another men. At some point after the lockdown we stopped talking about my Fantasy until last week. She said “out of nowhere” that now that we have an apartment and live together we would even have space to invite a other guy. More in a jokey way but I was still shocked, but since then I was really into it again and I got a dating app to find a potential bull. And I found one! I just had to convince my girlfriend somehow. I asked her if she wanted to go dancing on the weekend an she said yes and that she wants to be fucked by me after we went dancing. We never did it before, because we usually stay over at friends places when we go dancing. Later at night I sent her a text asking if she would dance with another guy and make out with him and if she would be interested in being picked up by a guy. She seemed interested in the thought about it. I told her I will give her some tasked she has to do while we go dancing. And I told the Bull that I’ll give him the Chance to pick her up. I’ll keep you guys updated what happen before dancing on Saturday.

Phil

PhilYoungGuy98

Phil it will only get more exciting over time watching the Bull command her and your cock getting hard as a rock. Have FUN and keep us informed. As me and the other guys have have asked...a picture will help us visualize your fantasy.