I think my wife is HOT and want to see her get fucked hard

I brought up the idea of watching her get fucked a few months ago, she likes the idea but is still thinking it over. She’s nervous about the normal things like pregnancy, STI…etc.
She is extremely self conscious about her looks, which I think is crazy! I think she is super hot, her tits are great!

She finally let me take some sexy pics of her. Let me know what you think of her. I’m going to share the better (not freaky) comments with her. Fingers crossed this helps get over that hurtle.
She looks amazing! I have a wife that is the same. She also is self concious for no reason. It drives me nuts!

I hope the replies you get here help her see what everyone else sees: a beautiful sexy woman!

I brought up the idea of watching her get fucked a few months ago, she likes the idea but is still thinking it over. She’s nervous about the normal things like pregnancy, STI…etc.
She is extremely self conscious about her looks, which I think is crazy! I think she is super hot, her tits are great!

She finally let me take some sexy pics of her. Let me know what you think of her. I’m going to share the better (not freaky) comments with her. Fingers crossed this helps get over that hurtle.
Beautiful and sexy!!!

Attachments

• 304F238C-EF6F-4813-873F-8EF267C7AD61.jpeg
    304F238C-EF6F-4813-873F-8EF267C7AD61.jpeg
    4.4 KB · Views: 30

She is such a sex machine, a woman like her must fill her holes constantly!

I think she’s absolutely gorgeous and would be very proud if she would have me!!

Reactions: DrkCocoNCream