I think my wife is HOT and want to see her get fucked hard

I brought up the idea of watching her get fucked a few months ago, she likes the idea but is still thinking it over. She’s nervous about the normal things like pregnancy, STI…etc.
She is extremely self conscious about her looks, which I think is crazy! I think she is super hot, her tits are great!

She finally let me take some sexy pics of her. Let me know what you think of her. I’m going to share the better (not freaky) comments with her. Fingers crossed this helps get over that hurtle.
like to be lucky and come fuck her and eat that sweet yummy pussy of hers for you only an offer man love her body so yummy

Reactions: 95north
I brought up the idea of watching her get fucked a few months ago, she likes the idea but is still thinking it over. She’s nervous about the normal things like pregnancy, STI…etc.
She is extremely self conscious about her looks, which I think is crazy! I think she is super hot, her tits are great!

She finally let me take some sexy pics of her. Let me know what you think of her. I’m going to share the better (not freaky) comments with her. Fingers crossed this helps get over that hurtle.
Omg yes I so wantbto help

Your wife is hot im in ohio

Reactions: hungry4pussy2eat

She looks hot to me

Very sexy

• Love
Reactions: hungry4pussy2eat

dont think you will have any problems finding a guy to fuck your sexy wife, great tits

I would be thrilled for a chance to meet! I love eating pussy then sucking tits while I'm getting rode! 😁

Attachments

• File_005.png
    File_005.png
    887.4 KB · Views: 5
  • PXL_20211218_093634541.jpg
    PXL_20211218_093634541.jpg
    325 KB · Views: 4
  • bbjdddjb.jpg
    bbjdddjb.jpg
    3.5 KB · Views: 4
Reactions: Seeinghermoan

So fuckable

she's so hot so sexy post more of her let's how sluty she is

Juicy all around