I think she likes a guy.

I might be asking a sully question but what makes you sure she has been fucking this guy (or any?).
I guess im a little naive or blinkered.
My guy says yes but with no proof as of yet and thinking of my wife as a good wife even a bit boring im struggling to see it, as much as i would like to.
I do feel if it did happen its over now unfortunately but if she is capable once... also if she can hide it and cover her tracks (i do know ahe is definitely good at hidding things from me, the fact she started smoking again and i never knew until i accidentally found a pack of cigarettes!).
If i was sure or had proof i would then be able to appraoch the subject of hotwife and cuckold so she could have her cake and eat it.
Ok well you have to trust your gut on this one. Only you know your wife.

As for naive I don't think you are wanting it to be true so in your heart you actually hope it isn't true? Does that make sense.

Now I ask you how could you not tell when she was smoking? I mean come on it stinks doesn't it. Her hair and clothes, even the car maybe?

Now you say she's boring. Was she boring before 2 years ago? Has there ever been a time where you were having sex once or twice a week? I think that's about average for most couples these days with kids and job etc etc...

If it was me I would either just ask her or...

Go out and buy a dildo. Say I've got a surprise for you. Buy her some lingerie aswell. Get her drunk first. Stay overnight in a hotel. Use the dildo or ask her to use it. If she's as slutty as you hope for get her a big dildo. One that's alot bigger than your cock. When she's sliding it into her pussy and enjoying it climb onto the bed and put your cock in her mouth. See if she goes with it.

Wait a while til she cuts and say wow this is hot. Bend her over and put the dildo in her mouth.

When she's in the middle of all this just say oh my god I so wanna fuck you with another guy. Imagine this was a real cock. See how she reacts.

Thing is if you take her away from mundane home life get her drunk she will let all of her inhibitions go.

If she reacts positively say let's have a 3some with another guy. When she says who. Just say anybody you choose, I want you to be happy doing it.

Now if she says this guy who u think she's been fucking then I've no doubt she is fucking him or has been.

But I u want this to continue and u be a cuckold then just go with it. Say yes ok sure why not. Ask her if she wants to set it up or you. Play dumb here. Hopefully she will say OK I'll set it up...

Then threesome then the sky's the limit.

I've watched my wife with every guy we've invited over. Except one guy. I sent her to his apartment after we had a threesome with him. She sent me pictures and told me all about it. I'm sure more happened but women never tell the truth about their sexual encounters.

Let us know how it goes. Good luck

Ok well you have to trust your gut on this one. Only you know your wife.

As for naive I don't think you are wanting it to be true so in your heart you actually hope it isn't true? Does that make sense.

Now I ask you how could you not tell when she was smoking? I mean come on it stinks doesn't it. Her hair and clothes, even the car maybe?

Now you say she's boring. Was she boring before 2 years ago? Has there ever been a time where you were having sex once or twice a week? I think that's about average for most couples these days with kids and job etc etc...

If it was me I would either just ask her or...

Go out and buy a dildo. Say I've got a surprise for you. Buy her some lingerie aswell. Get her drunk first. Stay overnight in a hotel. Use the dildo or ask her to use it. If she's as slutty as you hope for get her a big dildo. One that's alot bigger than your cock. When she's sliding it into her pussy and enjoying it climb onto the bed and put your cock in her mouth. See if she goes with it.

Wait a while til she cuts and say wow this is hot. Bend her over and put the dildo in her mouth.

When she's in the middle of all this just say oh my god I so wanna fuck you with another guy. Imagine this was a real cock. See how she reacts.

Thing is if you take her away from mundane home life get her drunk she will let all of her inhibitions go.

If she reacts positively say let's have a 3some with another guy. When she says who. Just say anybody you choose, I want you to be happy doing it.

Now if she says this guy who u think she's been fucking then I've no doubt she is fucking him or has been.

But I u want this to continue and u be a cuckold then just go with it. Say yes ok sure why not. Ask her if she wants to set it up or you. Play dumb here. Hopefully she will say OK I'll set it up...

Then threesome then the sky's the limit.

I've watched my wife with every guy we've invited over. Except one guy. I sent her to his apartment after we had a threesome with him. She sent me pictures and told me all about it. I'm sure more happened but women never tell the truth about their sexual encounters.

Let us know how it goes. Good luck
Thanks for the quick response.
Honestly, i want it to be true, very much. Because i know she wont leave me or has any intentions of it im sure its just about sex and her getting what she needs. She is quite bossy and must have things her way.
The way she managed to hide the smoking was impressive but also rang alarm bells in how well she can keep things hidden.
I definitely need to try and get her away for the night, away from being a mom etc. As she rarely drinks i need to work on getting her drunk somehow. I think i will definitely buy her a dildo and give it her as a suprise (preferably drunk and away for the night).
I have told her several times recently that i will do more housework so she has some free time, but i will.only do it if she promises to go out more, coffee or dinner with a friend, more girls nights out, nights away and she can relax, have fun do as she pleases and forget about being a mom and a wife for a while.
She said, yes i agree but you must help more with housework.
I said defiantly as long as she goes out etc. So we will see.

Thanks for the quick response.
Honestly, i want it to be true, very much. Because i know she wont leave me or has any intentions of it im sure its just about sex and her getting what she needs. She is quite bossy and must have things her way.
The way she managed to hide the smoking was impressive but also rang alarm bells in how well she can keep things hidden.
I definitely need to try and get her away for the night, away from being a mom etc. As she rarely drinks i need to work on getting her drunk somehow. I think i will definitely buy her a dildo and give it her as a suprise (preferably drunk and away for the night).
I have told her several times recently that i will do more housework so she has some free time, but i will.only do it if she promises to go out more, coffee or dinner with a friend, more girls nights out, nights away and she can relax, have fun do as she pleases and forget about being a mom and a wife for a while.
She said, yes i agree but you must help more with housework.
I said defiantly as long as she goes out etc. So we will see.
Well that's why she doesn't have sex with you. Duh! She feels like a mom, housewife, cleaner, slave to the family too much. This is a no no for her feeling sexy. Surely you must know that???

Do housework, cleanup, get the shopping in. Send her for a massage or facial at the spa. Look after the kids and make dinner for her to come home to. Clean the house.

If you don't do all of this I'm sure when she goes out she will think fuck going back to him there's more to life than this.

Well that's why she doesn't have sex with you. Duh! She feels like a mom, housewife, cleaner, slave to the family too much. This is a no no for her feeling sexy. Surely you must know that???

Do housework, cleanup, get the shopping in. Send her for a massage or facial at the spa. Look after the kids and make dinner for her to come home to. Clean the house.

If you don't do all of this I'm sure when she goes out she will think fuck going back to him there's more to life than this.
The thing is i do lol. Not as much as i think i do but i do housework. My problem is she is a control freak and an absolute clean freak. But i will be trying to do more but insist she sticks to the deal.

What I do with couples who are finding it difficult finding a bull the husband would contact me then tells me where he and his wife will be then I'll go and make it look like a change encounter just to build the wife confidence then I'd go back to the house with them to look on a broken fence or some projects the husband have going on and by the fourth beer it's all over.
I would love to do this but there has to be a huge amount of trust.