I think she likes a guy.

As a wannabe cuck i guess i often see things that maybe aren't there so im asking for others opinion.
My wife of 15 years is very attractive and confident (just not about her body size). We have a great relationship except sex, we havent had sex in about 2 years.
She goes to the gym every day and is extremely fit (its her get away place). There is a guy that has a kid at the same school as ours i think she has the hots for. Now i had my suspicions or a hunch she may have cheated last year (not necessarily this guy). But she has.mentioned him a few times saying they spoke in the gym etc.
A few months back we went swimming as a family and this giu was there on his own with his daughter. I saw him looking over at my wife a few times and her sneakily looking at him. At one point we were next to him and he awkwardly said hello. I made an excuse and took my eldest son to the other end of the pool leaving my wife with our younger son close to this guy. They quickly began chatting. He is a good looking guy with a great body.
My wife never said a word about him afterwards.
Then a few weeks ago at the school drop off this guys wife was there and my wife said to me i think thats the wife of a guy from my gym (it is the same guy) then carried on and said i cant understand how they are together i mean hes good looking and that and she not much etc etc.
To be fair this guys wife is decent looking and has got a great body. I just said i didnt know who she was on about.
Am i seeing things that aren't there or is that the sort of behaviour from a potential hotwife?. What can i do next?.

You could ask her outright " do you want to have sex with him? Because you seem to know a lot about him". If she reels back in horror then it means no but if she has to think about it then most likely she has done a LOT of thinking about it, that would be your que to say that you don't mind as long as it is kept quite and maybe she will let you have a go at his wife

Have a friend that I been friends with most of my life/ When asking my wife one time who she would love have sex with and would want him instead of me and she shock me by first telling me and then saying he has always turn her on.

Reactions: robbiewillsucku
Have a friend that I been friends with most of my life/ When asking my wife one time who she would love have sex with and would want him instead of me and she shock me by first telling me and then saying he has always turn her on.
Its just about how do i get to the point of asking her a question like that. I cant just ask it out of the blue, as i cant just come out with it in case she does freak out and take it completely the wrong way. I have to tread carefully and puck opportune moments to drop hints or say a tiny bit and then guage her reaction.
Most of the time when i have done this she hasnt reacted at all, never mentioned it or just changed the subject. At first i thought oh thats a definate no then. But the more it happened the more i now think, well she hasnt said no, dismissed it or protested either.

Reactions: jwf114
For most people here, this kind of approach to getting a wife into this world seems easy, but I don't think it's. There can be a lot of communication problems and even a decrease in love. Take care of your wife and be careful not to hurt her. I can't advise you on how to start this because I haven't started either. Good luck, be smart by learning to read the clues, be patient and be very careful!

Interesting post. You say this is a sexless marriage for the past 2 years. My guess it is only sexless on your side - not hers. Your instinct that wife has hots for this guy is probably spot on. I’m not sure what you expect to get out of confirmation that your wife would like to (probably has) fuck him. But if you are not having sex with your fit, healthy, hot wife, then someone is and it might be time for you to tell your wife how things will be. My instinct tells me there is lots more to this situation than you set out in the post.

Interesting post. You say this is a sexless marriage for the past 2 years. My guess it is only sexless on your side - not hers. Your instinct that wife has hots for this guy is probably spot on. I’m not sure what you expect to get out of confirmation that your wife would like to (probably has) fuck him. But if you are not having sex with your fit, healthy, hot wife, then someone is and it might be time for you to tell your wife how things will be. My instinct tells me there is lots more to this situation than you set out in the post.
How do you mean a lot more to this situation?.
Well as far as this post goes this is just one of a number of situations that make me think maybe there is something going on, has been or.might. ut then she gives othing away, ignores any hints i drop and i then begin to think no, nothing is going on.
The difficulty im having os either finding proof or asking her outright. I cant just ask her as that would cause a problem. My wife likes to think of herself as a good person, religious and moraly good. So she would definitely act or be offended. Also she always has to be in control. So getting caught out or put on the spot would make her extremely defensive. The only way forward that i can see is finding proof something has happened or a very soft and gentle approach and some how let her make this her idea.
I honestly hand on heart would love to find out she has been up to something. We may have a sexless marriage but we still have a very good relationship and im.positive she definitely dosent want us to split up (again more reasons for her to be very careful and hide anything she is doing).
But as ive said over the last year theres been quite a few things happen that have definitely made me question is she/isnt she?.

Reactions: jwf114
How do you mean a lot more to this situation?.
Well as far as this post goes this is just one of a number of situations that make me think maybe there is something going on, has been or.might. ut then she gives othing away, ignores any hints i drop and i then begin to think no, nothing is going on.
The difficulty im having os either finding proof or asking her outright. I cant just ask her as that would cause a problem. My wife likes to think of herself as a good person, religious and moraly good. So she would definitely act or be offended. Also she always has to be in control. So getting caught out or put on the spot would make her extremely defensive. The only way forward that i can see is finding proof something has happened or a very soft and gentle approach and some how let her make this her idea.
I honestly hand on heart would love to find out she has been up to something. We may have a sexless marriage but we still have a very good relationship and im.positive she definitely dosent want us to split up (again more reasons for her to be very careful and hide anything she is doing).
But as ive said over the last year theres been quite a few things happen that have definitely made me question is she/isnt she?.
I follow you. My question is : why is the marriage sexless? There must be more to this story. Is it sexless because you want it to be sexless? Or because she is unwilling? And in either case , why? I do not know how old your wife is. But if she is under 50 with the physical attributes you set out, then she wants and needs sex. And if you are not giving it to her someone else will.

So, how to determine if indeed your wife is having a tryst with this guy. First, you should not be bamboozled by her attitude that she is a good, religious, and moral person so as to disarm your suspiciions. Your instincts are probably correct. What you want - and do not have - is a dead certain lock on proof she is messing with this guy. Second, By your own statement you acknowlege that she has reason to be circumspect and hide the relationship.

If your wife is having an affair, It does not matter if your wife would be offended if you asked her straight out if she is having an affair. I would avoid that for the time being because she could just deny it - or not. I am not a detective type, but I do know that people are creatures of habit. I also know that all affairs leave a trail and tell tale signs. Do some internet research on the signs. Look at the card charges and recurring patterns. If your wife is messing with the guy, they are not doing at the gym in plain sight. They are going somewhere before or after. And if you are really intent on this install a gps tracker on her vehicle. Because once you know where she goes as a matter of habit, you will know where to look.

And now to the real point. You want to be a cuck. Knowlege is power. My guess is that you want to have certain proof of your wife's infidelity to use as leverage. That is a great idea. But don't rely on circumstantial evidence to make your assertion. You need to find them together - preferably undressed. From there it is just a matter of negotiating the terms. Good Luck.

As a wannabe cuck i guess i often see things that maybe aren't there so im asking for others opinion.
My wife of 15 years is very attractive and confident (just not about her body size). We have a great relationship except sex, we havent had sex in about 2 years.
She goes to the gym every day and is extremely fit (its her get away place). There is a guy that has a kid at the same school as ours i think she has the hots for. Now i had my suspicions or a hunch she may have cheated last year (not necessarily this guy). But she has.mentioned him a few times saying they spoke in the gym etc.
A few months back we went swimming as a family and this giu was there on his own with his daughter. I saw him looking over at my wife a few times and her sneakily looking at him. At one point we were next to him and he awkwardly said hello. I made an excuse and took my eldest son to the other end of the pool leaving my wife with our younger son close to this guy. They quickly began chatting. He is a good looking guy with a great body.
Then a few weeks ago at the school drop off this guys wife was there and my wife said to me i think thats the wife of a guy from my gym (it is the same guy) then carried on and said i cant understand how they are together i mean hes good looking and that and she not much etc etc.
To be fair this guys wife is decent looking and has got a great body. I just said i didnt know who she was on about.
Am i seeing things that aren't there or is that the sort of behaviour from a potential hotwife?. What can i do next?.
ok, couple questions.

why no sex for two years? i'm assuming, based on married 15 years, you are in your 30s.

swimming adventure; is this something you do regularly? who's idea was it? any chance it was a set up? as in the both knew to be there at the same time?

Reactions: Hwcouple702
I follow you. My question is : why is the marriage sexless? There must be more to this story. Is it sexless because you want it to be sexless? Or because she is unwilling? And in either case , why? I do not know how old your wife is. But if she is under 50 with the physical attributes you set out, then she wants and needs sex. And if you are not giving it to her someone else will.

So, how to determine if indeed your wife is having a tryst with this guy. First, you should not be bamboozled by her attitude that she is a good, religious, and moral person so as to disarm your suspiciions. Your instincts are probably correct. What you want - and do not have - is a dead certain lock on proof she is messing with this guy. Second, By your own statement you acknowlege that she has reason to be circumspect and hide the relationship.

If your wife is having an affair, It does not matter if your wife would be offended if you asked her straight out if she is having an affair. I would avoid that for the time being because she could just deny it - or not. I am not a detective type, but I do know that people are creatures of habit. I also know that all affairs leave a trail and tell tale signs. Do some internet research on the signs. Look at the card charges and recurring patterns. If your wife is messing with the guy, they are not doing at the gym in plain sight. They are going somewhere before or after. And if you are really intent on this install a gps tracker on her vehicle. Because once you know where she goes as a matter of habit, you will know where to look.

And now to the real point. You want to be a cuck. Knowlege is power. My guess is that you want to have certain proof of your wife's infidelity to use as leverage. That is a great idea. But don't rely on circumstantial evidence to make your assertion. You need to find them together - preferably undressed. From there it is just a matter of negotiating the terms. Good Luck.
Sfter the birth of our second child she went off sex. She told me she knew she had lost her sex drive etc. Me being the natural submissive pleaser said thats ok take your time, i wont pressure you and will just wait etc.
We had sex occassionaly up untill about 2 years ago. We used to have a kinky sub dom sex life but she went totally off that. In the years after she lost her sex drive when we occasionally did have sex it would always be the same. At bed time, she would wank herself (and wank me at the same time) until she orgasmed. Then she would roll over and have me fuck her from behind as we lay on our sides. Again until she orgasmed. Then she would just say goodnight (and not allow or expect me to cum)..
Last year i discovered she had started smoking behind my back and kept it extremely well hidden and dosent know i found out so i just kept it quiet. She also changed her hair in a major way around this time. She acted strange around her phone and even began suggesting she might have to work away more and stay overnight (fairly unusual but not unheard of except where her work was for this part was only about an hours drive away). She mentioned this somewhat awkwardly a few times a few weeks before (but never ended up staying over). These were just some of the things that made me suspicious.
I never found any proof (except the smoking) and i feel this was most likely a short lived fling last year.
I was extremely excited at this point and my cuckold desires came to the fore. This year though she hasnt really shown signs that she is cheating but occasionally does things like the swimming incident and the guy etc which make me hopeful again.
One of the things i did when i thought she was cheating was to begin dropping hints. I messaged her once at work and casualy said something like "typical really just as you get your sex drive back i start to lose mine".
I havent but thought this might give her a little space and more incentive to pursue someone else for sex. The other reason was it also gave her the chance to say she hasnt got her drive back and nothing had changed. But she never mentioned it.
Recently i have said again about my low sex drive (trying to get a reaction again) and said she is now in her prime as a woman and her sexual prime and really she shouldnt be missing out.... again no mention of this again just a change of subject but again no denial.
If anything i now think the most likely thing is, she did start to get her sex drive back and didnt know how to express that to me after so long and got tempted by the attentions of another man (maybe thats what woke her up again). She had a little fling and for what ever reasons it stopped or she felt to guilty and stopped it.
Im fairly sure that most likely and so should work on that. Keep suggesting she dosent miss out and mention my low sex drive and dont try to initiate anything. I already keep encouraging her to go out with her friends. Hopefully the urges for her will return and if she is getting attention (which i know she does, she even tells me but over plays it down which i take as she likes it but telss me she dosent) she might find herself in the same position.
If at the same time i can drop hints about liking her getting attention from other men, who knows, maybe??

ok, couple questions.

why no sex for two years? i'm assuming, based on married 15 years, you are in your 30s.

swimming adventure; is this something you do regularly? who's idea was it? any chance it was a set up? as in the both knew to be there at the same time?
Im 50 and she is 42. She went off sex after having kids. As for the swimming it is something we very occasionally do to take out 2 kids in a school holiday maybe.
Thinking back it was her suggestion but most likely was coincidence.
We have a school half term approaching so i will suggest we take them swimming once or twice. Give her plenty of notice and see if theres another coincidence.

Your suspicions are well founded. just search "signs your spouse is cheating". There are scores of articles with common information.

So how do you tack it down? I don't know where you live or if you own the phones or cars. So, don't do anything illegal. You need only do a google search for "prove she's cheating technology" and "vehicle gps tracking".

But remember, you are doing this because you want your wife to pursue someone else for sex. If you confirm the affair, you ring the bell. The goal is to have her admit to the sex, like it, and include you in the deal on your terms.I'm not second guessing the course you have taken so far. You are best suited to judge that.

Reactions: Goodhubby7
Im 50 and she is 42. She went off sex after having kids. As for the swimming it is something we very occasionally do to take out 2 kids in a school holiday maybe.
Thinking back it was her suggestion but most likely was coincidence.
We have a school half term approaching so i will suggest we take them swimming once or twice. Give her plenty of notice and see if theres another coincidence.
So any good news? Maybe have a little kitchen party with her, get her drunk then start some sexy chat, get her to admit that she has been thinking of someone or maybe masturbates while thinking of another guy. Keep us informed :)

Have u not asked her about it? Does she know u wanna cuck

Have you told her you'd be okay with her fucking this guy? If the answer is yes then you may have to step in or allow her to invite him over under some false pretenses and just to get them more familiar with each other.

What I do with couples who are finding it difficult finding a bull the husband would contact me then tells me where he and his wife will be then I'll go and make it look like a change encounter just to build the wife confidence then I'd go back to the house with them to look on a broken fence or some projects the husband have going on and by the fourth beer it's all over.

I think your wife is cheating on you with this guy. They have been having sex over the 2 years you have not been sleeping with her. I don't know how I would survive without sex foe 2 years? So I hope you have at least had sex with an escort a few times perhaps once or twice a month? She has been having sex with him. They may not want to leave their spouses but you both have young kids and it would affect them. Not to mention the kids school it would get around to the other parents. I'm sure nosey mums at the school would know if your wife was fucking this guy. Women just know. Follow her where she goes unless it doesn't bother you? But the fact that you're in a hotwife forum either says you are dreaming of this situation or as are so many in here just making it up? Come back to us with updates

I think your wife is cheating on you with this guy. They have been having sex over the 2 years you have not been sleeping with her. I don't know how I would survive without sex foe 2 years? So I hope you have at least had sex with an escort a few times perhaps once or twice a month? She has been having sex with him. They may not want to leave their spouses but you both have young kids and it would affect them. Not to mention the kids school it would get around to the other parents. I'm sure nosey mums at the school would know if your wife was fucking this guy. Women just know. Follow her where she goes unless it doesn't bother you? But the fact that you're in a hotwife forum either says you are dreaming of this situation or as are so many in here just making it up? Come back to us with updates
I might be asking a sully question but what makes you sure she has been fucking this guy (or any?).
I guess im a little naive or blinkered.
My guy says yes but with no proof as of yet and thinking of my wife as a good wife even a bit boring im struggling to see it, as much as i would like to.
I do feel if it did happen its over now unfortunately but if she is capable once... also if she can hide it and cover her tracks (i do know ahe is definitely good at hidding things from me, the fact she started smoking again and i never knew until i accidentally found a pack of cigarettes!).
If i was sure or had proof i would then be able to appraoch the subject of hotwife and cuckold so she could have her cake and eat it.

Reactions: Austintex69