I'm so turned on when my wife tells me guys are hitting on her..

thanks for sharing that. You were naïve you think? No, I was the naive one. You did DP with the husband? I couldn't even agree to the husband in the room. And sitting behind me? What exactly are you looking at sir? He brought up that he once did DP with some other guy and I said good for you sir, still have the guy's number? Because I am not into sword crossing yet, maybe in the future? I never returned to their house.
Anyhow, your story was great, and keep up the good work man. I'm sure there are many other guys out there who once were in our shoes but just haven't had the chance to share their stories. You can DM me if you want to stay in touch. what are you doing these days? are you a bull or what?/
No problems , yes I was more than naive I think , in fact I never really thought anything was going to go down but it did and real fast . With the dp the husband was sort of leading and with the drink I thought why the hell not lol . Sounds like you had similar happen then . More an alpha than a bull but lie to cross dress to , I’m straight though and not interested in men - just like to wear the gear ha ha . Yes that would be cool - how’s things going on with you then ?

Reactions: nobs99
thanks for sharing that. You were naïve you think? No, I was the naive one. You did DP with the husband? I couldn't even agree to the husband in the room. And sitting behind me? What exactly are you looking at sir? He brought up that he once did DP with some other guy and I said good for you sir, still have the guy's number? Because I am not into sword crossing yet, maybe in the future? I never returned to their house.
Anyhow, your story was great, and keep up the good work man. I'm sure there are many other guys out there who once were in our shoes but just haven't had the chance to share their stories. You can DM me if you want to stay in touch. what are you doing these days? are you a bull or what?/
Looking forward to your part 2 , sounds like you slotted into the crazy people section in part one so can’t wait to hear if it got better or worse lol - you just can never tell with folks eh - did they seem normal people up until the point where the clothing came off . My couple did and I actually felt sorry for the guy and being young and naive along with her being hot and me having vodka cock it was a no brainier ha ha

• Haha
Reactions: mariobrother
No problems , yes I was more than naive I think , in fact I never really thought anything was going to go down but it did and real fast . With the dp the husband was sort of leading and with the drink I thought why the hell not lol . Sounds like you had similar happen then . More an alpha than a bull but lie to cross dress to , I’m straight though and not interested in men - just like to wear the gear ha ha . Yes that would be cool - how’s things going on with you then ?

clearly, you were more open-minded than me. great! I have been a total square and very slow to learn. the condition I demanded of him was that he had to sit "outside" the door. He could hear it through the door but no sword crossing or flicking my sack or pulling my skin back or any other creative ideas he might have had.

On the cross-dressing for example: Oscar De La Hoya, enjoys cross-dressing as well [When he does blow]
I would love to see someone say something to him and then get knocked out lol

so 20+ years ago, I knew a person in Miami who crossdressed and he was one of the many folks who would club-hop.

an entourage of 10 to 15 would be partying in the club circuit out there. at this one club, on a fun night, international dj playing etc.
this 51 year old friend goes to the restroom in a certain club and 3 guys somehow catch a glimpse of his fishnet or multiple pieces he wore under his clubbing outfit.

They started mouthing off in the restroom but the rift escalated quickly somebody decided that locking horns outside would minimize injuries to other folks around them [inside the club]. but I digress

Why fishnets under clubbing outfits?
because after we visited an average of 3/5 clubs from downtown to south beach and whether we got a vagina to take home and whatever the time was, we would all converge at this lady's house.

Why? Because more females congregated there. one time I picked up a girl or she decided to let me pick her up, headed to this lady's hangout and this other girl said she was attracted to the girl I was with. I did nothing to any of them except to lick them for a minute but then one said to the other:

we have the same gear so we know where and how to lick it. Please dont take it the wrong way. I said, by all means, lick away. and by 3 AM I was with 2 vaginas. did they lick my tinkle? maybe a little but watching them was unforgettable.

back to the 51-year-old guy now in the parking lot. this brawl attracted a lot of attention because he was around 5' 7" and around 160 lbs and the 3 guys were big roids guys, juiced up. from looking at them others thought wow they are going to murder this old man.

one small detail the audience nor the 3 juice heads knew [except me and 2 other people there was that he was a retired MMA fighter.
the 3 giants were out cold in under 5 seconds. I timed it. then he left real quick because the area would be chock-full of cops.

it was Friday and he would only be released on Monday if arrested. then we met up at this one lady's hangout.

2 years later this guy friend would be dead, and it had to do with brain hemorrhaging. these mma fighters end up with some nasty backlashes from their combat days. sad. and the old guy got a lot more women than me, too!

5 years later that lady who everyone hung out with, would be dead also, heart attack.

clearly, you were more open-minded than me. great! I have been a total square and very slow to learn. the condition I demanded of him was that he had to sit "outside" the door. He could hear it through the door but no sword crossing or flicking my sack or pulling my skin back or any other creative ideas he might have had.

On the cross-dressing for example: Oscar De La Hoya, enjoys cross-dressing as well [When he does blow]

so 20+ years ago, I knew a person in Miami who crossdressed and he was one of the many folks who would club-hop.

an entourage of 10 to 15 would be partying in the club circuit out there. at this one club, on a fun night, international dj playing etc.
this 51 year old friend goes to the restroom in a certain club and 3 guys somehow catch a glimpse of his fishnet or multiple pieces he wore under his clubbing outfit.

They started mouthing off in the restroom but the rift escalated quickly somebody decided that locking horns outside would minimize injuries to other folks around them [inside the club]. but I digress

because after we visited an average of 3/5 clubs from downtown to south beach and whether we got a vagina to take home and whatever the time was, we would all converge at this lady's house.

Why? Because more females congregated there. one time I picked up a girl or she decided to let me pick her up, headed to this lady's hangout and this other girl said she was attracted to the girl I was with. I did nothing to any of them except to lick them for a minute but then one said to the other:

we have the same gear so we know where and how to lick it. Please dont take it the wrong way. I said, by all means, lick away. and by 3 AM I was with 2 vaginas. did they lick my tinkle? maybe a little but watching them was unforgettable.

back to the 51-year-old guy now in the parking lot. this brawl attracted a lot of attention because he was around 5' 7" and around 160 lbs and the 3 guys were big roids guys, juiced up. from looking at them others thought wow they are going to murder this old man.

one small detail the audience nor the 3 juice heads knew [except me and 2 other people there was that he was a retired MMA fighter.
the 3 giants were out cold in under 5 seconds. I timed it. then he left real quick because the area would be chock-full of cops.

it was Friday and he would only be released on Monday if arrested. then we met up at this one lady's hangout.

2 years later this guy friend would be dead, and it had to do with brain hemorrhaging. these mma fighters end up with some nasty backlashes from their combat days. sad. and the old guy got a lot more women than me, too!

5 years later that lady who everyone hung out with, would be dead also, heart attack.
another instance I saw on the news was this Oscar dela hoya got into a fender bender with a man in California and he was a person like me. As a teenager and early 20's I had road rage. So the police were called to Dela Hoyas accident scene and all but while they waited this man kept mouthing off and it seemed lie he wanted to start a physical fight. Oscar stayed inside his mercedes until cops showed up, the man continued being hot so the cops told him, listen here sir, you might not watch tv or whatever but if you engage with this dude, he represented the US in the olympics, now in his prime, are you sure you wanna do this? first we would radio the ambulance for you, and you will be transported to the nearest hospital plus if you hit him first youre also go to jail after they scrape you off the pavement, decide what you want to do and let us know ok?

My wife and I are having an addition put on our house . With three kids we figured let’s add another room. My wife aren’t swingers. I’ve never been in any type of lifestyle. There were three guys that were working on our house edition. One night my wife came in and literally fucked my brains out. I asked her what got her all hot and bothered. She told me that one of the guys had been flirting with her and it made her feel good since she’s getting older and has three kids. The next night I got home and she told me again they flirt this time I got very turned on, and we ended up again like newlyweds, even though we’ve been married eight years. I told her it turned me on thinking a young guy wanted to fuck her. Well the next day I was at work and she sent me this picture of her on the bed, When I got home, I asked her where the kids were in immediately she took me to the bedroom. She told me before the picture of her on the bed her parents had come and picked up our kids, she said she asked Tommy if he could take a picture, he’s the one that took the picture of her on the bed, and my wife said that Tommy told her she left great, and that he got behind her and started playing with her pussy, Then he asked if he could take a shower, and she told me to look on my phone and this was the other picture, she told me that she sucked his cock in the shower, they went right back to the bed where she said she fucked him all afternoon. As I was fucking her, she was telling the story. My wife would fuck him for about a month until the project was done. I always love hearing about the stories of her fucking Tom . She even told me that she gave one of the other other guys a blow blow job that we’re working on the house but she didn’t fuck him. She would only fuck Tommy.

Attachments

• IMG_5384.jpeg
    IMG_5384.jpeg
    20.2 KB · Views: 72
  • Love
Reactions: BENaughty

Not so much open minded ( not back then really ) but as I said she was hot and a bit coy and shy . Thinking about it afterwards I originally thought he was driving the scenario but on reflection now having experienced lots more think she was cucking him . She was shy and sexy and I was young and single . When she came down the stairs she told him to put a video on and she sat in the middle .she kissed me first then him and he started rubbing her tits and pussy - we alternated hands and she had her hands on our cocks - again I just went with the flow lol - usually took a lot more foreplay and an indirect route to get to this point with a woman - this however was a different type of woman entirely lol . As for the crossdressing I got into it some 10 years later when I lost a bet with my fiancée . She said I had to go to biggest store in the area and buy womens panties while she watched and then wear them for a week . We both found we liked it but it only gathered pace when we split 8 years later , single again and bored . So in between dating women I started I wonder if I could do eyeshadow , then I wonder if I could do mascara etc etc and slowly a full crossdresser appeared , I tested the waters with partners , some were sooo turned on wanting fucked with me wearing stockings and heels etc , so I preferred dirty / kinky bitches . Hey don’t we all guys eh ha ha

My wife and I are having an addition put on our house . With three kids we figured let’s add another room. My wife aren’t swingers. I’ve never been in any type of lifestyle. There were three guys that were working on our house edition. One night my wife came in and literally fucked my brains out. I asked her what got her all hot and bothered. She told me that one of the guys had been flirting with her and it made her feel good since she’s getting older and has three kids. The next night I got home and she told me again they flirt this time I got very turned on, and we ended up again like newlyweds, even though we’ve been married eight years. I told her it turned me on thinking a young guy wanted to fuck her. Well the next day I was at work and she sent me this picture of her on the bed, When I got home, I asked her where the kids were in immediately she took me to the bedroom. She told me before the picture of her on the bed her parents had come and picked up our kids, she said she asked Tommy if he could take a picture, he’s the one that took the picture of her on the bed, and my wife said that Tommy told her she left great, and that he got behind her and started playing with her pussy, Then he asked if he could take a shower, and she told me to look on my phone and this was the other picture, she told me that she sucked his cock in the shower, they went right back to the bed where she said she fucked him all afternoon. As I was fucking her, she was telling the story. My wife would fuck him for about a month until the project was done. I always love hearing about the stories of her fucking Tom . She even told me that she gave one of the other other guys a blow blow job that we’re working on the house but she didn’t fuck him. She would only fuck Tommy.
Who took the photo of them in the shower? It's not a selfie.

I hope Tommy owns the room addition company because if he was an employee the other guys wouldn't put up with their colleague pounding the homeowner while they do work. if 2 got action the 3rd one would leak the news which would trigger the foreman or owner of the company to ask whoever got the action to step into his office. And the result would probably be to promote the workers to "customers" translation: they would be fired on the spot.
Come to think of it, if the owner of the construction did something like that, he would regarded as a very irresponsible business owner.
I am far from judging. believe me, up to my mid-twenties, I was the retard having housewives throwing themselves at me and it was very stupid of me to act on a few cases but in retrospect, I wouldn't do it again. Young dumb and full of pride, right? I can attest that some of these housewives are craving things. But from being a young helper to then getting licensed as a contractor, on my 3rd wife now. In my opinion, that is a very bad practice to go around screwing the homeowner lady who along with the husband has agreed to hire the construction company. not judging because Im guilty of doing something similar. not screwing the wife for a week. candidly, it sounds unrealistic but ok I can't say it is impossible because I wasn't there.

I met with a client's wife, a mile from their home and kissed her. but then I got an angry text from her husband. Looking back I realized the husband could have been pretending to be mad. I was a moron at that age so I git spooked and stayed away.

typically, if flirting took place in their house, arrangements were made for us to meet later. only one invited me over but it felt as if she