I'm so turned on when my wife tells me guys are hitting on her..

Wife and I are both in our mid 40s, together since mid 20s. I've felt so turned on for so many years thinking about sharing my wife with a better lover.

A few months ago, we were in bed making out and out of the blue, my wife said "don't leave marks, my boyfriend won't like that." I was stunned and insanely turned on. We had great sex - she and I exchanged a few barbs about this "bf" and that was that. Never mentioned again.

A few months after that, she told me about being hit on a coffee shop earlier in the day. She was reading a book and the guy apparently approached her to tell her she was beautiful and was asked her for details about the book. He asked to take a photo of the book cover so he could read it later. He did so and continued to compliment my wife. Nothing came of it, she had to get back to work and left. I asked her about it more a few nights later.. if the guy was good looking, she said yes. Was she turned on that a guy was hitting on her. She said of course, who wouldnt? It was nice. That was pretty much that, I never asked more and she never told me anything else.

A couple weeks ago, she had to find a new masseuse and told me she was going to try this guy at the clinic. Later that night she mentioned that she really hoped this guy hand big, strong hands. She told me he was black and looked pretty big in the photos she saw - not that it mattered. So she has the massage and when I get home ask about it. She says it was pretty good.. the guy found a really good spot in her neck and working it out. That was about it. The next night, I might have mentioned something about the massage and she said "he was so big, like a football player" and sort of giggled. She then said "Honestly, he was gorgeous.. like, ridiculous" and giggled some more. She said he had really soft hands and they were big.. felt good. She said he wasn't the greatest but ranked him pretty high up. She'll probably see him again.

So yea, I keep thinking about this stuff and knowing how I feel it is driving me insane. I really don't think my wife would be into the hotwife/cuck scenarios, but when I think about the above items, I start to wonder. I sort of was thinking I'd lie and tell her I had an explicit/intimate dream about the male massage guy and her and see how she reacts.

Any suggestions or advice on the above? Would be welcome and appreciated.

Wife and I are both in our mid 40s, together since mid 20s. I've felt so turned on for so many years thinking about sharing my wife with a better lover.

A few months ago, we were in bed making out and out of the blue, my wife said "don't leave marks, my boyfriend won't like that." I was stunned and insanely turned on. We had great sex - she and I exchanged a few barbs about this "bf" and that was that. Never mentioned again.

A few months after that, she told me about being hit on a coffee shop earlier in the day. She was reading a book and the guy apparently approached her to tell her she was beautiful and was asked her for details about the book. He asked to take a photo of the book cover so he could read it later. He did so and continued to compliment my wife. Nothing came of it, she had to get back to work and left. I asked her about it more a few nights later.. if the guy was good looking, she said yes. Was she turned on that a guy was hitting on her. She said of course, who wouldnt? It was nice. That was pretty much that, I never asked more and she never told me anything else.

A couple weeks ago, she had to find a new masseuse and told me she was going to try this guy at the clinic. Later that night she mentioned that she really hoped this guy hand big, strong hands. She told me he was black and looked pretty big in the photos she saw - not that it mattered. So she has the massage and when I get home ask about it. She says it was pretty good.. the guy found a really good spot in her neck and working it out. That was about it. The next night, I might have mentioned something about the massage and she said "he was so big, like a football player" and sort of giggled. She then said "Honestly, he was gorgeous.. like, ridiculous" and giggled some more. She said he had really soft hands and they were big.. felt good. She said he wasn't the greatest but ranked him pretty high up. She'll probably see him again.

So yea, I keep thinking about this stuff and knowing how I feel it is driving me insane. I really don't think my wife would be into the hotwife/cuck scenarios, but when I think about the above items, I start to wonder. I sort of was thinking I'd lie and tell her I had an explicit/intimate dream about the male massage guy and her and see how she reacts.

Any suggestions or advice on the above? Would be welcome and appreciated.
She knows it turns you on I think she's ready to be shared. Mention it sometime. See her reaction.

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c
My ex was very attractive. She was always wearing short skirts and low cut tops and never any underwear. The guys were constantly looking at her and she received a lot of "invitations". We were at a New year's party and a guy was hitting on her. Dancing all night and groping her. After the party we had a great sex.

One of my mate txt my wife and told her he wanted to fuk her. She didn’t tell me for a while. They had arranged to go to a hotel which he said he would pay for. My wife said she didn’t go thro with it and nothing has ever happened. But I have my doubts because they still have contact thro social media. I don’t think she realy know ms that I’m totally cool with this and it turns me on so much 😉

One of my mate txt my wife and told her he wanted to fuk her. She didn’t tell me for a while. They had arranged to go to a hotel which he said he would pay for. My wife said she didn’t go thro with it and nothing has ever happened. But I have my doubts because they still have contact thro social media. I don’t think she realy know ms that I’m totally cool with this and it turns me on so much 😉
Have you thought about telling her it's ok?

My ex was very attractive. She was always wearing short skirts and low cut tops and never any underwear. The guys were constantly looking at her and she received a lot of "invitations". We were at a New year's party and a guy was hitting on her. Dancing all night and groping her. After the party we had a great sex.
Groping while you watched? How far did she let him take things?

Reactions: toolman2c
Every single time my wife goes out I question about her time out. Obviously my intensions are to have her say "oh yeah there was so many guys hitting on me and I fucked one of them in my car before leaving!" but that wont happen so I just like to ask questions like "who was all there? was it busy? get any drinks for free this time??" but it's usually nothing more than simple responses.

For years, I had a 40-something housewife in the midwest as my online and phone slave. I was her Master, her pussy was mine to train and control, her hubby had no idea. Part of that was having her be more flirtatious when she was out, dress sexier at times, be open to men hitting on her, and have her tell me anything that happened. It was always erotic to hear her stories of men that were after her, and her husband not having a clue.