My story so far.

Long story short, I want my gf to get brutally railed by some bbc. For starters I’m the only guy she’s ever been with and she’s also never used any toys, anyways we was talking the other day and she said she would let me use a dildo on her, so I bought one. Ofc I bought an 11inch BBC one. I told her I got it in black cause the white ones was smaller to play it off haha and she said “wow really fitting the stereo type” we haven’t used it yet, but hoping to this weekend. Anyways she said she really didn’t care what color it was cause it would be inside her anyways. But we got to talking more and I told her I’d love to slide my tongue inside her after it slides out to feel how stretched she is, and she found that hot. We got to talking even more and she said she would also love to cuff me up and tease me/use it in front of me. She also loves to be called names, I haven’t tried to say anything about bbc or anything yet tho. Anyways that’s my story so far, hopefully more will happen this weekend! Got any tips or comments anyone? Haha

Long story short, I want my gf to get brutally railed by some bbc. For starters I’m the only guy she’s ever been with and she’s also never used any toys, anyways we was talking the other day and she said she would let me use a dildo on her, so I bought one. Ofc I bought an 11inch BBC one. I told her I got it in black cause the white ones was smaller to play it off haha and she said “wow really fitting the stereo type” we haven’t used it yet, but hoping to this weekend. Anyways she said she really didn’t care what color it was cause it would be inside her anyways. But we got to talking more and I told her I’d love to slide my tongue inside her after it slides out to feel how stretched she is, and she found that hot. We got to talking even more and she said she would also love to cuff me up and tease me/use it in front of me. She also loves to be called names, I haven’t tried to say anything about bbc or anything yet tho. Anyways that’s my story so far, hopefully more will happen this weekend! Got any tips or comments anyone? Haha
meet my wife she old school i was her first and only know she 55 i cant even bring that up so i leraned to photoshop cocks with her if you get some pic of her with your cock in her i can swap it to a bbc same for bj pic you can private message me i do a bunch for people tell it happens for real

• Wow
Reactions: toolman2c