I'm so turned on when my wife tells me guys are hitting on her..

I have little experience in the lifestyle from my younger days, and I am 50 now. It all started in a funny and embarrassing way. In my early 20s, while clubbing, I had a man approach me and say, "Hi, my wife asked me to ask you if you'd be open to coming with us to our home for a few drinks." I was such an idiot square and unsophisticated as ever; I had not been introduced to this kind of lifestyle, so in my mind, I could see the news article on the papers or online saying, "Man in his 20s lured to a couple's home and then murdered in satanic ritual over the weekend" or something along those lines. What a moron! As I look back, it's hilarious.

What they were looking for was simpler than that. Because I was a serial clubber, I would be in downtown Miami and South Beach, Miami, from Wednesday all the way to Sunday, when a DJ would play in a fancy spot that had half of the dance floor on the beach with huts, mattresses, and all.

Disclaimer: I had already divorced my first wife at that point. I was devastated and desperately picking up females to soothe my pain. You guys know the drill. But I had no clue I could have sex with attached females WITH their husbands approval! That cannot be possible! Then, as I shared the story with some local friends and acquaintances, they looked at me and said, Poor guy, is he that naïve? Or is he shitting us? Nope, he is that dumb.

I gave them a dazed look, and they said, Let us educate you a little bit on how things unfold in the city versus in the sticks, ok? They gave me a clinic, and to sum up, I felt I was ready to go out there with different lenses on it all.
Then, what do you know? Another two different husbands, true to form, approached me, and this time, despite still being an imbecile and as green as can be on the subject, all the women whose husbands approached me got their share of entertainment. Experiencing the scenarios did not go as smoothly as anticipated, though. Yes, I went to these strangers' homes despite the reservations in my head. Liquid courage does give you courage, after all. But I was in for some not-so-pleasant surprises.

The opportunities were 3 in total. 2 materialized, but not as smoothly as anticipated. (More on this later.)
On the third one, the husband backed out at the last minute, saying he was wrong in thinking the transition from fantasy to reality would be easy. I was on top of the wife, and, I kid you not, I was seconds from burying my manhood into her and meeting her cervix for the first time. This guy jumps and starts crying. Oh jeez, I have to leave now. I have a hard time watching women cry, and this man starts balling like a baby.

First hurdle was being intimate with a female while having another sack in the room as one guy had proposed [after I was already there and drunk] around 3 AM and he was thinking ahead knowing that if they buttered me up and we had drinks until around 3 AM or so, I wouldnt be stupid to drive almost 2 hours north from south miami to my place and be exposed to law enforcement out there looking for party goers returning from the south and who were guaranteed to be ******** drunk, sometimes alone and sometimes with a nice catholic girl who somehow made a decision to get in my car and tag along with me not knowing or knowing that she would end up doing some not so godly things for a few hours and wake up with some soreness from an actively dancing all night, playing cards and who knows maybe from being folded like a pretzel and pretending she was in love.

Back on point, I couldn't escape the stranger's house, and things moved rather quickly after 3 AM. But the idea was not to just have me go to a room with the wife, unfortunately. Things got awkward real quick, and my mind could not process the husband's requests, which got darker by the minute.

and then that progressed to more disturbing. I made the mistake of asking the husband why he wanted to be in the room. Reason 1 was that he wanted to see her get pleasure. eh oook. I kind of get it, but then why do you like to sit behind me while I drop some love on your wife, sir? [Im paranoid about anyone behind me] and a man whose wife is in the process of rearranging her internal organs? Oh, that's a tough one for me, sir. After some conversation, he agreed to sit outside the door and hear the commotion again from outside the bedroom.

I said next time maybe you hide in the closet? I never returned to their place. Then the following week, another husband approached me. How lucky am I? ha! we'll see. Another husband recruited me the following week. at another club. My friends were asking, How do you do this? What do you tell them?

I would laugh because I hadn't said anything to them and didn't know what to say. The husband said everything to me!
At that point, I was getting greedy and cocky.

The second husband tells me he liked sitting behind me to see my testicles going back and forth. Now that is fucked up and weird. It turned me off quick
What do you mean my balls going back and forth man? shit me no I am not enjoying this man. He goes to the closet and beats off for a while then comes out and I bark hey listen before you get creative just know that there will be not sword crossing here smartie pants. I dont care what you have fantasized how about that? Your fantasies end when my limits start cupcake. How about this.Just relax over there or maybe take a cold shower? your wife is busy here believe. he goes: I know! by then I turned into a prick and I think it was because I was lashing out as these husbands would bring weirder and weirder things he wanted me to do and he wanted to join and DP and get out of here man. I became too stressful for me and I left the who lifestyle alone.
Anyone's wife or wives can get along with me very well and if any ever had complaints they never filed it with the BBB.

Some background:
From the age of 12, when I discovered masturbation, something would come out of the little tinkle la-di-dah whoop-di-doo, My desire was to get a chance to use every one's girlfriend, wife, or single married widow, but I took no action because I just didn't know how. My experience In other words, I would have a wondering eye gravitating toward everyone's girl, girlfriend, or wife, and my fantasy was to have their woman for myself just for a couple minutes alone. Of course, during the couple of minutes, I wouldn't know what the fuck to do anyway, and then I would get some ice cream.

But it was a delusion as far as I was concerned. I didn't think in a million years the husband would ask me to bang them! Boy, was I wrong?

The intro:
But surprise, surprise, one day the parents took off and left me with a nanny or babysitter, whatever you call it. I was 14, and the neighbor lady "abused" me. wink wink. It was a 3-day weekend that was hard to forget and ultimately destroyed my academic career.

From then on, my grades went from straight A's and nose-dived to FAIL across the board except for physics, chemistry, and history. why? I dont know, maybe because after losing my innocence, all I could think was the scent of a small patch of hair somewhere and looked at every female in a whole different light? Combine that with my compulsive, obsessive impulsive traits, brain trauma sustained as an infant, plus nine different psychotropic medications, and, hmm, things went haywire. My recommendation to my parents in retrospect would have been, especially for someone having psychiatric challenges. Put him in a cage or send him to a jungle somewhere until he is at least 18.

Because if a kid that age gets exposed to females, oh Lord, his life is over. but parents had bigger fish to fry. Poor guys, bless their hearts.

So from an early age, I was never a normal person. I had been a highly functioning [medicated] person. So thanks to medicine and therapy, but people like that are always on the edge of lunacy too. stop with meds for a week, and you never know, they could walk into an establishment, take their pants off, and ******** in a pot holding one of those plastic plants adorning a given lobby while ladies are waiting to be called in. funny, maybe, but also disturbing.

Stay tuned for the next part.
some more context:
At 50, I'm on my 3rd wife and interviewing for wife #4 [joking], but regardless, you're in for a surprise on a major twist that took place recently.

Last edited:
Groping while you watched? How far did she let him take things?
I didn't care much at that time because our relationship was falling apart. We have separated a few weeks later. Probably that's why she was letting him playing with her. They were out of the room for about 20 minutes but I didn't think he fucked her. May be some kissing, groping, probably fingering. Actually we had our last sex that night.

For years, I had a 40-something housewife in the midwest as my online and phone slave. I was her Master, her pussy was mine to train and control, her hubby had no idea. Part of that was having her be more flirtatious when she was out, dress sexier at times, be open to men hitting on her, and have her tell me anything that happened. It was always erotic to hear her stories of men that were after her, and her husband not having a clue.
Congratulations on what sounds like excellent training. Many women can be trained similarly if a man handles them right. Her husband obviously didn't know what a good thing he had, not having trained her to serve. She needed what you gave her.

Congratulations on what sounds like excellent training. Many women can be trained similarly if a man handles them right. Her husband obviously didn't know what a good thing he had, not having trained her to serve. She needed what you gave her.
She definitely needed it, and once I owned her she craved it. She would cum for me anytime I wanted it, anywhere. And when she dressed sexier for me, with her newfound hunger and sexuality, she got plenty of attention from other men and her husband didn't have a clue.

She definitely needed it, and once I owned her she craved it. She would cum for me anytime I wanted it, anywhere. And when she dressed sexier for me, with her newfound hunger and sexuality, she got plenty of attention from other men and her husband didn't have a clue.
You stirred her natural need to be treated that way. Most women never realize their full sexual potential. They need a man to take control and train them. Basically awaken their lust. When they begin to feel those intense sexual pleasures,, they will do whatever their master/owner wants them to do.

You stirred her natural need to be treated that way. Most women never realize their full sexual potential. They need a man to take control and train them. Basically awaken their lust. When they begin to feel those intense sexual pleasures,, they will do whatever their master/owner wants them to do.
Some women, yes. She did. I trained her to cum quickly and easily on command, to be wet all the time, to be horny all the time, to dress sexier when I wanted, and to enjoy attention from other men.

Some women, yes. She did. I trained her to cum quickly and easily on command, to be wet all the time, to be horny all the time, to dress sexier when I wanted, and to enjoy attention from other men.
I like that so much when wife is sexy dressed and getting a lot of attention from men with me close-by

Attachments

• at xmas in parents kitchen.jpg
    at xmas in parents kitchen.jpg
    120 KB · Views: 69
  • wife outfit work.jpg
    wife outfit work.jpg
    288.1 KB · Views: 81
Reactions: SNJ_Dom
In Germany, men are generally very shy when it comes to approaching a woman. We had discovered frivolous going out before COVID. My wife stood in front of the mirror every time and asked herself, am I dressed enough and am I showing enough? We found two night bars for ourselves. Those that opened at 10PM and closed at 5AM. But even then the gentlemen limited themselves to staring. If my wife noticed someone, I sent the person a drink. If he headed towards our table, I offered him my seat, next to my wife. Most of them got a knot in their throat and I got the conversation going. Ultimately, my wife had no objection to a flirt that could sometimes easily get out of hand if she liked the guy

Attachments

• charls club 12 B_W.jpg
    charls club 12 B_W.jpg
    128.1 KB · Views: 92
In Germany, men are generally very shy when it comes to approaching a woman. We had discovered frivolous going out before COVID. My wife stood in front of the mirror every time and asked herself, am I dressed enough and am I showing enough? We found two night bars for ourselves. Those that opened at 10PM and closed at 5AM. But even then the gentlemen limited themselves to staring. If my wife noticed someone, I sent the person a drink. If he headed towards our table, I offered him my seat, next to my wife. Most of them got a knot in their throat and I got the conversation going. Ultimately, my wife had no objection to a flirt that could sometimes easily get out of hand if she liked the guy.
Fake!

A few years ago we met this couple, their son and our son played on the same baseball team. They were a fun couple we would go to bars and concerts together. What was cool as we all got along we were all really close. There was always a lot of flirting, innocent flirting. Well, that’ll change one weekend. The boys were both at a baseball camp for the weekend, when we were dropping them off Leonard and Claudia. That is their names invited us over for dinner at their house. My name is Tony. My wife’s name is Christine . In the pictures below Claudia is the one with her hand over Leonard’s cock, and my wife is sitting next to him I am not in the picture I am taking the picture. Well anyway, let’s get to the part between now and the picture where we had a couple of rounds and they told us if we wanted we could just stay the night in their spare bedroom. We thought that was a good idea because we were having a lot of fun and the booze was going down as the round of drinks increased, so did the flirting and sexual sexual innuendos started. Leonard, would often say hey, you guys should kiss to our wives and they would all laugh when we were out. Sometimes when we were out especially tonight since the drinks were going, Claudia mentioned how big Leonards cock has a few times, Claudia left the room and came back with four cold beers, as Claudia was handing the beer to Christine Lennar walked up behind his way, and said, why don’t you guys kiss. Leonard said Christine how to thank you properly for bringing a beer to you . It’s the least she could do. I was sitting next to my wife.. my wife kind of said no that’s OK, then Claudia said some thing amour she might like it. Claudia gave my wife a peck on the cheek Leonard joke, how it turned him on as he bumped his wife’s ass with his crouch. Claudia said you go to the bedroom and she whispered something in my wife’s ears, and she pulled her up off the couch and started to pull her towards the bedroom. My wife kept saying no no no Claudia was saying some thing that I couldn’t hear but that was my wife’s response, then my wife said OK if that will shut you up . I fall behind as we enter the bedroom Claudia looked at me and then she said to her husband Leonard I just want to show Christine how big your cock is that is all. Well I looked at my wife and said if you’re going to judge me, at least you guys can kiss again and help me get it to a proper, height and hardness for you to judge me. My wife and her started to kiss slowly at first and then I could tell tell they were using tongues and going for Claudia started to put her hand under my wife shirt and feel her tit, as they kiss they started to address each other, and both got on the bed started to feel each other and explore. Leonard took off his shirt and took off his pants with just his underwear on. he got in between my wife and his and Claudia told my wife to look the other way as he removed his pants and underwear she put her hand over his cock, and then told you you could look. I took the picture right before Claudia lifted her hand, and his cock popped up like a jack in the box. My wife slowly took her hand up and down his cock got between his legs, started to suck on his balls, licked from the base all the way to the head around it she slowly circles, her tongue around his giant head, she licked it back down, and then back up before slowly, making more and more as she slowly bobbed her head up and down on his huge cock. My wife told him to lean back and she said she wanted to ride him and his wife put her pussy in his mouth and he ate her as my wife Rode him. Then he told my wife he wanted to watch her ass bounce of his cock.. and I took a picture as he pounded her from behind. She kept telling him harder and harder as they would both thrust into each other. I think he was actually trying to pull out when she backed into him, and his cock slam back into her pussy, he came deep inside her. We would meet them regularly and have fuck sessions. But his wife found out that my wife and him were meeting other couples and they were meeting together by themselves , so we had in that relationship. .

Attachments

• IMG_5335.jpeg
    IMG_5335.jpeg
    13.6 KB · Views: 82
  • IMG_5334.jpeg
    IMG_5334.jpeg
    8 KB · Views: 68
I had
I have little experience in the lifestyle from my younger days, and I am 50 now. It all started in a funny and embarrassing way. In my early 20s, while clubbing, I had a man approach me and say, "Hi, my wife asked me to ask you if you'd be open to coming with us to our home for a few drinks." I was such an idiot square and unsophisticated as ever; I had not been introduced to this kind of lifestyle, so in my mind, I could see the news article on the papers or online saying, "Man in his 20s lured to a couple's home and then murdered in satanic ritual over the weekend" or something along those lines. What a moron! As I look back, it's hilarious.

What they were looking for was simpler than that. Because I was a serial clubber, I would be in downtown Miami and South Beach, Miami, from Wednesday all the way to Sunday, when a DJ would play in a fancy spot that had half of the dance floor on the beach with huts, mattresses, and all.

Disclaimer: I had already divorced my first wife at that point. I was devastated and desperately picking up females to soothe my pain. You guys know the drill. But I had no clue I could have sex with attached females WITH their husbands approval! That cannot be possible! Then, as I shared the story with some local friends and acquaintances, they looked at me and said, Poor guy, is he that naïve? Or is he shitting us? Nope, he is that dumb.

I gave them a dazed look, and they said, Let us educate you a little bit on how things unfold in the city versus in the sticks, ok? They gave me a clinic, and to sum up, I felt I was ready to go out there with different lenses on it all.
Then, what do you know? Another two different husbands, true to form, approached me, and this time, despite still being an imbecile and as green as can be on the subject, all the women whose husbands approached me got their share of entertainment. Experiencing the scenarios did not go as smoothly as anticipated, though. Yes, I went to these strangers' homes despite the reservations in my head. Liquid courage does give you courage, after all. But I was in for some not-so-pleasant surprises.

The opportunities were 3 in total. 2 materialized, but not as smoothly as anticipated. (More on this later.)
On the third one, the husband backed out at the last minute, saying he was wrong in thinking the transition from fantasy to reality would be easy. I was on top of the wife, and, I kid you not, I was seconds from burying my manhood into her and meeting her cervix for the first time. This guy jumps and starts crying. Oh jeez, I have to leave now. I have a hard time watching women cry, and this man starts balling like a baby.

First hurdle was being intimate with a female while having another sack in the room as one guy had proposed [after I was already there and drunk] around 3 AM and he was thinking ahead knowing that if they buttered me up and we had drinks until around 3 AM or so, I wouldnt be stupid to drive almost 2 hours north from south miami to my place and be exposed to law enforcement out there looking for party goers returning from the south and who were guaranteed to be ******** drunk, sometimes alone and sometimes with a nice catholic girl who somehow made a decision to get in my car and tag along with me not knowing or knowing that she would end up doing some not so godly things for a few hours and wake up with some soreness from an actively dancing all night, playing cards and who knows maybe from being folded like a pretzel and pretending she was in love.

Back on point, I couldn't escape the stranger's house, and things moved rather quickly after 3 AM. But the idea was not to just have me go to a room with the wife, unfortunately. Things got awkward real quick, and my mind could not process the husband's requests, which got darker by the minute.

and then that progressed to more disturbing. I made the mistake of asking the husband why he wanted to be in the room. Reason 1 was that he wanted to see her get pleasure. eh oook. I kind of get it, but then why do you like to sit behind me while I drop some love on your wife, sir? [Im paranoid about anyone behind me] and a man whose wife is in the process of rearranging her internal organs? Oh, that's a tough one for me, sir. After some conversation, he agreed to sit outside the door and hear the commotion again from outside the bedroom.

I said next time maybe you hide in the closet? I never returned to their place. Then the following week, another husband approached me. How lucky am I? ha! we'll see. Another husband recruited me the following week. at another club. My friends were asking, How do you do this? What do you tell them?

I would laugh because I hadn't said anything to them and didn't know what to say. The husband said everything to me!
At that point, I was getting greedy and cocky.

The second husband tells me he liked sitting behind me to see my testicles going back and forth. Now that is fucked up and weird. It turned me off quick
What do you mean my balls going back and forth man? shit me no I am not enjoying this man. He goes to the closet and beats off for a while then comes out and I bark hey listen before you get creative just know that there will be not sword crossing here smartie pants. I dont care what you have fantasized how about that? Your fantasies end when my limits start cupcake. How about this.Just relax over there or maybe take a cold shower? your wife is busy here believe. he goes: I know! by then I turned into a prick and I think it was because I was lashing out as these husbands would bring weirder and weirder things he wanted me to do and he wanted to join and DP and get out of here man. I became too stressful for me and I left the who lifestyle alone.
Anyone's wife or wives can get along with me very well and if any ever had complaints they never filed it with the BBB.

Some background:
From the age of 12, when I discovered masturbation, something would come out of the little tinkle la-di-dah whoop-di-doo, My desire was to get a chance to use every one's girlfriend, wife, or single married widow, but I took no action because I just didn't know how. My experience In other words, I would have a wondering eye gravitating toward everyone's girl, girlfriend, or wife, and my fantasy was to have their woman for myself just for a couple minutes alone. Of course, during the couple of minutes, I wouldn't know what the fuck to do anyway, and then I would get some ice cream.

But it was a delusion as far as I was concerned. I didn't think in a million years the husband would ask me to bang them! Boy, was I wrong?

The intro:
But surprise, surprise, one day the parents took off and left me with a nanny or babysitter, whatever you call it. I was 14, and the neighbor lady "abused" me. wink wink. It was a 3-day weekend that was hard to forget and ultimately destroyed my academic career.

From then on, my grades went from straight A's and nose-dived to FAIL across the board except for physics, chemistry, and history. why? I dont know, maybe because after losing my innocence, all I could think was the scent of a small patch of hair somewhere and looked at every female in a whole different light? Combine that with my compulsive, obsessive impulsive traits, brain trauma sustained as an infant, plus nine different psychotropic medications, and, hmm, things went haywire. My recommendation to my parents in retrospect would have been, especially for someone having psychiatric challenges. Put him in a cage or send him to a jungle somewhere until he is at least 18.

Because if a kid that age gets exposed to females, oh Lord, his life is over. but parents had bigger fish to fry. Poor guys, bless their hearts.

So from an early age, I was never a normal person. I had been a highly functioning [medicated] person. So thanks to medicine and therapy, but people like that are always on the edge of lunacy too. stop with meds for a week, and you never know, they could walk into an establishment, take their pants off, and ******** in a pot holding one of those plastic plants adorning a given lobby while ladies are waiting to be called in. funny, maybe, but also disturbing.

Stay tuned for the next part.
some more context:
At 50, I'm on my 3rd wife and interviewing for wife #4 [joking], but regardless, you're in for a surprise on a major twist that took place recently.
I had a similar thing happen to me - well the first part anyway - I was single and at a charity dinner dance / disco thing - was sat next to a nice ordinary couple , the drink was flowing and nearing end of the night he said come outside while he had a cigarette - thought it was weird but bit of air is always good - he said his wife liked me and would I like to go back to there’s for a drink / he then said his wife had the contraceptive implant in her arm and he couldn’t keep up with her demands for sex . Back we went and she went upstairs - he said his wife was a bit shy so if I only wanted a drink that was fine - if I wanted to fuck her she’d change - down she came in the stockings and suspenders - the vodka flowed again and we sucked and fucked us separately and together including dp ing her - he had put a porno on and will never forget the first time she squirted , she hit the telly with it lol - her pussy swelled up fit to burst - you could make it swell and go back down touching her clit - that was a eye opener to a naive guy like me at the times- man she could really fuck and suck - I know for a fact they’re now swinging so still to this day not sure if it was a ruse about the implant or not

• Haha
Reactions: 2wheel and nobs99
I had

I had a similar thing happen to me - well the first part anyway - I was single and at a charity dinner dance / disco thing - was sat next to a nice ordinary couple , the drink was flowing and nearing end of the night he said come outside while he had a cigarette - thought it was weird but bit of air is always good - he said his wife liked me and would I like to go back to there’s for a drink / he then said his wife had the contraceptive implant in her arm and he couldn’t keep up with her demands for sex . Back we went and she went upstairs - he said his wife was a bit shy so if I only wanted a drink that was fine - if I wanted to fuck her she’d change - down she came in the stockings and suspenders - the vodka flowed again and we sucked and fucked us separately and together including dp ing her - he had put a porno on and will never forget the first time she squirted , she hit the telly with it lol - her pussy swelled up fit to burst - you could make it swell and go back down touching her clit - that was a eye opener to a naive guy like me at the times- man she could really fuck and suck - I know for a fact they’re now swinging so still to this day not sure if it was a ruse about the implant or not
thanks for sharing that. You were naïve you think? No, I was the naive one. You did DP with the husband? I couldn't even agree to the husband in the room. And sitting behind me? What exactly are you looking at sir? He brought up that he once did DP with some other guy and I said good for you sir, still have the guy's number? Because I am not into sword crossing yet, maybe in the future? I never returned to their house.
Anyhow, your story was great, and keep up the good work man. I'm sure there are many other guys out there who once were in our shoes but just haven't had the chance to share their stories. You can DM me if you want to stay in touch. what are you doing these days? are you a bull or what?/