I want to be a hot wife

How do you tell your husband you want to be a hot wife.

We have a good relationship but there's no sex and hasn't been for many years he's lost his sex drive but I haven't recently I've had the naughtiest fantasy and it's all I can think of.

In my fantasy I get myself a lover, after a night of great sex with my lover I come home to find my husband still up, as I walk into the room he's sitting on the end of the bed he doesn't make eye contact but asked me if I've been out getting fucked, I don't say anything but I lift up my skirt and step out of my underwear I walk over to him and rub them over his lips and push them in his face to smell, I then ask him whether he thinks I've been fucked. He looks shocked but doesn't say anything, I tell him to get on his knees and he does, I walk over to him take his head in my hands and push his face in to my pussy, and tell him to lick every drop of my lovers come out of me..

I'm so turned thinking of this fantasy and would love to do it for real.

I'd love suggestions on how tell my husband I want this.

Miss Blue x
Just do it… with me lol
All seriousness aside it’s a fantastic fantasy and I think in a hypothetical conversation you have with him will signal his interest

We have a good relationship but there's no sex and hasn't been for many years he's lost his sex drive but I haven't recently I've had the naughtiest fantasy and it's all I can think of.

In my fantasy I get myself a lover, after a night of great sex with my lover I come home to find my husband still up, as I walk into the room he's sitting on the end of the bed he doesn't make eye contact but asked me if I've been out getting fucked, I don't say anything but I lift up my skirt and step out of my underwear I walk over to him and rub them over his lips and push them in his face to smell, I then ask him whether he thinks I've been fucked. He looks shocked but doesn't say anything, I tell him to get on his knees and he does, I walk over to him take his head in my hands and push his face in to my pussy, and tell him to lick every drop of my lovers come out of me..

Miss Blue x
Pick a good time and be honest with him. Tell him how much it will help as a couple. I will even send you a pic of my 9 inches to show and get a discussion going.

Attachments

• IMG_0012.JPG
    IMG_0012.JPG
    241.5 KB · Views: 8
What I did with my husband and I got this advice from my mother. If you are ever going out to dinner, pub or even a party simply dress up . I am not say like a tart but make yourself stand out a little. What I did was wore a top that showed a bit of cleavage, such as a top that is impossible to fully cover your boobs, a short skirt just above the knee and if you like wearing them - black stockings / tights. If you can wear them - heels , I cannot wear them that often. Basically you are making your self stand out a little. He will notice you and he will know other men are noticing you also. This way you wont have to tell him. Best of luck 👄

Last edited:
What I did with my husband and I got this advice from my mother. If you are ever going out to dinner, pub or even a party simply dress up . I am not say like a tart but make yourself stand out a little. What I did was wore a top that showed a bit of cleavage, such as a top that is impossible to fully cover your boobs, a short skirt just above the knee and if you like wearing them - black stockings / tights. If you can wear them - heels , I cannot wear them that often. Basically you are making your self stand out a little. He will notice you and he will know other men are noticing you also. This way you wont have to tell him. Best of luck 👄
You are so.right . My wife was feeling that she wasn't attractive any more. I told her i can.prove that you are. She asked how. I told her i will buy you and outfit and we will go out Fridsy nighh just follow my lead. I bought her a short skirt form fitting top knee high boots. I had her wear a little more makeup and jewelry. Then we went to a nice lounge i told her to sit at a high stool for two. I sat out of the way but where i could see her. It wasn't long before guys starting coming over to her . Buying her drinks and asking her to dance ..She texted me so.we could meet discretely. She told me the guy asked to go someplace private I told her whst ever she wanted to do. That night she became a hotwife and she sees him.about once a month.

A lovely story and lovely that you feel comfortable with her doing it. I have never been with another man only my husband and I dont think I ever will. Of course if he ever suggested us to go swinging or wife swapping I would think about it, but it would be his call.
If the two of you ever do.totsl.open communication you dimt have to donanythi.g go.out dance with another guy even.before that you sit with other people chat and is your asked to.dance and you and hubby agree you dance with him.it csn give you both confidence and a alittle time to relax and feel.hoe things go. It could become rewarding for both of you

Reactions: toolman2c
If the two of you ever do.totsl.open communication you dimt have to donanythi.g go.out dance with another guy even.before that you sit with other people chat and is your asked to.dance and you and hubby agree you dance with him.it csn give you both confidence and a alittle time to relax and feel.hoe things go. It could become rewarding for both of you
Being honest I dont think we will do anything like that.

Miss Blue x
I wanna make fuckbuddy of you baby .if you don't mind

good advice, I love the way you think. TY for posting

Miss Blue x
Jealousy is a strong drug if used right. The Best way to be open and tell him, or give him your little story and see how he reacts.

He should check his hormones, not normal for a healthy man to die completely in a relationship.

¿Cómo le dices a tu marido que quieres ser una esposa atractiva?

Tenemos una buena relación, pero no hay sexo y no lo ha sido en muchos años. Él ha perdido su deseo sexual, pero yo no lo he hecho recientemente. He tenido la fantasía más traviesa y es todo lo que puedo pensar.

En mi fantasía me consigo un amante, después de una noche de excelente sexo con mi amante, llego a casa y encuentro a mi esposo todavía despierto, cuando entro a la habitación, él está sentado al final de la cama, no hace contacto visual, pero me preguntó si he estado afuera siendo jodida, no digo nada, pero me levanto la falda y me quito la ropa interior, camino hacia él, los froto sobre sus labios y los empujo hacia su cara para oler, yo Luego pregúntale si cree que me han jodido. Parece sorprendido pero no dice nada, le digo que se arrodille y lo hace, camino hacia él, tomo su cabeza entre mis manos y empujo su cara contra mi coño, y le digo que lama cada gota de mis amantes salen de mi..

Estoy tan convertida pensando en esta fantasía y me encantaría hacerla de verdad.

Me encantaría recibir sugerencias sobre cómo decirle a mi marido que quiero esto.

Señorita azul x
Que deliciosa fantasía. simplemente espectacular. Por favor cuéntanos más sobre lo que hay en tu mente pervertida.

You have three options:

One is to keep this as your fantasy, and never act on it.

A second is to act on it only in a virtual way. To post on here, to sex chat, maybe photos or videos.

A third is to act on it in real life.

Each of those can be done a) with his inclusion, and b) each can be done by cheating. Or, if he is aware, but not interested, c) each could be done with him being aware and ok with it but not with him involved in any way.

1: fantasy
a) including him: you talk about it and fantasise about it together to spice up your sex life.
b) most people would say this isn't really cheating, but you keep it as your secret masturbation fantasy.
c) you talk to him about it, he isn't interested, and it is your masturbation fantasy.

2: virtual
a) you post photos or get involved in personal chats on here, but you have talked about it and you show him. Maybe he encourages you, maybe he joins in with some of the chats.
b) you post photos or get involved in personal chats on here, but keep it secret from him.
c) he knows that you post photos or chat with people on here, but doesn't care and isn't interested.

3: real life
a) you have talked about it, and find yourself a lover. He finds it exciting and likes you talking about it, or seeing you prepare for dates. Maybe he wants to watch you with lovers. Or he wants you to come back and "rub his face in it" as you describe.
b) you take a lover, but keep it secret.
c) you have talked about it. He says that it is your body and your choice, but he doesn't want anything to do with it.

This is where it gets interesting...

You say that you don't want to cheat.

You say that he isn't interested in sex with you.

Your fantasy involves you having an enthusiastic and appreciative lover, and then "rubbing his face in it".

The heart of this, it seems to me, is that you want to feel appreciated and sexy, and want to have a stimulating and fun sex life. And if he doesn't make you feel sexy, you want to prove to him that you are.

If I could offer you your boyfriend taking you for dinner tomorrow night and saying:

"I have really messed up. I have allowed other things to become more important than showing how much you mean to me. Can we go to a sex therapist so that I can get help to find ways to prioritise making you feel amazing about yourself?"

Would you take that, and be able to drop this?

Or would you not be able to? You really do want to explore and experiment. You want to try things.

If the second, then it seems to me that a big part of what you are getting at here is proving to him that you are attractive and desired.

Cheating doesn't do that. Rule out all the b) answers.

So you have to talk to to him.

If he thinks it is hot, and goes with an a) approach, then you both have a journey ahead.
If he is still not interested and goes for c) then you need to question whether he is the man for you. Or you may think "OK, we are not sexually compatible, and he is ok with me finding that elsewhere, but other areas of our life are worth keeping this relationship going for."

If he goes ballistic and says "How dare you?" then you need to question whether he is the man for you and decide pretty quickly that he isn't. You deserve better.

So, as you already know, you need to talk to him. I would start with "Hey, I really need some sex tonight, but if you are too tired for regular sex, how about we talk about our fantasies?" And if he still says no, say "What? You have a hot woman offering to talk dirty and play with herself for you, and you're still not interested? Do you want her to get a lover or something?" See how he reacts. If he flickers, say "Do you? Oh, is that your thing?" And laugh. "OK, let's talk about that tonight!"

That's my thoughts!

People responding to this thread will each make all sorts of projections onto your story of things from their own life. And lots of people may try and steer you towards either virtual cucking, by posting photos, or offering themselves to you as a partner, because of what they can get out of it.

Others of us, like me, may really want to see you naked, because the clothed photo you have as your avatar shows that you have an amazing pair of breasts, and so over-compensate against themselves and steer you in a different direction!

Did I mention that I think you are hot and have amazing breasts? You are and you do!

Have a great life, and don't waste your young days!
Jezzze! U mean to say ur NOT a sex therapist?
After all u wrote & suggested, why wud she need 1??

Reactions: toolman2c