I Want to Cuck My Boyfriend - 7+ years Together

Thickhips

Female
I have been looking online and can't really find any proper communities, or opportunities for this type of specialized group - I may just not know where to look. I will tell you a little about myself, and someone might be interested.

Teacher in a long term relationship and am not looking to risk it, or ruin it, or do anything that will expose myself on here. I guess I am looking for something different than at home, though.

I like confident guys, cheeky guys, guys who know what they want. But I like guys who can skirt a line between playful and cheeky. Naughty and harmless. It might sound like a contradiction, but someone who can chat you up on a night out without making you feel guilty about it.

I have pretty big boobs, big hips and a nice round bum. I am picky, and won't be interested in speaking to just anybody, but welcome a pm with an introduction and maybe we can get talking. Tell me something about yourself x

This is just some fun for me. Maybe you can speak to my bf one day and convince him lol

Attachments

• yum 2.png
    yum 2.png
    505.4 KB · Views: 194
I have been looking online and can't really find any proper communities, or opportunities for this type of specialized group - I may just not know where to look. I will tell you a little about myself, and someone might be interested.

Teacher in a long term relationship and am not looking to risk it, or ruin it, or do anything that will expose myself on here. I guess I am looking for something different than at home, though.

I like confident guys, cheeky guys, guys who know what they want. But I like guys who can skirt a line between playful and cheeky. Naughty and harmless. It might sound like a contradiction, but someone who can chat you up on a night out without making you feel guilty about it.

I have pretty big boobs, big hips and a nice round bum. I am picky, and won't be interested in speaking to just anybody, but welcome a pm with an introduction and maybe we can get talking. Tell me something about yourself x

This is just some fun for me. Maybe you can speak to my bf one day and convince him lol
Dam you a goddess

hello dear, if a real cocksman was to thrill you with a big bare naked cock and deep seed your sexy hot body, would you secretly give your BF sloppy seconds? or secretly give him a cream pie telling him your really turned on making you so juicy? he would be a true cuckold b4 he knows it.
btw, I love your super sexy well rounded butt, and your boobs are equally as sexy hot..
TY for Bravely joining and posting .my x wife had a hot body like yours, I'm 62 and my now wife of 20yrs is a sexy petite 46yo redhead.
I hope you don't get tired of posting you thoughts n desires and pictures of your yearning hot body.. I'd like to learn more about you and your soon 2b fucked be,.,color me anxious,

Go girl! X hope you find the one and have some fun x

hello dear, if a real cocksman was to thrill you with a big bare naked cock and deep seed your sexy hot body, would you secretly give your BF sloppy seconds? or secretly give him a cream pie telling him your really turned on making you so juicy? he would be a true cuckold b4 he knows it.
btw, I love your super sexy well rounded butt, and your boobs are equally as sexy hot..
TY for Bravely joining and posting .my x wife had a hot body like yours, I'm 62 and my now wife of 20yrs is a sexy petite 46yo redhead.
I hope you don't get tired of posting you thoughts n desires and pictures of your yearning hot body.. I'd like to learn more about you and your soon 2b fucked be,.,color me anxious,
Thank you for your kind words: I would want him to accept it initially, I don't want to cheat, I want him to accept it.

That's pretty awesome! I got cheated on early into my relationship, and has more time passed I accepted it and learned to enjoy it! Hopefully your boyfriend can do the same and you can talk him into something :)

Reactions: Thickhips

Love the color contrast between, your hair, skin tone and jewel tone nighty. Goes without saying the the nighty covers a pair of amazing breasts. (y) 🔥

Reactions: Thickhips
He estado buscando en línea y realmente no puedo encontrar comunidades adecuadas ni oportunidades para este tipo de grupo especializado; es posible que simplemente no sepa dónde buscar. Os contaré un poco sobre mí, puede que a alguien le interese.

Profesor en una relación a largo plazo y no busco arriesgarme, arruinarlo, ni hacer nada que me exponga aquí. Aunque supongo que estoy buscando algo diferente que en casa.

Me gustan los chicos seguros de sí mismos, los chicos descarados, los chicos que saben lo que quieren. Pero me gustan los chicos que pueden bordear la línea entre juguetones y atrevidos. Travieso e inofensivo. Puede parecer una contradicción, pero alguien que pueda charlar contigo en una noche de fiesta sin hacerte sentir culpable por ello.

Tengo pechos bastante grandes, caderas grandes y un bonito trasero redondo. Soy exigente y no me interesará hablar con cualquiera, pero bienvenido sea un mensaje privado con una introducción y tal vez podamos hablar. Cuéntame algo sobre ti xD

Esto es sólo un poco de diversión para mí. Tal vez puedas hablar con mi novio algún día y convencerlo jajaja.
taseguro que este es un consejo que si lo utilizas sin prisa te llevará a que sea tu pareja quien te hable sobre compartirte con otro
gun juguete sexual ( puedes decirle que es algo que escuchaste en alguna conversacion entre jovenes ) al inicio de pequeño tamaño te aseguro que en poco tiempo tu pareja sera quien desee aumentar el tamaño y ademas en algun momento te sigerira cambiar el juguete por alguien real

The majority of people enjoy the thought of extra attention, and yes a lot of those would take it further given the opportunity... but not all. This is true for cuckold/hot wife thoughts.
Not everyone here will follow through or are dreamers and like to become aroused at the thought. Also partners may not share the same desires of sharing and this is something that has to be addressed at the start. If he is dead against sharing you, what will you do? Options are push down your desires, play them out which then asks... leave or cheat.
Having a sexy body and wanting to be desired will be easy for you to satisfy yourself, but be prepared to overstep your boundaries at some point as we all do in the heat of the moment.
I wish you luck and only wish like others I lived closer!

I would tell him during pillow talk that you wonder if he would be interested in trying a MFM and did he have some one in mind,