I want to cuckold my hubby

I'm kinda new here and definitely new to the hotwife lifestyle.
For many years I knew about his little dirty fantasy because he confessed how he wanted to watch me being f*cked by other men. I didn't understand it but my hubby got me this book with a bunch of hotwife challenges in it and asked if I would just do this as a fantasy roleplay along with him. OK it's been more fun than I ever thought it would and I joined this website on a dare or challenge from the book, but we continue to pick out a couple challenges a week to do. Here's my question I hope some of you can help me with.
The challenges in the beginning of the book are more hotwife challenges but rapidly progress more into cuckolding, which I'm finding out I like more, but not sure how my hubby is taking it. Here is a challenge I picked and he was a little more than hesitant to do for me. Should I push him harder to comply? Will that turn him off? I was the one that didn't want to explore this lifestyle at first, but now that I'm liking it, he seems to be pulling back.
I've always been the shy or timid wife, but I'm learning that i may have a dominant side to me, at least in role-playing. View attachment 914571
Love doing it she doesn`t even have to ask.

For many years I knew about his little dirty fantasy because he confessed how he wanted to watch me being f*cked by other men. I didn't understand it but my hubby got me this book with a bunch of hotwife challenges in it and asked if I would just do this as a fantasy roleplay along with him. OK it's been more fun than I ever thought it would and I joined this website on a dare or challenge from the book, but we continue to pick out a couple challenges a week to do. Here's my question I hope some of you can help me with.
The challenges in the beginning of the book are more hotwife challenges but rapidly progress more into cuckolding, which I'm finding out I like more, but not sure how my hubby is taking it. Here is a challenge I picked and he was a little more than hesitant to do for me. Should I push him harder to comply? Will that turn him off? I was the one that didn't want to explore this lifestyle at first, but now that I'm liking it, he seems to be pulling back.
I've always been the shy or timid wife, but I'm learning that i may have a dominant side to me, at least in role-playing. View attachment 914571
As another couple new to this, we'd be interested to find out if you have progressed any further ?

My wife has no interest in this, but in my fantasies part of the thrill is her MAKING me do it. I’m not suggesting ultimatums or anything, but maybe a little bit of insistence is what he’s looking for.

I do that anyway, no need to force me.

Do you straddle your husbands face and make him lick you after he cums? You might tease him and cut him off until he does so.

Before my 2nd wife married me she told me she would not give up having sex with other men, most notably her ex-husband. She didn't have to tell me why, I knew it was because my little dick did not satisfy her. She loves me in her own way, loves the things we do, our conversations, lifestyle, likes and dislikes and generally being together. Since she never gave up other men while we were dating I had already accepted that this was the way it would be. We had begun living together before I ever asked her to marry me, practically from day one her ex would show up and she would go with him and come back a short time later with no explanation, just I'm going out for a bit. Eventually, that evolved into them just going into the bedroom, no explanations given and I certainly didn't ask, her ex is an imposing guy. It wasn't long before I was aroused, knowing what was going on in our bed. Tell me your dick doesn't get hard knowing someone is fucking in the other room. I would usually jerk off and of course it wasn't long before the caught me dick in hand. Her ex had a good laugh and told me it was my turn if I wanted sloppy seconds. My wife was a little pissed at him for his comment and gave him a look, he quickly amended his comment saying, or maybe you'd just like to lick it up. With this she shoved him out the door, telling him that was enough for today.

With him gone she turned to me and apologized for his rudeness. She pulled me to her with a hug and kissed me. I had leaped to my feet when they came out and caught jerking off but still stood the with my dick still partially hard. As she hugged me I instantly spring back to attention and she could feel my growing hard on through the skimpy robe she'd pulled on. She usually took a shower or soaked in the tub after he left, but she looked at me and asked If wanted to come back to bed with her. She dropped her robe on the way back to the bedroom and lay back on the bed where her ex had just fucked her. She spread her legs and held her arms out to me, I knelt on the be and crawled up between her legs, instead of taking me in her arms she grasped my head as I dipped down and began to lap her wet pussy. The was the first time I cleaned her up after she'd been fucked by another man.

Last edited:
Before my 2nd wife married me she told me she would not give up having sex with other men, most notably her ex-husband. She didn't have to tell me why, I knew it was because my little dick did not satisfy her. She loves me in her own way, loves the thinks we do, our conversations, lifestyle, likes and dislikes and generally being together. Since she never gave up other men while we were dating I had already accepted that this was the way it would be. We had begun living together before I ever asked her to marry me, practically from day one her ex would show up and she would go with him and come back a short time later with no explanation, just I'm going out for a bit. Eventually, that evolved into them just going into the bedroom, no explanations given and I certainly didn't ask, her ex is an imposing guy. It wasn't long before I was aroused, knowing what was going on in our bed. Tell me your dick doesn't get hard knowing someone is fucking in the other room. I would usually jerk off and of course it wasn't long before the caught me dick in hand. Her ex had a good laugh and told it was my turn if I wanted sloppy seconds. My wife was a little pissed at him for his comment and gave him a lot, he quickly amended his comment saying, or maybe you'd just like to lick it up. With this she shoved him out the door, telling him that was enough for today.

With him gone she turned to me and apologized for his rudeness. She pulled me to her with a hug and kissed me. I had leaped to my feet when they came out and caught jerking off but still stood the with my dick still partially hard. As she hug me I instantly spring back to attention and she could feel my growing hard through the skimpy robe she'd pulled on. She usually took a shower or soaked in the tub after he left, but she looked at me and asked If wanted to come back to bed with her. She dropped her robe on the way back to the bedroom and lay back on the bed where her ex had just fucked her. She spread her legs and held her arms out to me, I knelt on the be and crawled up between her legs, instead of taking me in her arms she grasped my head as I dipped down and began to lap her wet pussy. The was the first time I cleaned her up after she'd been fucked by another man.

Attachments

• VID_20220923_124101.mp4
    6 MB
  • IMG_20220923_124126.jpg
    IMG_20220923_124126.jpg
    547.4 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_20220923_124024.jpg
    IMG_20220923_124024.jpg
    426.9 KB · Views: 39
Before my 2nd wife married me she told me she would not give up having sex with other men, most notably her ex-husband. She didn't have to tell me why, I knew it was because my little dick did not satisfy her. She loves me in her own way, loves the things we do, our conversations, lifestyle, likes and dislikes and generally being together. Since she never gave up other men while we were dating I had already accepted that this was the way it would be. We had begun living together before I ever asked her to marry me, practically from day one her ex would show up and she would go with him and come back a short time later with no explanation, just I'm going out for a bit. Eventually, that evolved into them just going into the bedroom, no explanations given and I certainly didn't ask, her ex is an imposing guy. It wasn't long before I was aroused, knowing what was going on in our bed. Tell me your dick doesn't get hard knowing someone is fucking in the other room. I would usually jerk off and of course it wasn't long before the caught me dick in hand. Her ex had a good laugh and told me it was my turn if I wanted sloppy seconds. My wife was a little pissed at him for his comment and gave him a look, he quickly amended his comment saying, or maybe you'd just like to lick it up. With this she shoved him out the door, telling him that was enough for today.

With him gone she turned to me and apologized for his rudeness. She pulled me to her with a hug and kissed me. I had leaped to my feet when they came out and caught jerking off but still stood the with my dick still partially hard. As she hugged me I instantly spring back to attention and she could feel my growing hard on through the skimpy robe she'd pulled on. She usually took a shower or soaked in the tub after he left, but she looked at me and asked If wanted to come back to bed with her. She dropped her robe on the way back to the bedroom and lay back on the bed where her ex had just fucked her. She spread her legs and held her arms out to me, I knelt on the be and crawled up between her legs, instead of taking me in her arms she grasped my head as I dipped down and began to lap her wet pussy. The was the first time I cleaned her up after she'd been fucked by another man.
That is so hot and you had to love it. I was tentative to do it but when I saw how much my wife wanted it and how hard she came when I ate and cleaned her, I was hooked.