I want to get to know the guy

Hi,

Our first and only partner yet is an old friend of mine. I would have stressed out big time if it was a stranger. Although the idea is sexy as hell there's so much that could go wrong and ruin the first experience if you ask me. We're still having a lot of fun and taking our time with the idea of meeting strangers. A humble opinion from a rookie couple :) Hope this helps...

E&M

We’re on a swingers site in hope to meeting the right guy or couple.

However, I kind of want to hang out with the guy first and see how I feel about him. Anyone else get to know your wife’s Bull first to make sure he’s the one?

There's nothing wrong with wanting to meet with your wife's bull first. You have to be comfortable with him before he's interacting with your wife. What swinger site do you use??

Last edited:
Reactions: Ladonawire
I like it either way . Knowing him first is good but there is something about a complete stranger plowing every hole she has. I watched 6 complete strangers fuck Theresa one right after another while I held her legs open.

For my wife it's just about sex. She doesn't care who it is or even their name for that matter. She doesn't want a connection of any kind. Her attitude is as long as they have a working cock she's good to go. Of course she does ask about STDs and suchly but that's pretty much it, if they pass that test they're as good as in.

Reactions: davelb76
For Stacey and I it’s more about the sex than anything else so there isn’t much about getting to know him. We’ve both met her lovers before hand - usually well planned with all the right questions resolved before hand. On the occasion where it was spontaneous, I was still present and met him as she was meeting him. Even when she wanted to meet somebody she had met, I was able to meet him separately to give my approval. We have a rule that I can veto any guy. I have never done that but would if I got a bad vibe

Hi guys. My wife is actively looking at the moment and she is stressing the importance of being able to go on a couple of dates first to get to know th eguy and be comfortable with him. Which i support. I won't have any involvement in her choosing at all and wont even be m eeting the guy but thats our preference i guess!

Reactions: IEcplseeking
Hi guys. My wife is actively looking at the moment and she is stressing the importance of being able to go on a couple of dates first to get to know th eguy and be comfortable with him. Which i support. I won't have any involvement in her choosing at all and wont even be m eeting the guy but thats our preference i guess!

I choose my own men as well because if it's about me and for my husband to be happy that his wife is out dating, I should pick the guy. If it's just to have sex and to know I'm able to spread my legs for another man, then he can choose. I'm more of the former so I pick, I date and I put in the work. Hubby is there to support me. :)

I choose my own men as well because if it's about me and for my husband to be happy that his wife is out dating, I should pick the guy. If it's just to have sex and to know I'm able to spread my legs for another man, then he can choose. I'm more of the former so I pick, I date and I put in the work. Hubby is there to support me. :)

Sounds exactly how i think our agreement is working out !! Looking forward to it so much.

Reactions: IEcplseeking
We (or rather, she) find guys online. She likes an fairly extensive email exchange beforehand, to get to know them, but also because they have to have a creative imagination and be able to seduce her mind with good dirty talk before she'll want to meet them. (It's amazing how many guys write emails like "I can help you out" or "I'd do you" and nothing else. They are eliminated early on, regardless of looks or cock size).

Following that, we all meet somewhere neutral, like a pub. But such meeting in real life is generally just rubber stamping. We like to start the fun in the pub, under table fondling, seeing if he can get his hand up her skirt and into her knickers etc., getting her worked up before telling him we have a hotel room booked nearby. It all adds to the fun and excitement.

We met my first two lovers together for drinks prior to having any fun. I met my third lover at my gym and had oral sex with him. I had vaginal sex with him after he got his medical tests. Hubby is there 95% of the time when I play...

Reactions: rocco and Ben Dover
For her (and me) it's all about sex. There is no interest in getting to know the guy. Most times it;s one and done anyway. She doesn't go on 'dates' that's for romance, she has 'hookups' that's for sex. Sometimes she doesn't even get the guys name.

However, I kind of want to hang out with the guy first and see how I feel about him. Anyone else get to know your wife’s Bull first to make sure he’s the one?
We haven't met many guys (just 2 together as a couple) but whenever we talk we always insist on meeting in person first with nothing guaranteed. The guy we had fun with a few times we first met together in a bar, it was on the deal that it was for drinks only and to get to know each other, it turned out he was amazing guy and a few hours later was fucking my wife good.

You can talk as much as you like online or via video but until you meet you don't know for sure if chemistry is there.

I had a wierd experience/relationship with my wifes ex boyfriend. When we first started dating she was upfront about him being black and they were still friends. After going out a few time with her friends, I was honest with my wife and didnt care for the guy. I found him to arrogant and felt he often played the race card in conjuntion with playing the victim in every situation. It got to the point where my wife didnt want us in the same room together. Maybe it was my body language or that i didnt interact with him when he was telling one of his many instances of his run in with "systemic racism" Her ex eventually got married (then divorced 2 years later because he couldnt hold a job, sorry had to throw that in there) Wife and I got married and neither were invited to one anothers wedding. Fast forwarding 3-4 years, i reached out to him via facebook messenger if he had knew of any swinger sites in the chicagoland area (which there are none). Wife had told me he used to write a sex column for a local newspaper hence why i reached out. We started talking and he questioned why i was asking. i was honest with him and said me and wife (yes his ex) were into 3 ways and she is into black guys. He was suprised to say the least so i took it a step further and asked if he was intrested in joining us in a 3 way. Either he got offended or pissed off because our conversation suddenly ended and never heard from him again.
Thoughts?