I was just informed ! Dont know how to handle it!

We got the resaults from Annelies test last friday and it showed she was infected by clamydia. It has been alot of crying and talk this past weekend. She has told me all about it and l share her story with you :
When Annelie and Björn woke up friday morning they had breakfast and went to the poolarea. Björn imediatly started to talk about How fun they would have the coming night. She tried to tell him that she was not comfortable to visit a club. He just Said that it Will be fun and sexy and that she would probarbly like it when they get there.
She told him that she was not interrested in having sex with someone But him. He said that it was up to her and that he respect her Will and that they would leave the club if she did not Enjoy it.
The visit to the club was the Maintopic during the day. Björn said things like: You Will love it! Give it a chans! Try to be openminded.
They had there lunch and in the afternoon they where just laying at the pool. She Said that the longer the day went the more nervous she got. To calm down she had Björn to get her 4 drinks during the afternoon. At 4.30 they went up to the room and she felt a little tipsy. They showered together and started to wash eachother with soup. She was getting aroused and started to wank him in the shower. Björn turned her down and Said that they better save it till tonight.
They took a nap and woke up around 7 pm.
Annelie took a shower and prepared herself. Björn sat on the balcony sipping whisky and he provided cava for Annelie and she had three glasses. When they where ready Björn told her How beautiful and sexy she was and asked her lift up her dress so he could see her panties. She had white things and she thaought it was a beautiful contrast between thoose panties and her suntaned legs and belly. Björn huged her and asked her if she was up for the night? She told him that she was nervous and that she went there only because he wanted them to go. She told him that ge could see it as a payback for the trip because he was the one who played for the holiday.
They took a taxi to Playa ingles and had dinner at a nice restaurant. She had white wine for dinner and she was getting more and more nervous. After their dinner they ordered drinks and while they where waiting for the drinks she told Björn that she has to visit the ladiesroom. Björn asked her if she was that nervous ? She Said she was But also told him that she was a little curious too. Björn just laphed and asked her if she did not trust him. She told him that she trust him and thats the reason she agreed to go with him. He asked her to give him a proof of How much she trust in him? She once again Said she trust him. She raised and was ready to go to the restroom when he also stood up and gave her a kiss and whispered to her that he wanted her to Take of her thong and give to him when she returned from the restroom- as a sign that she trust in him.
She was a little surprised But she descided to Do as he said and she took of her thong and put it in her purse. When she returned she gave him the purse and he took the panties and put them in his pocket.
She told me that she felt like a slut sitting in the restaurant without undies But also that it was arousing. The dress was short and she has to sit with her legs crossed.
Björn said thst he was so Proud of her and that she was even more sexy to hon when he knew she was naked under her dress.
They finished the drinks and played for the dinner. Björn told her that it was a 10-15 minuestes to walk to the club and asked her if she wanted to Take a taxi instead. She Said that she wanted a taxi so they just went to the taxistation. There was a line of free taxis and they jumped into the backseat. Björn started to caress her legs and she told me the driver was looking in the rearmirror all the time. Björn whispered to her How beautiful she was and that it would be so hot of she spread her legs so the driver could see her pussy. She Said that he was crazy But she she did as he wanted a flashed her pussy for the driver. She Said that it felt so slutty and forbidden But that it was arousing too.
After a couple of minuetes the taxi stoped and they arrived to the club.
Darn,that's bad luck what are you going to do now,I take it sex is off until she gets treated how is she feeling now was the weekend worth it,?

My wife just informed me she is going on a one week holiday to Maspalomas Gran Canaria with her friend tomorrow.
She has not told me untill now and she leaves tomorrow morning…
I did not know anything about their plans.
Should l just accept it ? Please give me some really good advises.
I have read all your posts my wife has befn a hotwife for 5 years total communication is important i think.he wantd to control your eife
WITH all.respect.i think.its wrong for her not to be totally ope .with you a date or overnight id one thing but a whole week.and. ot discussing with you is mot the way to do.it total communication is a MUST zhotwifes and there dates there is nothing wrong with some secreys sex wise etc but not things that can affect your relationship Feel.free to.ask me anything here or Pm.me Bob

Reactions: WantToWatchWife
My wife just informed me she is going on a one week holiday to Maspalomas Gran Canaria with her friend tomorrow.
She has not told me untill now and she leaves tomorrow morning…
I did not know anything about their plans.
Should l just accept it ? Please give me some really good advises.
You too need to talj it sounds very o e sided .She needs to be totally honest no surprises like this it can lead to alot of problems if she is unhzpp with you she needs to say so and you need to talk about it totally

It wouldn't work for me. But the fact that you're not sure and wondering if you should just accept it suggests to me that you are actually kind of OK with it, perhaps digging the humiliation / sub aspect of it?

I have been struggling with my emotions to force myself to write what happened at the club. I hope l can write it soon..
Your wife is 1000 percent PERFECTLY WRONG she needs to apologize and tell.you it will.NEVER EVER HAPPEN AGAIN like tvat the two.of you have to be totally open and honest with one another .I f my wife ever did that but she would t she would have two choices not go or pack her pack.her bags and not cone back

Yes of course it is better in the sun than in this cold winterweather. I think she has had a great week ( i am just afraid it has been too good)
I dont know where this new dunamic is taking us. She asured me yesterday that she loves me and miss me But l am a little afraid that there might grow feelings between them..
She insisted that he would join us in christmas - and he did. At least l had a chance to prepare myself for that. Now they have spend a whole week together and l think that they have been like two lovebirds. Not just sex But also Starting to create momories together. I am so afraid that they fall in love and l Will loose her.
I Will hopefully find out more tonight when she gets home
She misses you but she wanted to stay another week,is that how much she misses you ?