I was just informed ! Dont know how to handle it!

I don't know if it is a really good advice but this is how I would handle it:
It is a done deal, don't make drama
Explain I'm ok with it but I don't want such plans made without my knowledge or approval in the future
Wish her a good time but if it is again done, there would be repercussions.

However it all depends on what relationship you have. I'm a cuck but I do need the person cucking me also respecting me.

But keep in mind she might have done it because you might like it this way, so really it all depends on the dynamic you two have.

Explain I'm ok with it but I don't want such plans made without my knowledge or approval in the future

However it all depends on what relationship you have. I'm a cuck but I do need the person cucking me also respecting me.

But keep in mind she might have done it because you might like it this way, so really it all depends on the dynamic you two have.
Thanks for your advise. I think you are spot on. I Will try to accept it and make it clear that l will not accept this kind of surprises in the future. Once again thank you!

Spot on most realist advice someone will give you on here. Rule number 1 is respect

I think that on this occasion you need to accept it, but let her know that in future you would like to be consulted or invited. I see she has been without a Bull for a while so she will want a lot of cock and cream to catch up. I see that you enjoy pleasuring her Bull as well. Is it possible to talk with her Bull.

I think that on this occasion you need to accept it, but let her know that in future you would like to be consulted or invited. I see she has been without a Bull for a while so she will want a lot of cock and cream to catch up. I see that you enjoy pleasuring her Bull as well. Is it possible to talk with her Bull.
Hi. No she is going with her new bull. Thats what l think is a little scary. I would have wanted a chance to have my say in advance

Umm i would definately not be happy with this, though i would not necessarily say so now, but when she returns she would be told in no uncertain terms if this happens again without me being considered and asked, you can stay there permanently.

It shows contempt for you and your feelings and it seams to me they are taking the ******** and treating you like a mug, that is unless your happy and have accepted stuff like this before.

I am definitly not happy with this situation.
I should have understood that there was something going on when she invited him to join our family on christmas….
She have been away for three days now and Will not return untill saturday night.
She has called a couple of times But l let it go to voicemail. She has also texted me saying it is fantastic there. Beautiful weather and beach. I am stuck here in the snow and stacked with work. I have not replyed to her because l dont know what to write. À LOT of thoughts goes around in my head. What if she meet someone We know when she is there walking hand in hand with another man? All i see when l cloose my eayes are ”pictures” of them playing and fucking. It is really challangeing ….

I am definitly not happy with this situation.
I should have understood that there was something going on when she invited him to join our family on christmas….
She have been away for three days now and Will not return untill saturday night.
She has called a couple of times But l let it go to voicemail. She has also texted me saying it is fantastic there. Beautiful weather and beach. I am stuck here in the snow and stacked with work. I have not replyed to her because l dont know what to write. À LOT of thoughts goes around in my head. What if she meet someone We know when she is there walking hand in hand with another man? All i see when l cloose my eayes are ”pictures” of them playing and fucking. It is really challangeing ….
As i have written i totally agree with where you are and how you feel, though i doubt she is likely to meet someone who knows you both. I suspect from you not answering she is aware of your displeasure, now if thats the right thing to do i am not sure.

I presume youve formulated what your going to say to her, i wouldnt go crazy as this will only make her think i was better with him having fun rather than by being shouted at and things may get out of hand. If it was me and ive been here (but not uninvited and for a week)! i would choose my time before giving my view, maybe days later and see if she talks first. If she doesnt talk then you will have to but it needs to be measured and not said in anger.

Morning Hasse.
I can't help wonder why she would do so? I can read you are in chasity from time to time. Is this not just a part of the game? ok she have taken it a bit far yes. But don't you also like it when she gets home after being fucked and you get that pie?
Stop ignoring her that doesn't help anything - at all. Call her and be supportive and talk about it when she gets home. Right now she is having a blast and you can't change it from Stockholm.

Reactions: toolman2c
Thank you Jeanswatcher and Novice for your support and very good advices.
You are right about what you write. We have played with chastity and denial and also l have enjoyed when she has brought creampies back home. Whats different now is that l have not been informed in advance. I never got the chance to prepare myself mentally because it just came out of the blue. A big part for me has been the fact that she has a date coming up and the time between me being informed to the day the date is coming up has been thrilling and sexy for me. You are right that l should answer her text and also call her. I should try my best to support her. After all she is having a good time and l should be thankfull for that

It has Bern a ver hard week for me. She is coming home tonight and l am actually a bit nervous for het arrival. We have talked a couple of times and she has informed me how wonderfu everything is. Yesterday she said that she wished to stay another week
Who want to go home from a vacation in warm weather when there is snow at home.
So assuming she must have had fun. That is good.

Yes of course it is better in the sun than in this cold winterweather. I think she has had a great week ( i am just afraid it has been too good)
I dont know where this new dunamic is taking us. She asured me yesterday that she loves me and miss me But l am a little afraid that there might grow feelings between them..
She insisted that he would join us in christmas - and he did. At least l had a chance to prepare myself for that. Now they have spend a whole week together and l think that they have been like two lovebirds. Not just sex But also Starting to create momories together. I am so afraid that they fall in love and l Will loose her.
I Will hopefully find out more tonight when she gets home

what type of Ls have you been living, & for how long? mostly FWB, or longer term BFs? is this the first time she has traveled with someone, not you?

love to hear the details when she gets home.

Reactions: toolman2c