I was just informed ! Dont know how to handle it!

She arrived around 8.30 pm yesterday. He ( Björn) droped her in our driveway and l was standing in the kitchen watching them say goodbye. I went out and helped her with the suitcase. She hugges me and told me How much she loves me and How much she has missed me. I was a little surprised But told her l missed her too.
We went inside and l had prepared food and opened a box of wine. She Said that she would like to Take a shower to get rid of the ”traveldust” - because it takes around 8 hours in total from door to door.
She did and l let the food be in the oven and poured two glasses of wine. After a while she came downstairs and Said - Oh How l love to finally be home. Away is good But home is the best. She had put on the pyjamas l gave her as a chrismasgift.
We sat down and l asked her if she had a good week? She Said she was overall satiesfied with the , hotel, weather foods etc. But she said that one week was too long time away from me- and that she really missed me! I asked her if the company had been that bad? A little sarkastic. She Said not too bad But not as good as she had hoped for beside sex ofcourse. Continue…

I asked her in what way she was a little dissipointed and she told me she missed our talks and laphs and that Björn actually is a little egoistic and not so well educated and wellmanered as l am.
I asked her to tell me more and she gave me a recap of the week.
They arrived saturday evening to the hotell and after they had installera themself they went down to the seefront to have dinner.
They had their food and a few drinks and then they went back to the hotelroom. She told me that they had fantastic sex that night because they both were so excited.
She Said it was only one time and than they fell asleep.
When they woke up on sunday morning it was a little late so they had to rush for breakfast before they cloose.
They spent the whole day at the poolarea and had som prosecco during the day at the pool. At 4.30 pm they descide to go up to the to the room for a little rest and to prepare for the night. She Said that what followed was the best sex of the week.
When they entered the room in just swimmingclothes they went straight to bed and into a 69 position. She told me that she came twice on Björns mouth and that she swallowed his load when he exploderad. They restes for about twenty minuets and than she went to Take a shower. Björn joined her in the shower and they souped each other and she told me that she felt like a teenager again and that they ended up in bed again. She told me that was the best fuck she ever had. She came four more times before Björn came all over her belly and tits. After a little rest they showered again and went down for dinner and then just back home for sleep.
Continue….

Monday morning was spent at the pool and they had lunch at the poolarea. In the afternoon they went for a walk on the Sandy beach in maspalomas. They took a dip in the sea But she Said the water was too cold to Enjoy. In the evening they took a taxi to Playa Ingles and had dinner at a nice restaurant in a shoppingcenter. When they finished the meal Björn suggested the they should stop at a certain bar and have a drink. They did and she told me it was a swingersclub. She told me that she was not interrested in that and they had a little argument because Björn Wanted to stay and enjoy. They left after about one hour and had casual sex when they came back to tve hotel.
Thuesday morning was spent at the poolarea and after that Björn suggested thst they would go down to the beach again. Annelie Said thst it is too windy and it is not as good as it looks. Björn Said that they could be up in the dunes because there is not so Windy and he also Said that the sun gives a better suntan in the sand.
When they came to the fines she noticed that everyone was naked and she asked björn if it is a nudebeach. She was a little surprised when he said that it is more than a nudebeach. People are not shy to have sex in the dunes and in every possible constallation. She told him she was not interrested in having sex with others than Björn But that she had no problem to Enjoy the sun naked.After a while she had asked björn to put Sunlotion on her back. He did it and she told me How horny he made her while massaging her back and legs. He started to rub her pussy and she told me that she orgasmed from his fingers. Björn was horny and wanted to penetrate her But she said that she was not in mood for that in the sand and with others watching so she just gave him a handjob.
In the evening they went to seafront and had their dinner. Björn drank too much that night so they just fell asleep

Now you have you wife home and it has settled down a bit. How are you? I assume you guys have fucked like rabbits Sunday. That always helps for a good connection and get to talk about the experience.
Have you view on Björn changed? As I read your wife's was not that over the moon.

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c
We did not end up in bed last sunday and the truth is that We have not had any sex since she came back home. We had a long talk when she returned home and (because what happened in the end of the week in maspalomas ) i have told her that l Will not have any sex before l have a confirmation that she is healthy and that there is no std.
She visited the clinic this past monday and she is waiting for the resaults.

I did not know anything about their plans.
Hmmm.
From my point of view that is just not on.
I think we're all open here about being with other people but a huge part of that is total trust.
As Savage Garden told us "trust is more important than monogamy".
To me, that sort of secrecy is a huge red flag.
I would be making it very very clear that this is the first and last time and there are no more chances.
Unless of course that's your kink and if it is then enjoy it.

We did not end up in bed last sunday and the truth is that We have not had any sex since she came back home. We had a long talk when she returned home and (because what happened in the end of the week in maspalomas ) i have told her that l Will not have any sex before l have a confirmation that she is healthy and that there is no std.
She visited the clinic this past monday and she is waiting for the resaults.
Understandable. One wrong fucking can be life changing.... I really don't understand people who fucked strangers without condom.
How long time does it take in Sweden to get the result?

She Will have the resaults tomorrow. She made a full Scan and as far as l know it Will be cleared out tomorrow….
Here is the reason why l dont touch her sexually before l know her status.

After they had been to the dunes Jörn had started to talk about How hot he thought it was when other people watched them and How he liked to watch other have sex. He also started to Talk about a fancy club in Playa Ingles. This was the main topic the whole wednesday and they spent the day at the pool. After lunch they returned to the sunchairs and after a while there was a group of 4 males that showed up. It turned out they were from Bulgaria and Björn started to chat with them. They had some drinks and they started to flirt with Annelie and as she Said she felt notified. They were talking about the clubs and How nice it was with the sexual freedom etc etc. Around four Björn and Annelie went up to the rom for a nap. Björn imediately started to Ask her if she did not find the men attractive and sexy. She Said that she has the sexiest man by her side and that she wanted him right there and then. She told me How björn went down on her and teased her to the to the breakingpoint. She told me she was so horny and just wanted him to fuck her. Björn told her that he was not going to fuck her if she refused to go to a swingersclub with him. In the heat she Said that they would go there on friday night. Björn was satiesfied with her answer and she told me she came three times when he fucked her furiously.

On thursday they took a taxi to another beach. She told me that the sand on thst beach was imported from the Carrabien. They enjoyed the sun and in the morning and at lunch they headed for a beachrestaurant. Right after they sat the the four men from Bulgaria showed up and Björn invited them to sit at their table. They chatted and had their lunch and once again the men talked about the club. Björn told them that Annelie and he would visit the club tomorrow ( Friday)
Annelie told me How embarrising it was and that she really blushed when he told the men about their plans. This information cheered up the men and all of them started to flirt with her saying things like: You Will be the sexiest woman at the club etc. Etc.
After lunch they had a few drinks in the sunchair and then they took a taxi back to the hotell. They descided to Take a dip in the pool before going up to the to the room. While they sat in the sunchairs the men came back to the hotel and they started to chat again and had another drink. Once again she told me How flirious they had been and she admitted that she could not resist looking at the mens Speedos.
They Said their ”goodbye and hope to see you later ” and went upstairs to the room.
Björn started to feel her up as soon as they entered their Roos. They lay in bed and Björn went down on her. He started to say that he felt How wet she was and if the men was the reason for her soaking wet pussy. He continued to tease her asking if she liked their cocks etc. She admitted that she found some of them attractive and when Björn asked her if she would like to fuck them she Said that she wanted Björn to fuch her. Hecstared to fuck her missionary and she exploderade in seconds. Björn turned her to the side and started to poke against her anus. She is not that interrested in anal But she let björn Take her in the ass. She Said that she started to rub her clit and after a while they both exploded and Björn filled her as with his sperm .

We got the resaults from Annelies test last friday and it showed she was infected by clamydia. It has been alot of crying and talk this past weekend. She has told me all about it and l share her story with you :
When Annelie and Björn woke up friday morning they had breakfast and went to the poolarea. Björn imediatly started to talk about How fun they would have the coming night. She tried to tell him that she was not comfortable to visit a club. He just Said that it Will be fun and sexy and that she would probarbly like it when they get there.
She told him that she was not interrested in having sex with someone But him. He said that it was up to her and that he respect her Will and that they would leave the club if she did not Enjoy it.
The visit to the club was the Maintopic during the day. Björn said things like: You Will love it! Give it a chans! Try to be openminded.
They had there lunch and in the afternoon they where just laying at the pool. She Said that the longer the day went the more nervous she got. To calm down she had Björn to get her 4 drinks during the afternoon. At 4.30 they went up to the room and she felt a little tipsy. They showered together and started to wash eachother with soup. She was getting aroused and started to wank him in the shower. Björn turned her down and Said that they better save it till tonight.
They took a nap and woke up around 7 pm.
Annelie took a shower and prepared herself. Björn sat on the balcony sipping whisky and he provided cava for Annelie and she had three glasses. When they where ready Björn told her How beautiful and sexy she was and asked her lift up her dress so he could see her panties. She had white things and she thaought it was a beautiful contrast between thoose panties and her suntaned legs and belly. Björn huged her and asked her if she was up for the night? She told him that she was nervous and that she went there only because he wanted them to go. She told him that ge could see it as a payback for the trip because he was the one who played for the holiday.
They took a taxi to Playa ingles and had dinner at a nice restaurant. She had white wine for dinner and she was getting more and more nervous. After their dinner they ordered drinks and while they where waiting for the drinks she told Björn that she has to visit the ladiesroom. Björn asked her if she was that nervous ? She Said she was But also told him that she was a little curious too. Björn just laphed and asked her if she did not trust him. She told him that she trust him and thats the reason she agreed to go with him. He asked her to give him a proof of How much she trust in him? She once again Said she trust him. She raised and was ready to go to the restroom when he also stood up and gave her a kiss and whispered to her that he wanted her to Take of her thong and give to him when she returned from the restroom- as a sign that she trust in him.
She was a little surprised But she descided to Do as he said and she took of her thong and put it in her purse. When she returned she gave him the purse and he took the panties and put them in his pocket.
She told me that she felt like a slut sitting in the restaurant without undies But also that it was arousing. The dress was short and she has to sit with her legs crossed.
Björn said thst he was so Proud of her and that she was even more sexy to hon when he knew she was naked under her dress.
They finished the drinks and played for the dinner. Björn told her that it was a 10-15 minuestes to walk to the club and asked her if she wanted to Take a taxi instead. She Said that she wanted a taxi so they just went to the taxistation. There was a line of free taxis and they jumped into the backseat. Björn started to caress her legs and she told me the driver was looking in the rearmirror all the time. Björn whispered to her How beautiful she was and that it would be so hot of she spread her legs so the driver could see her pussy. She Said that he was crazy But she she did as he wanted a flashed her pussy for the driver. She Said that it felt so slutty and forbidden But that it was arousing too.
After a couple of minuetes the taxi stoped and they arrived to the club.

Yes of course it is better in the sun than in this cold winterweather. I think she has had a great week ( i am just afraid it has been too good)
I dont know where this new dunamic is taking us. She asured me yesterday that she loves me and miss me But l am a little afraid that there might grow feelings between them..
She insisted that he would join us in christmas - and he did. At least l had a chance to prepare myself for that. Now they have spend a whole week together and l think that they have been like two lovebirds. Not just sex But also Starting to create momories together. I am so afraid that they fall in love and l Will loose her.
I Will hopefully find out more tonight when she gets home
She loves you and missis you but she wants to stay for another week, what does that say about how much she missed you, just saying, 👍

I don't know if it is a really good advice but this is how I would handle it:
It is a done deal, don't make drama
Explain I'm ok with it but I don't want such plans made without my knowledge or approval in the future
Wish her a good time but if it is again done, there would be repercussions.

However it all depends on what relationship you have. I'm a cuck but I do need the person cucking me also respecting me.

But keep in mind she might have done it because you might like it this way, so really it all depends on the dynamic you two have.
damn sounds like great advice [especially not being privy to details] but wow the complexities.

She arrived around 8.30 pm yesterday. He ( Björn) droped her in our driveway and l was standing in the kitchen watching them say goodbye. I went out and helped her with the suitcase. She hugges me and told me How much she loves me and How much she has missed me. I was a little surprised But told her l missed her too.
We went inside and l had prepared food and opened a box of wine. She Said that she would like to Take a shower to get rid of the ”traveldust” - because it takes around 8 hours in total from door to door.
She did and l let the food be in the oven and poured two glasses of wine. After a while she came downstairs and Said - Oh How l love to finally be home. Away is good But home is the best. She had put on the pyjamas l gave her as a chrismasgift.
We sat down and l asked her if she had a good week? She Said she was overall satiesfied with the , hotel, weather foods etc. But she said that one week was too long time away from me- and that she really missed me! I asked her if the company had been that bad? A little sarkastic. She Said not too bad But not as good as she had hoped for beside sex ofcourse. Continue…
love the travel dust reference and the grass wasnt as green, or maybe she was minimizing. we will never know will we?

No matter what happened at least she is home,👍but please continue, 😎