Does she know or was it just a simple typo?

NMlover

Couple
I was texting my mother in-law tonight about a story on Charles Barkley. She's a big fan of basketball and really enjoys his commentary. My wife has been a hotwife for over 13 years, but we keep it private. Not sure if she ever told her mom or even hinted it, but I got this text from her and I don't know if it was a slip or just a mere typo. Thoughts?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230717-223620__01.jpg
    Screenshot_20230717-223620__01.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 206
I was texting my mother in-law tonight about a story on Charles Barkley. She's a big fan of basketball and really enjoys his commentary. My wife has been a hotwife for over 13 years, but we keep it private. Not sure if she ever told her mom or even hinted it, but I got this text from her and I don't know if it was a slip or just a mere typo. Thoughts?
Yep she has had conversation about cuck somewhere along the line.

Say it's a typeo. Only way to find out is ask her. Or ask ur wife if she has ever said anything to her.

But hot to think she knows!
I have asked my wife what her parents (they're divorced) would think if they knew she was a hotwife. She said they would probably be fine with it. So, perhaps she did have a conversation with her at some point. Her dad had cheated with the neighbor, so I think her mom would be happy knowing everyone is on board with it instead of sneaking around like her ex did.

I have asked my wife what her parents (they're divorced) would think if they knew she was a hotwife. She said they would probably be fine with it. So, perhaps she did have a conversation with her at some point. Her dad had cheated with the neighbor, so I think her mom would be happy knowing everyone is on board with it instead of sneaking around like her ex did.
it looks like no one panicked when this typo occurred (intentional or not). If she meant to call you on it, chances are she'll try again. At that point, it's probably a sure bet she wants to let you know that she knows and maybe even talk about it?

How did this turn out eventually?
Nothing came about from her mom, BUT I did go to her house and brought my friend (and my wife's playmate) to help me install some equipment in her house. Her mom spoke to him just as pleasantly as she did me. I think she knows her daughter fucks us both and she is fine with it. He's the other "son in-law" that's married to someone else, and her mom doesn't mind.

Nothing came about from her mom, BUT I did go to her house and brought my friend (and my wife's playmate) to help me install some equipment in her house. Her mom spoke to him just as pleasantly as she did me. I think she knows her daughter fucks us both and she is fine with it. He's the other "son in-law" that's married to someone else, and her mom doesn't mind.
And you never spoke with your wife about it later?

Reactions: toolman2c
And you never spoke with your wife about it later?
I did mention how her mom was treating him as an equal to me at her house when I got home.
Last night, we went to his house to watch the football game with his wife (who has no idea he fucks my hotwife). She went to the bathroom and he was rubbing his hands all over my wife's legs and feet, which she loves, just so he could have some joy. He worships my wife, but is fearful of his wife. Last year, we were at his house playing cards with them. His wife had gone to the bathroom and my wife gave him a BJ at the table. He came all in her mouth before his wife returned. It never takes him long. What made it risky was that his teen kids were upstairs and could have caught them had they come down.

I did mention how her mom was treating him as an equal to me at her house when I got home.
Last night, we went to his house to watch the football game with his wife (who has no idea he fucks my hotwife). She went to the bathroom and he was rubbing his hands all over my wife's legs and feet, which she loves, just so he could have some joy. He worships my wife, but is fearful of his wife. Last year, we were at his house playing cards with them. His wife had gone to the bathroom and my wife gave him a BJ at the table. He came all in her mouth before his wife returned. It never takes him long. What made it risky was that his teen kids were upstairs and could have caught them had they come down.
Well that sounds fun!