I wish my ex knew what I really liked

Sep 11, 2022
So I never got to tell my ex how I fantasized about sharing her with other men. I knew she would have been up to it I just wander if it would’ve saved our relationship . I still fantasize about her fucking other guys and also pegging me . She did peg me before spilt up but I never got to tell her what I really wanted and that’s for her to be fucked by any guy she wants . Damn I guess better luck next time I was in love with this girl and worshipped the ground she walked on oh well

So I never got to tell my ex how I fantasized about sharing her with other men. I knew she would have been up to it I just wander if it would’ve saved our relationship . I still fantasize about her fucking other guys and also pegging me . She did peg me before spilt up but I never got to tell her what I really wanted and that’s for her to be fucked by any guy she wants . Damn I guess better luck next time I was in love with this girl and worshipped the ground she walked on oh well
Bummer

Tell her now. It can’t hurt you at all.

Next Time You Will know What Yo Do…

Reactions: cuck52