If you have a regular bull, where do you meet ? Motel ? Home ?

Why are you so concerned about the neighbours?

I have a guy visit me every Wednesday afternoon, l live in a semi-detached house, so there is no doubt that the attached neighbours will hear us in the bedroom. I used to worry, but a few years ago the husband saw me riding my date in the back garden, incredibly embarrassing at the time, but then made life a lot easier not having to worry about them finding out. It was silly really to worry about it as it is nothing to do with them and I‘m not breaking any laws, so there is nothing they can do except perhaps give me some unapproving looks.

Why are you so concerned about the neighbours?

I have a guy visit me every Wednesday afternoon, l live in a semi-detached house, so there is no doubt that the attached neighbours will hear us in the bedroom. I used to worry, but a few years ago the husband saw me riding my date in the back garden, incredibly embarrassing at the time, but then made life a lot easier not having to worry about them finding out. It was silly really to worry about it as it is nothing to do with them and I‘m not breaking any laws, so there is nothing they can do except perhaps give me some unapproving looks.
Yea you're correct, it's our life but still it's our private life. We don't want anyone to know we do this.

Usually she would meet her man at a hotel...in small town, so necessarily out of town. She did seduce the Fed Ex guy at our home 3 times, left his truck running. Then her regular for 5 years, would meet him in his city or he came to house quite often. She had 11 different black lovers, and about 4 had her in our bed.

When it started, before she got her 'sea legs' she would do it anywhere. Over time it progressed to almost exclusivity in our home in our bed.

In the short time we enjoyed the lifestyle she did over a hundred different guys. If each was in a motel/hotel it would have cost a small fortune, and that didn't include regulars.

Reactions: MarcandLilly
When it started, before she got her 'sea legs' she would do it anywhere. Over time it progressed to almost exclusivity in our home in our bed.

In the short time we enjoyed the lifestyle she did over a hundred different guys. If each was in a motel/hotel it would have cost a small fortune, and that didn't include regulars.
That's a good point fantasists seem to forget. Unless it's a paid thing in some way it's too expensive to go somewhere else other than home or car.

Reactions: NMlover
My wife has had two long term Bulls for a while. Both come to our house to be with her. They have sex with her on our marital bed.
She does not like me there as it puts her off so I go downstairs to the guest bedroom where I listen and jerk like crazy.
My wife meets three young surfer guys in their share house about monthly and prefers I'm not there but she tells me about most of it when she gets home.

When she started she would fuck men at Club Trapeze Atlanta, Paradise Valley, Collete’s New Orleans, private house parties.
Then she developed more of a Friends With Benefits relationship with a guy. She would spend the weekend at his place. She met another guy, married who enjoyed showing his skills off in front of me so he would come over to our home and we would meet him in hotel rooms where he would fuck her in front of me and have MFM positions.
Id say now its 100% in our home in our marital bed, over night stays with me absent from the bedroom.

Once we know the guy well she entertains in our marital bed and makes a point of doing it on my side of the bed, where they usually leave a large wet spot! She know I love that! Sometimes I participate, sometimes I just watch, sometimes I just listen outside the door, and occasionally, especially on special occasions like her birthday, our anniversary and their anniversary of love making I let them close the door and give them some privacy. Often the videos of the latter are the hottest when I'm not there so either way it is a win, win, win!

Once we know the guy well she entertains in our marital bed and makes a point of doing it on my side of the bed, where they usually leave a large wet spot! She know I love that! Sometimes I participate, sometimes I just watch, sometimes I just listen outside the door, and occasionally, especially on special occasions like her birthday, our anniversary and their anniversary of love making I let them close the door and give them some privacy. Often the videos of the latter are the hottest when I'm not there so either way it is a win, win, win!
It sounds like you have a good thing going.

Reactions: shorebird