If you (the wife) are attracted to someone your husband does not like

It’s all humiliation for me If I know my guy does not like the guy. I will suck and fuck that guy like he's never been fucked before and keep telline him hes a better fuck than my hubby, even if he's not, but I insist the fuck is video'ed for hubby and I to watch together
You're my kind of woman... My wife will always fuck who I don't like and let him watch me eat his cum out of her pussy and Pegg me in ass with her strap on and laughs at me just to show me there is nothing I can do about it... She has done that a number of times.. She wears the pants.. If I were to complain I wouldn't see her pussy for a long time....

You're my kind of woman... My wife will always fuck who I don't like and let him watch me eat his cum out of her pussy and Pegg me in ass with her strap on and laughs at me just to show me there is nothing I can do about it... She has done that a number of times.. She wears the pants.. If I were to complain I wouldn't see her pussy for a long time....
I would love to meet with your wife :)

Oh boy, hopefully hubby doesn't see this one but I can't resist..........try to keep it short. There was a young guy in our old neighborhood that is purported to be the father of THREE sets of twins on our street (appx 30 homes so the odds are astronomic) and ruined 3 marriages as a result. IF this is true, he would have fathered his first set of twins when he was about 14!!!

Anyway.....he did some things over the years that made my husband HATE him, and I mean HATE!!! I forgave him due to his age when this happened, and because he was also a friend of sorts to our son, he is one year older than our son, so less than half my age. As he got older, it was pretty obvious to me that he was just one of those guys that can have ANY woman, we simply can't resist him. We had been flirty when he was around, but that was it..........

Until, for some reason, he showed up under our swim dock one day!! I was laying out in a skimpy bikini and hubby was doing some yard work on shore. I have NO idea how he managed to swim that far underwater and not be seen, but he STARTLED me when he popped up under me and hubby was not even a hundred feet away!! Shortening this up so it is choppy........I was encouraging him to LEAVE before my husband got a sledgehammer out, and he refused to do so unless I let him touch my breast!! (see, choppy, LOT more happened). I eventually lifted up on an elbow, and moved to a spot where he could reach thru the boards and touch my breast (in my mind, I was saving his life!! LOL). He caressed it gently, and then suddenly PINCHED my nipple (which I happen to LOVE) and said "I am going to come by tonite!! Make sure HE is not home...." and he swam away leaving me GASPING, wet, astonished, and did I mention WET!!

More to avoid a possible confrontation between he and hubby (surely not because I WANTED him?) I did come up with a chore for hubby that required him to be gone for several hours that evening. As soon as his car left the driveway, Ricci showed up at the side door. He was SO certain this was happening (remember that can't resist him thing?) that he just took me in his arms and gave me what I still remember as one of the HOTTEST kisses I have EVER engaged in!! I felt myself GUSH between my legs and melted in his arms....there was NO doubt it WAS happening!!

Skipping ahead more.....we are in bed, he has his thick fingers in me, and he keeps running the tip of his finger around the edge of my diaphragm. He asks :what is this?" and touched it again. I said "it's my diaphragm......". "What is it for?" (I never said he was SMART, just sexy!!). I explained it was for birth control, that I don't like using condoms and prefer guys to cum inside of me and can't take the pill. It prevents me from getting pregnant. "Oh, TAKE IT OUT!!" My eyes FLEW open and I stammered "um, um, um, it keeps me from getting PREGNANT!!.....ok, getting TOO long and I am getting wetter writing and that only makes me wrote MORE.........

Suffice to say we had a discussion, he indicated that if I kept it in he was leaving, he would only have sex IF I was risking getting pregnant!!! I was way beyond stopping, especially now that I was fully aware of how ENDOWED he was and in the way I LOVE, THICK!!! And I knew it was a fairly safe time in my cycle, so I removed my diaphragm for him!! He was SO sure of himself...........after I took it out and showed it to him and explained how it worked, he said "put in in EVERY time we fuck. I want you to take it out for ME and tell me you are risking getting knocked up"........never occurred to him this might be a one time thing??? Presumed he could have this whenever he wanted (which is 100% true!!).

So I had sex with a guy over half my age younger totally unprotected from a pregnancy because I removed my prevention at his request AND with a guy my husband HATES!!! We have been sexual every time he wanted me, which was quite a bit then, but he moved away first and would simply give me a thumbs up when he ended up back home every month or two and I knew to find hubby a project outside the house, or I had to find a reason to "go to town" and meet Ricci at the top of the hill in my car and we went parking. We have since moved away also, but his job does allow him to travel and we have managed to get together twice since we moved to SC.

Sorry, got WAY too long.......but I cannot say NO to him and if hubby does find out, I wouldn't give it up. I would prefer it was out in the open, but will continue to cheat if not. And then figure out how to explain TWINS if that happens too!! LOL

J (the now VERY turned on and WET wife!!)

If you are attracted to someone that your husband does not like, does it affect your willingness to have sex with this guy? I don’t think there is a right or wrong answer, just something that I find interesting. At the beginning of my marriage, my wife had sex with someone that I really did not like. It initially drove me crazy that she did it. I could not get out of my mind the thought and the visual of her giving this ultimate pleasure to someone that I did not like. Ultimately, turned me on like crazy that she went ahead and did what SHE desired. She had no regrets and thoroughly enjoyed the experience with him.

Look forward to thoughts on others experiences!!
Well, if you want the sex to be great, you want her to be attracted, right? That’s where chemistry starts. Shouldn’t be about whether you’re attracted.

Oh boy, hopefully hubby doesn't see this one but I can't resist..........try to keep it short. There was a young guy in our old neighborhood that is purported to be the father of THREE sets of twins on our street (appx 30 homes so the odds are astronomic) and ruined 3 marriages as a result. IF this is true, he would have fathered his first set of twins when he was about 14!!!

Anyway.....he did some things over the years that made my husband HATE him, and I mean HATE!!! I forgave him due to his age when this happened, and because he was also a friend of sorts to our son, he is one year older than our son, so less than half my age. As he got older, it was pretty obvious to me that he was just one of those guys that can have ANY woman, we simply can't resist him. We had been flirty when he was around, but that was it..........

Until, for some reason, he showed up under our swim dock one day!! I was laying out in a skimpy bikini and hubby was doing some yard work on shore. I have NO idea how he managed to swim that far underwater and not be seen, but he STARTLED me when he popped up under me and hubby was not even a hundred feet away!! Shortening this up so it is choppy........I was encouraging him to LEAVE before my husband got a sledgehammer out, and he refused to do so unless I let him touch my breast!! (see, choppy, LOT more happened). I eventually lifted up on an elbow, and moved to a spot where he could reach thru the boards and touch my breast (in my mind, I was saving his life!! LOL). He caressed it gently, and then suddenly PINCHED my nipple (which I happen to LOVE) and said "I am going to come by tonite!! Make sure HE is not home...." and he swam away leaving me GASPING, wet, astonished, and did I mention WET!!

More to avoid a possible confrontation between he and hubby (surely not because I WANTED him?) I did come up with a chore for hubby that required him to be gone for several hours that evening. As soon as his car left the driveway, Ricci showed up at the side door. He was SO certain this was happening (remember that can't resist him thing?) that he just took me in his arms and gave me what I still remember as one of the HOTTEST kisses I have EVER engaged in!! I felt myself GUSH between my legs and melted in his arms....there was NO doubt it WAS happening!!

Skipping ahead more.....we are in bed, he has his thick fingers in me, and he keeps running the tip of his finger around the edge of my diaphragm. He asks :what is this?" and touched it again. I said "it's my diaphragm......". "What is it for?" (I never said he was SMART, just sexy!!). I explained it was for birth control, that I don't like using condoms and prefer guys to cum inside of me and can't take the pill. It prevents me from getting pregnant. "Oh, TAKE IT OUT!!" My eyes FLEW open and I stammered "um, um, um, it keeps me from getting PREGNANT!!.....ok, getting TOO long and I am getting wetter writing and that only makes me wrote MORE.........

Suffice to say we had a discussion, he indicated that if I kept it in he was leaving, he would only have sex IF I was risking getting pregnant!!! I was way beyond stopping, especially now that I was fully aware of how ENDOWED he was and in the way I LOVE, THICK!!! And I knew it was a fairly safe time in my cycle, so I removed my diaphragm for him!! He was SO sure of himself...........after I took it out and showed it to him and explained how it worked, he said "put in in EVERY time we fuck. I want you to take it out for ME and tell me you are risking getting knocked up"........never occurred to him this might be a one time thing??? Presumed he could have this whenever he wanted (which is 100% true!!).

So I had sex with a guy over half my age younger totally unprotected from a pregnancy because I removed my prevention at his request AND with a guy my husband HATES!!! We have been sexual every time he wanted me, which was quite a bit then, but he moved away first and would simply give me a thumbs up when he ended up back home every month or two and I knew to find hubby a project outside the house, or I had to find a reason to "go to town" and meet Ricci at the top of the hill in my car and we went parking. We have since moved away also, but his job does allow him to travel and we have managed to get together twice since we moved to SC.

Sorry, got WAY too long.......but I cannot say NO to him and if hubby does find out, I wouldn't give it up. I would prefer it was out in the open, but will continue to cheat if not. And then figure out how to explain TWINS if that happens too!! LOL

J (the now VERY turned on and WET wife!!)
I am a bull. I am looking for a cuckold couple.

If you think you are the right person for us contact on google chat or ... typingtyping91@gmail.com