I'm Pregnant!

SO my husband Nick knows I am pregnant with a black baby now... he was in shock when I told him, but he will have to deal with it!
Lisa, I can only imagine that Nick was in shock when you told him that you are going to have a black baby. When did you tell him? I'm sure telling him now that you are having an interracial baby is better than letting it be a surprise a few months from now. Do you think he will "deal with it" or not?
I see that now you are only drinking the protein of your bulls for now. May your thirst never be quenched. :sneaky:

First of all, congrats to Lisa! So happy for you!!

Several laydfriends and I that get together for fun or shopping or just to talk call ourselves the "otherwise breds" cause we've all been knocked up at least once by someone ohter than our hubbies. It's cool, and it's happening more and more I think.

First of all, congrats to Lisa! So happy for you!!

Several laydfriends and I that get together for fun or shopping or just to talk call ourselves the "otherwise breds" cause we've all been knocked up at least once by someone ohter than our hubbies. It's cool, and it's happening more and more I think.
PLEASE share more about this!! I also sent you a private message. J (the wife)

My Bulls got me pregnant a month ago! it was such an amazing journey getting here with them! I am so excited to have a black baby, even though I know my life is going to change so much!

Happy Fun GIF by sendwishonline.com