Superrior baby

My Bull got me pregnant a month ago. It was such an amazing journey getting here with them! I am so excited to have a superrior Black baby, even though I know my life is going to change so much!

Attachments

• pregnant-i-hope-you-like-my-big-pregnant-belly-pF1FBe.jpg
    pregnant-i-hope-you-like-my-big-pregnant-belly-pF1FBe.jpg
    383.1 KB · Views: 261
  • pregnant-big-and-round-just-how-you-like-it-YEYAce.jpg
    pregnant-big-and-round-just-how-you-like-it-YEYAce.jpg
    392.8 KB · Views: 246
  • pregnant-baby-bumps-are-so-cute-emVP9z.jpg
    pregnant-baby-bumps-are-so-cute-emVP9z.jpg
    494.7 KB · Views: 271
Congratulations on becoming pregnant with your bull's baby. Yes, your life will change so much ... for the better. May I ask if you are married and if so, does your husband approve? I assume that he does. If you are single, why do you refer to the father of your child as "your bull" instead of your boyfriend?

Last edited:
Reactions: toolman2c
My Bull got me pregnant a month ago. It was such an amazing journey getting here with them! I am so excited to have a superrior Black baby, even though I know my life is going to change so much!
I have to ask, it doesn't appear that you are normally overweight and yet at roughly 8 weeks you look like you are halfway through your second trimester which would put you at about 18 weeks. Are you sure about that date, and if not are you sure who the father is?

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c
Of course are the black babies superior to me - The black babies will eventually be dry and no longer need panty diapers - I'll stay in panty diapers. The black babies will eventually get normal food - I will continue to get infant food from baby bottles. The black babies will eventually be weaned off the pacifier - I have to continue using the pacifier. After my chemical castration I have no sex drive and my willie is like a baby ones - the black babies have bigger than me.

Reactions: Kikoo79