I'm Pregnant!

According to Wikipedia one of the authors of the aforementioned paper, Arthur R Jensen was ... "A frequent contributor to the German journal Neve Anthropiloge, a publication founded by the Neo-Nazi Jurgen Rieger".

Reactions: Lisa and Nick
You sound like the one with the negative stereotypes...
It's not just a "stereotype"... I've witnessed first hand how hard biracial children have it, the hurdles and challenges the parents have, and that's with interracial married parents who planned the pregnancy.
And you are doing this out of a sexual fetish, not out of Love, and a child that will not be born into a family of loving parents who did so with intention out of Love with awareness of the road ahead for them and the child, and prepared to help the child deal with it.
And all these white males getting off on the fetish, and cheering you on with absolutely no idea what is at stake for this child...
I feel sorry for this child.

It's not just a "stereotype"... I've witnessed first hand how hard biracial children have it, the hurdles and challenges the parents have, and that's with interracial married parents who planned the pregnancy.
And you are doing this out of a sexual fetish, not out of Love, and a child that will not be born into a family of loving parents who did so with intention out of Love with awareness of the road ahead for them and the child, and prepared to help the child deal with it.
And all these white males getting off on the fetish, and cheering you on with absolutely no idea what is at stake for this child...
I feel sorry for this child.
I know I made the right choice. People of any color can have a hard or easy life. We all need to cross bridges to make this a better world. I crossed mine; are you crossing yours?

I know I made the right choice. People of any color can have a hard or easy life. We all need to cross bridges to make this a better world. I crossed mine; are you crossing yours?
Right on Lisa. I have no doubt that we are hearing only a fraction of how you came to make the choices that you have made. I think that your baby will have a loving mother❤️ and several very special uncles (y)(y) Sent you a PM

Last edited: