I'm thankful for this forum

Leeman

Couple
This forum gives us an outlet to talk about a subject is taboo to many. I love telling people about my wife getting fucked. I love her moaning when her boyfriend fucks her, but that is not something you can share with everyone. I've even posted pictures and videos of her getting fucked I love this. I tried to run from it but this is who I am, who we are now as a couple. I have a wife and my wife has a boyfriend and I'm happy with that. She does not allow me to fuck anyone else and I'm cool with that. Where else other than a forum such as this can I say these things without being judged. live and let live, to each his own but to often people don;t understand that. I often look at the videos of her getting fuck and see new things all the time. I think I will fuck her in a little while. Lets all start responding to each other more and be more of a community and moral support.

This forum gives us an outlet to talk about a subject is taboo to many. I love telling people about my wife getting fucked. I love her moaning when her boyfriend fucks her, but that is not something you can share with everyone. I've even posted pictures and videos of her getting fucked I love this. I tried to run from it but this is who I am, who we are now as a couple. I have a wife and my wife has a boyfriend and I'm happy with that. She does not allow me to fuck anyone else and I'm cool with that. Where else other than a forum such as this can I say these things without being judged. live and let live, to each his own but to often people don;t understand that. I often look at the videos of her getting fuck and see new things all the time. I think I will fuck her in a little while. Lets all start responding to each other more and be more of a community and moral support.

It's amazing lifestyle

I agree Leman! I am also thankful for forums such as this. I appreciate a forum where I can talk about how much I enjoy my wife having sex with other men. It is certainly not a subject that is acceptable for public discussion.

We are friends with other hotwife couples.Our wives all fuck other men. I can talk to those husbands but not daily and not in great detail.

I have pics of my wife with other men and I enjoy sharing stories of our fun. PM me if interested.

Rob