Improvising on holiday after rookie mistake

desimilf80

Couple
Dec 11, 2017
Over December and Xmas, we were on a long vacation to India, first time after covid, visiting family. After 2 weeks with my wife family we had planned a week's holiday in Goa, at a beach resort. We had planned to meet up with a guy (we call him Sunny, not his real name) we had met on Insta, and wife had been chatting with him for months. He too had to travel to Goa, our flight got cancelled and then we got re-booked on a different airline and and reached around 11pm, but the airline lost our bags. Sunny also had his flight delayed but was waiting for us at the airport. So anyway we got to the hotel by the hotel shuttle.

It was planned that we would be carrying the condoms but our luggage was missing and we had made the rookie mistake of not carrying essentials in the hand baggage. Sunny comes over to our room at midnight, and we say meet up after breakfast as it is late. He asked to stay back for a drink, well I agreed, but he did not look as good as the pics, older, a bit plump, but well presented and jovial. But within minutes, he was pulling my wife over and feeling her, she pushed him away but then relented a bit and let him undo her bra and feel her boobs from under the dress. That one drink was getting topped up, and we were getting a lot more relaxed.

He said that he was waiting for this for 6 months and his wife was away for work in the Singapore so he had not seen a girl or had sex for 6 months, Rachna asked him if he had any condoms but he did not, as it was previously agreed that we will carry them, so she said that she will give him a hand job, she went to the bathroom and got out of her dress, just in the cami she was wearing under the dress and bra, but as she was trying to get to his cock in his pants, he came in her hand.

Well this embarrassed him a lot, so Rachna said dont worry, wait 10 mins, whilst he was playing with her pussy under the cami, 10 mins later Sunny says that he is ready, but could he give him a boob fuck instead, this went very well, I got a video, see, hope it works. By the time he was finished with the boob fuck, wife had had his cum on boobs and hands, and that with him massaging her, she too was desperate for a fuck, well without condoms, she asked him to do her with his tongue and eat her, and that too went very well, she came twice. See video, if that dont work I can put some pics.

After that I was ready for a fuck so wife and I did it in front of Sunny, which was new for me, anyways, we all slept off on the bed, we did not have a change of clothes, and there was cum on bedsheets, towels, our clothes, so had to get room service breakfast in the morning.

Attachments

• PXL902800.mp4
    22.3 MB
  • PXL_902900.mp4
    24.6 MB
Sexy wife. I love her tits. I had a Desi Gf for a while and just loved everything about her body. If I had thought she would ever become a hotwife I might have married her.

• Love
Reactions: hungry4pussy2eat
Over December and Xmas, we were on a long vacation to India, first time after covid, visiting family. After 2 weeks with my wife family we had planned a week's holiday in Goa, at a beach resort. We had planned to meet up with a guy (we call him Sunny, not his real name) we had met on Insta, and wife had been chatting with him for months. He too had to travel to Goa, our flight got cancelled and then we got re-booked on a different airline and and reached around 11pm, but the airline lost our bags. Sunny also had his flight delayed but was waiting for us at the airport. So anyway we got to the hotel by the hotel shuttle.

It was planned that we would be carrying the condoms but our luggage was missing and we had made the rookie mistake of not carrying essentials in the hand baggage. Sunny comes over to our room at midnight, and we say meet up after breakfast as it is late. He asked to stay back for a drink, well I agreed, but he did not look as good as the pics, older, a bit plump, but well presented and jovial. But within minutes, he was pulling my wife over and feeling her, she pushed him away but then relented a bit and let him undo her bra and feel her boobs from under the dress. That one drink was getting topped up, and we were getting a lot more relaxed.

He said that he was waiting for this for 6 months and his wife was away for work in the Singapore so he had not seen a girl or had sex for 6 months, Rachna asked him if he had any condoms but he did not, as it was previously agreed that we will carry them, so she said that she will give him a hand job, she went to the bathroom and got out of her dress, just in the cami she was wearing under the dress and bra, but as she was trying to get to his cock in his pants, he came in her hand.

Well this embarrassed him a lot, so Rachna said dont worry, wait 10 mins, whilst he was playing with her pussy under the cami, 10 mins later Sunny says that he is ready, but could he give him a boob fuck instead, this went very well, I got a video, see, hope it works. By the time he was finished with the boob fuck, wife had had his cum on boobs and hands, and that with him massaging her, she too was desperate for a fuck, well without condoms, she asked him to do her with his tongue and eat her, and that too went very well, she came twice. See video, if that dont work I can put some pics.

After that I was ready for a fuck so wife and I did it in front of Sunny, which was new for me, anyways, we all slept off on the bed, we did not have a change of clothes, and there was cum on bedsheets, towels, our clothes, so had to get room service breakfast in the morning.
Thought this story was going to go sideways

Amazing Vids Thank You! Your wife is very Hott!

Reactions: 92019bullfriend

Love the videos man. I find it hot how he is grabbing her tit when he is about to cum in the first video. And her moans in the second video !!!, Yaar masst hai !!! Ekdam kada hogaya suntheyhi