In your wedding dress?

I am curious others have ever done this; I guess it would be taking this lifestyle to the extreme, but since my wife has never done this before, I always wanted her Hot Wife Virginity to be taken with her wedding dress on. Hair done up, tiara on, make-up the same, just as she was on our wedding day, but now with wedding dress pushed up, fingers interlaced, plenty of kissing and a complete stranger plunging into her. No condom on, no withdrawing at the last second, just her sex soiled with his seed and if it results in pregnancy...so be it.

Probably reality is far different then a fantasy, but has anyone ever watched their wife, or if they are a woman, be taken in their wedding dress?
I did do it with my first black guy on my honeymoon, if that counts lol

I've had that experience. It was like getting married again)) Both had unforgettable feelings and emotions. So if you have a wedding dress left, I recommend it.
I would love taking you from behind. a white wedding dress would look great with your skin tone. I would want it braless though, I bet your nipples are amazing

Yes I did... Anniversary day fucking my boyfriend instead of my husband in my wedding dress.

We have already begun planning our wedding anniversary next year. I tried on my dress and it still fits so I want us to renew our vows but this time to have our groomsmen all partners I have been with before. Then when our vows are exchanged, one of my husband's vows will be to share me. This time around, we will consummate the marriage with all the groomsmen and my husband taking me. Looks like everything is working out for June 2023 in New Symrna Beach, Florida.

We have already begun planning our wedding anniversary next year. I tried on my dress and it still fits so I want us to renew our vows but this time to have our groomsmen all partners I have been with before. Then when our vows are exchanged, one of my husband's vows will be to share me. This time around, we will consummate the marriage with all the groomsmen and my husband taking me. Looks like everything is working out for June 2023 in New Symrna Beach, Florida.
that sounds pretty awesome. how many groomsmen will be in the wedding party. to love, cherrish and share.

that sounds pretty awesome. how many groomsmen will be in the wedding party. to love, cherrish and share.

I told my husband I want six groomsmen for our ceremony and I want them all in tuxes just like our original wedding party. I already have our best man as our boyfriend. The other six guys can each be chosen by my husband and boyfriend since they know what I like.

When a Nasamonian first gets married, it is the custom for his bride to spend the wedding night working her way through all the guests. Each man, once he has slept with her, will then give to her as a present whatever he may have brought with him from his own house.”
― Herodotus, The Histories