In your wedding dress?

While chatting to my wife in bed on my favourite subject (who and how she has been done ) l mentioned how l wished she had been fucked before me on our wedding day, She told me well that didn't happen but l did get shafted two days before the ceremony........

Reactions: compassionatedom
So when me and the wife got married we had already had a plan and a bull in mind to fuck her on the day of our wedding, in her wedding dress right before she walked down the isle and handed off to me. So that's exactly what happened, a friend of hers fucked her I would say 20 minutes before we got married. She actually walked down the isle with his cum inside her pussy. And when we kissed I swear I could still taste his dick in her mouth...also here's a pic of us on the big day..
View attachment 1282084View attachment 1282085
she's a beautiful bride. you're a lucky man

Reactions: LilDnA
Still have my wife's and only got her to wear it once couple years back after she had gone blonde for a change. Was pretty amazing keeping it on while I eventually ended fucking her in the ass.

• Love
Reactions: Derekthecuck
Every year, for the last decade, on our wedding anniversary she has sex with her lover. Last year she wore white lingerie. When he took it off her she hung it on the door knob outside of the bedroom and closed the door. It was very hot listening to her celebrate her wedding to me by doing another guy in our marital bed as stared at her white underwear symbolizing what she wore on our wedding day! Afterwards she treated me to a special anniversary gift between her legs!