Indian bull for your wife !

shyam_bull

Male
Jan 17, 2017
India
Hello every cuckold husbands of the thread !

I am shyam and i am a 28 year old dominant bisexual bull and I am from Tamilnadu !

I am in to fucking your wife in your bed as you watch and bdsm if the couple likes , and I am a lover of travel and trust me going on a travel with the couple in a car gives the best erotic experience of life !

I am in to meeting couples and Single women.

Cuckold husband in india who wish to see another man in your bed near you wife can private message me !

Thank you.

[QUOTE = "Bad4dayzz, yazı: 38898, üye: 10743"] Kanada'da olmasın, kötülüğüne izin verirdim. [/ ALINTI]
Merhaba ben Türkiyeden. Olgun bir kadın arkadaş arıyorum… Kalın bir penisim var… akinkemal373 @ gmail.com… hamile kalmak isteyen, buluşmak ve paylaşmak, sohbet etmek ve sohbet etmek isteyen yaşlı olgun kadınlar: akinkemal373@gmail.com
[GALERİ = medya, 22670] [/ GALERİ]

[GALERİ = medya, 22669] [/ GALERİ]

[GALERİ = medya, 22668] [/ GALERİ]

Hello every cuckold husbands of the thread !

I am shyam and i am a 28 year old dominant bisexual bull and I am from Tamilnadu !

I am in to fucking your wife in your bed as you watch and bdsm if the couple likes , and I am a lover of travel and trust me going on a travel with the couple in a car gives the best erotic experience of life !

I am in to meeting couples and Single women.

Cuckold husband in india who wish to see another man in your bed near you wife can private message me !

Thank you.
Hi, could u post ur photo. We r looking like u.