Innocent topless wife with wedding ring

In August 2006, my wife agreed to play strip poker with a group of three of our male neighbors. None of them had ever seen my wife undressed, and I couldn't believe she agreed to play, but alcohol was involved, which impacted her decision at the time. Afterward, she said she figured she would win, still be fully dressed, and have all of the guys naked. The guys played it well, they let her have several practice rounds before she agreed, and she won every hand.

Once she agreed to play for real, she never won another hand, and they got her naked in pretty fast order.

She quickly lost her top and then the next hand her bra. She was so shy and embarrassed that she tried everything to escape it. When she finally did remove her bra, she was turned with her back to us guys and slowly turned to face us with her hands covering her tits. After much prodding, the left hand began to move to reveal some tit.

StripPokerShy.gif

StripPoker.gif

About twenty minutes later, her arms were at her side, sitting in front of us all topless, and then she lost her pants and panties.

Once she was completely bare, the guys quickly undressed, and she got her wish to see the guys naked, all with boners. Once she had a cock in her mouth and another in her pussy, she was not shy anymore the rest of the night.

Kathie clueless wife for your enjoyment

Attachments

• Amateur_MILFs_Matures_Mature_wife_Kathie_4697640-4.jpg
    Amateur_MILFs_Matures_Mature_wife_Kathie_4697640-4.jpg
    170.2 KB · Views: 62
  • Amateur_MILFs_Matures_Mature_wife_Kathie_4697640-3.jpg
    Amateur_MILFs_Matures_Mature_wife_Kathie_4697640-3.jpg
    146.3 KB · Views: 53
  • Amateur_MILFs_Matures_Mature_wife_Kathie_4697640-11.jpg
    Amateur_MILFs_Matures_Mature_wife_Kathie_4697640-11.jpg
    131.8 KB · Views: 47
  • Amateur_MILFs_Matures_Mature_wife_Kathie_4697640-10.jpg