Wedding ring - on or off?

I love both the look and feel of a wedding ring reseed against my Alcock. Especially during sloppy blow jobs
My bull usually comes on my wedding ring (on the diamond rock) and my hubby's wedding band before he leaves me on weekends when we do meet. He says that it gives him a sense of "owning me and my hubby" as a "couple" - he is a bi bull and so makes my hubby also suck him off..while I know some women find it disgusting, I think of the bull as more "alpha" if he makes the hubby suck and serve..

My bull usually comes on my wedding ring (on the diamond rock) and my hubby's wedding band before he leaves me on weekends when we do meet. He says that it gives him a sense of "owning me and my hubby" as a "couple" - he is a bi bull and so makes my hubby also suck him off..while I know some women find it disgusting, I think of the bull as more "alpha" if he makes the hubby suck and serve..
Your hubby could lick both your ass and the bulls while you are being used

Sounds familiar. My first cuck cpl introduced me to bi play and love to have hubby help where he can shall we say. 😁

Reactions: Couple4MFM
So every time she goes out with him, she wears it and I like that she does. Even though she enjoys having sex with younger men, and I encourage her to fulfill her fantasies with other men, in the end she will come home to me - even if it is the next morning.