Wedding ring - on or off?

Sm3033

Male
This is a wife I used to see with her hand wrapped tightly around my cock. I love this pic because of how clearly you can see her wedding ring. To what degree, if any, is this important for the wives out there? Do you have a preference of keeping your ring on while with another man? From my end, I love it because it accentuates the taboo even further.
Please login or become a member to view

This is a wife I used to see with her hand wrapped tightly around my cock. I love this pic because of how clearly you can see her wedding ring. To what degree, if any, is this important for the wives out there? Do you have a preference of keeping your ring on while with another man? From my end, I love it because it accentuates the taboo even further.
i love seeing a wedding rings

Keep it as visible as possible 😍

Definitely on!

The girls that I have been with always kept it on.

Reactions: Rem503
My wife took hers off

Reactions: Rem503
Befor I was married I fucked every woman I could. The married gals never took the ring off.
The ring didn't matter to me, just knowing I was fucking a hot married gal was the thing.
I never messed with women that weren't hot.

Reactions: Openhubbi
I love looking at that fancy ring. All that it symbolized when he gave it to her and now she's wearing it while she eagerly let's me use her holes to empty my balls.

I was going to say on, but was a wife that used to slip her wedding ring off and put it under my foreskin while she jerked me. I came so hard, and she would just lick it clean, put it back on her finger and act like nothing had happened. They were fun days.