Insatiable wives and husbands with tiny cock...

The bf's my wife has had, over the years, all varied in looks, stature, build, etc. But, the one thing they all had in common was, they all had bigger dicks than mine, lol. I found it funny, but understandable.

Reactions: artman6060
Very similar situation for me. My wife has referred to my dick as a pencil dick, too, lol.

Sorry your marriage didn't last. At times, I am amazed my wife and I have survived for over 30 years.

Our best experiences have been with live-in lovers. So, more along the lines of polyamory. However, it can be difficult to find the right kinda guy to be my wife's live-in lover.

When I was a pilot in the military, there was never a shortage of single guys in my flying squadrons. We would have squadron parties where the wives got to meet the other wives as well as the single guys. My wife called it the meat market, lol.

My wife would get to know these single guys enough to where she could identify one, or two, as good candidates, lol. This was fairly common in the military, so we were not the only married couple shopping for a fuck buddy for the wife. The single guys knew this and most were very open to fucking the married guy's wives. These single guys had no desire to get married, but liked the idea of having a married woman for regular, consistent sex, instead of having to date and chase single girls that could eventually want marriage.

If it worked out well, which it did several times, we would offer to let my single buddy move in with us. We would tell the neighbors we were simply renting a room to my single squadron mate. In reality, the three of us were sharing one bed.

Obviously, part of the criteria was that he needed to have a nice, big cock and know how to use it, lol. If so, I liked letting my buddy become my wife's primary sex partner. I got all the sexual satisfaction I needed watching them and doing clean-up.

Part of my arousal is denial. So, I can easily go months without having sex with my wife, while my buddy fucks her everyday, multiple times a day. Plus, I love knowing my wife is carrying another man's cum inside of her everyday, instead of mine, lol.

She preferred having sex with him, as well, so it worked out for everyone involved.
i am the other side of the equation.

l learned when I was about 15 that I had defective sperm after attending a family funeral for a second cousins still born baby. They seemed to run in my family. So I went in for tests. I was told that any child I fathered would not live past six months. I also learned that I was alergic to latex so no condoms.

i was sat down and they explained all the options to my mom and me.
1 never have sex (as if )
2 be gay
3 always pull out
4 religious sex only, rhythm method.
5 chemical castration. Remove the ability to have sex
6 physical castration.
7 vasectomy

well I had to wait almost 2 years for the vasectomy so I could sign the legal papers.
the operation took 30 minutes total.
sent home with some pain pills if needed
no sex for two weeks to insure I did not break the stitches
the two weeks with all the sex I was up to to drain the pipes
then two days no sex followed by a text on the vasectomy.

mom insured the two weeks of all the sex I could handle. No she did not fuck me she brought in hookers twice a day. Once at 5:30 in the morning to deal with morning wood and once in the evening to tuck me in to bed.

i had to attend a special group of guys like me dealing with a very early vasectomy kind of a help group.

it was at a six month follow up test to insure the vasectomy had worked that I met a couple through the testing lab. Turned out they were looking for a safe guy to fuck their daughter after two scares in the past year.
Heidi (the daughter) was both a party animal (learning about both sex and drinking at the same time) and a C/D student. She was also 18 at the time.

we always had over night sex on either a Friday or Saturday night. Always in her room with the door open.

the first time we had sex i learned the first 4 or 5 inches had been visited before the second 4 inches were virgin territory. Also learned the pussy had been a residential street for those visits. I was a three lane high way.

i am the other side of the equation.

l learned when I was about 15 that I had defective sperm after attending a family funeral for a second cousins still born baby. They seemed to run in my family. So I went in for tests. I was told that any child I fathered would not live past six months. I also learned that I was alergic to latex so no condoms.

i was sat down and they explained all the options to my mom and me.
1 never have sex (as if )
2 be gay
3 always pull out
4 religious sex only, rhythm method.
5 chemical castration. Remove the ability to have sex
6 physical castration.
7 vasectomy

well I had to wait almost 2 years for the vasectomy so I could sign the legal papers.
the operation took 30 minutes total.
sent home with some pain pills if needed
no sex for two weeks to insure I did not break the stitches
the two weeks with all the sex I was up to to drain the pipes
then two days no sex followed by a text on the vasectomy.

mom insured the two weeks of all the sex I could handle. No she did not fuck me she brought in hookers twice a day. Once at 5:30 in the morning to deal with morning wood and once in the evening to tuck me in to bed.

i had to attend a special group of guys like me dealing with a very early vasectomy kind of a help group.

it was at a six month follow up test to insure the vasectomy had worked that I met a couple through the testing lab. Turned out they were looking for a safe guy to fuck their daughter after two scares in the past year.
Heidi (the daughter) was both a party animal (learning about both sex and drinking at the same time) and a C/D student. She was also 18 at the time.

we always had over night sex on either a Friday or Saturday night. Always in her room with the door open.

the first time we had sex i learned the first 4 or 5 inches had been visited before the second 4 inches were virgin territory. Also learned the pussy had been a residential street for those visits. I was a three lane high way.
I love your analogies. I love your mom, too.

Interesting couple you met. But, if I had a daughter like they did, I could see myself doing the same as a parent. Imo, if your kids are having sex, which they will eventually, your concerns have to shift from abstinence to protection.

Breaking news...most women don't marry men for the size of their cocks, nor do they care about it. The majority marry for love, when they have found a man they want to spend the rest of their lives with. Women can get off sexually without needing a huge cock to do so. In terms of what women look for in a man with whom they want to have a long term, intimate, loving relationship it doesn't factor, at all (though I'm sure it's a bonus).

However, women who are afforded the security of a loving marriage with an open minded partner find themselves able to embrace and explore the concept of choosing their 'extra curricular' lovers for entirely different reasons to that which they choose their life partners. This is a playground where cock size and sexual demeanour (perhaps more aggressive, rougher etc) are the driving forces. In having the support of a encouraging spouse, a woman can pick her sexual partners on parameters she ordinarily would avoid when seeking a secure life partner.

In cliched terms, a happily married 'hotwife' can choose the leather clad biker rogue to fuck because her concerns over his responsibility and suitability as a partner don't come into play - she already has a secure home and a protective, caring partner. So it's very much 'cake and eat it' for women in a hotwife style relationship.
SO perfectly expressed

In cliched terms, a happily married 'hotwife' can choose the leather clad biker rogue to fuck because her concerns over his responsibility and suitability as a partner don't come into play - she already has a secure home and a protective, caring partner. So it's very much 'cake and eat it' for women in a hotwife style relationship.
I hear all that as concerns a hotwife’s freedom of choice, but leather clad biker rogues 😳???? Doubt they’re getting much traction in this realm.

I love your analogies. I love your mom, too.

Interesting couple you met. But, if I had a daughter like they did, I could see myself doing the same as a parent. Imo, if your kids are having sex, which they will eventually, your concerns have to shift from abstinence to protection.
The way they explained it. Heidi was going to have sex. And she as going to drink. So with me there at least one night was going to be booze free. Also that night she would hopefully get her fill of sex. No I did no pull out. I was also like 18 so eight nine time a night was possible.

My wife came from a relationship where her husband had a huge cock, but it was a bad fuck, at the time of having sex with her he was very egotistical, only he was satisfied and she was very initiated. After they separated was when I met her and my cock is very small, but my foreplay with my hands and tongue brought her to a great orgasm and I always try to make her satisfied and then I penetrate her and that way we are happy, but when she wants a bigger cock I myself help her choose the bull on duty. I think that communication and trust with each other are paramount in a relationship regardless of the size of the cock.

Attachments

• DSCN3480.jpg
    DSCN3480.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 110
My wife came from a relationship where her husband had a huge cock, but it was a bad fuck, at the time of having sex with her he was very egotistical, only he was satisfied and she was very initiated. After they separated was when I met her and my cock is very small, but my foreplay with my hands and tongue brought her to a great orgasm and I always try to make her satisfied and then I penetrate her and that way we are happy, but when she wants a bigger cock I myself help her choose the bull on duty. I think that communication and trust with each other are paramount in a relationship regardless of the size of the cock.
I learned to fuck and please years before I learned I was well endowed. Great combination

• Love
Reactions: cuckoldlatino22