Insatiable wives and husbands with tiny cock...

Foolhardy and risky though it may be, I've been fucking a married neighbor woman for a little over two years, pretty routinely. She was formerly a "good girl," a devout Catholic, one I managed to thoroughly corrupt and seduce.

She was a virgin at the time she married - zero sexual experience, and no foreknowledge of her husband's issue - a true micro-penis! Since they'd never even seen one another naked before getting married, she had no idea, and had never seen another man naked, let alone a normal size (or larger) cock.

For about the first year we were involved, it was our secret. Emily's husband had no idea his wife was doing me in her free time. Somewhere along the way, things took an unexpected turn. I don't have all the details, but Emily confessed to her hubby all about her extramarital activities with me.

Emily's favorite place to have sex is their marital bed. Their bedroom has an adjacent, private outdoor deck - there's a sliding glass door that forms part of one wall of their bedroom. Emily and I usually had sex during the daytime, while her husband was at work - we did it on their bed, with the drapes open, lots of role-playing about being watched, spied on, that kind of stuff. One day, out of the blue, Emily asked, "What would you think about my husband watching us do it, from the deck?"

That led to a much longer conversation, at the end of which I agreed to Emily's request. The next week it happened. Her husband Rick watched me fuck his sexy wife, while seated in a folding chair out on the deck, stroking his insanely small micro-penis between the tips of his thumb and index finger - it is absolutely the tiniest cock I've ever seen on a man - looks more like a nipple, or clit than a dick. His balls are almost non-existent!

For about the last year, I've fucked delicious Ms. Emily at least once a week, every week I'm in town - Rick has dutifully watched, then cleaned up after. She's gotten into verbally humiliating Rick, reminding him she'd never had married him had she known how tiny his pathetic little dick is.

I first started fucking her about 18-months after Emily had her first baby. I found out that they used IVF, because Rick's simply to tiny to successfully penetrate Emily. She's still lactating, and her gorgeous, fat tits are a favorite part of my experience with her.

emily.jpg

Reactions: compassionatedom
Foolhardy and risky though it may be, I've been fucking a married neighbor woman for a little over two years, pretty routinely. She was formerly a "good girl," a devout Catholic, one I managed to thoroughly corrupt and seduce.

She was a virgin at the time she married - zero sexual experience, and no foreknowledge of her husband's issue - a true micro-penis! Since they'd never even seen one another naked before getting married, she had no idea, and had never seen another man naked, let alone a normal size (or larger) cock.

For about the first year we were involved, it was our secret. Emily's husband had no idea his wife was doing me in her free time. Somewhere along the way, things took an unexpected turn. I don't have all the details, but Emily confessed to her hubby all about her extramarital activities with me.

Emily's favorite place to have sex is their marital bed. Their bedroom has an adjacent, private outdoor deck - there's a sliding glass door that forms part of one wall of their bedroom. Emily and I usually had sex during the daytime, while her husband was at work - we did it on their bed, with the drapes open, lots of role-playing about being watched, spied on, that kind of stuff. One day, out of the blue, Emily asked, "What would you think about my husband watching us do it, from the deck?"

That led to a much longer conversation, at the end of which I agreed to Emily's request. The next week it happened. Her husband Rick watched me fuck his sexy wife, while seated in a folding chair out on the deck, stroking his insanely small micro-penis between the tips of his thumb and index finger - it is absolutely the tiniest cock I've ever seen on a man - looks more like a nipple, or clit than a dick. His balls are almost non-existent!

For about the last year, I've fucked delicious Ms. Emily at least once a week, every week I'm in town - Rick has dutifully watched, then cleaned up after. She's gotten into verbally humiliating Rick, reminding him she'd never had married him had she known how tiny his pathetic little dick is.

I first started fucking her about 18-months after Emily had her first baby. I found out that they used IVF, because Rick's simply to tiny to successfully penetrate Emily. She's still lactating, and her gorgeous, fat tits are a favorite part of my experience with her.

I just love tfuck.hat at last she had a good