Interracial lust

May tried one of those in a sex club last year!! Didn't realize she had an S&M interest until then.
We were in a sex club in Portugal.

We'd watched a woman earlier in the stockade at the foot of the bed in the room and May said she wanted to do that. She placed her head and arms in the stockade and I Iowered the top half on her. It was placed at a height where she kneeled when she was in it. I got behind her and spanked her arse a couple of times when another couple got the whips and paddles off of the wall to use on May. She actually seemed to enjoy being constrained as her arse started turning red from the light paddling. I figured it was my time and lift her skirt and sliid my cock (with a condom!) into her from behind. Someone had removed her bra and the couple played with her tits. A man stood in front of her and gave her his cock to suck, which was enough for me to erupt.

Another man asked if he could fuck my wife and I asked May, who mumbled yes around the cock in her mouth. She doesn't usually like chain sex, so this was different. I sat on a couch as the guy started pumping into her while another man started slapping her face with his hard cock and she tried to reach it with her mouth! Someone had also placed nipple clips on her, so he was in full BDSM mode!

Another man asked me if he could fuck her, at least I thought that is what he asked in Portugese. I nodded yes. He got behind her, slapped her arse, and lubed up his condom covered cock and eased it into her. She arched her back and opened her mouth in a gasp as I realized he'd slid his cock in her arse! There was now a small group of people watching my tiny Asian wife get fucked in her arse and mouth. The guy fucking her face pulled out and shot his load on her face and May started orgasming again as the guy pounded her arse.

He finally dumped his load and I decided it was time to release her from the stockade so she could clean the cum off of her face and rest up.

As we cleaned each other in the shower I asked why she wanted the BDSM treatment. She said that she was scared but excited in Budapest when she was held down and fucked. Guess we discovered another dimension to her sexual interests!

Attachments

• 3596566603050464061aa.jpg
    3596566603050464061aa.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 63
Last edited: