Introduced fantasy to wife. Help and advice!

the two guys, i shared my now ex girlfriend with discussed condoms before hand, we both agreed to use them, and she knew i had brought some with us, but both men talked her into going bareback, against my wishes
I love it when it takes little to forego condoms

Guys WILL do this, and its is really the womans decision....despite what agreement you may have ahead of time. Most women will want to please thier partner, and sex is a LOT more itnense and personal when done without any protection. Might as well get used to that. CW
So true...

Can I ask how old are you two? How long have you been together? Married? Kids? Number of partners each? Also any religious issues or upbringing that is more conservative?

It will give everyone context to give you better answers.
Married almost 10 years. Kids. She’s had 4. I’ve had about 13. She come from a a religious background but when we first met, we were doing stuff together that religious ppl don’t do. Lol

Reactions: btweets
So just trying to get thoughts, wife and I were talking tonight. I asked if she was mad that I brought up a mmf idea and she said she was “over it”. Then proceeded to tell me I’m a big freak when it comes to sex.

Think she’s put thought into it? How can I advance talks without seeming pushy?

Reactions: Johnfun
Sounds like you might want to let it rest a little. Don’t push for now.
Planning any trips without the children? Sometimes a change in environment helps my wife to do things out of the ordinary.

Reactions: ilovetofu
He's right, back off. Great idea to get her out and away from kids.
Tell her to be proud of her body and wear something sexy.

If she's not up for any of this and still thinks you're a freak...well, its just not gonna work and you may have really damaged things.

Sorry, man.

Reactions: ilovetofu
Couple weeks ago I brought it up to her and at first she was intrigued asking simple questions of “Would they wear a condom” “Where would we find someone” The strangest of them all bc it never was mentioned, “You guys are not going to dp me”. She quickly caught herself and got upset with me. Saying I only use it as leverage to cheat. I said not all all. Then she asked why I’m so interested and I messed up on the response. Told her I was sorry for bringing it up and we can stop discussing. I noticed though when we had sex later that night, she was more turned on like she thought about it.

Last night we were arguing about something else and she brought it back up. Told her I thought we weren’t going to talk about it any more and I reassured her that I wasn’t using it to use it as leverage.

My question for you guys, you think she’s giving it considerate thoughts? What should I do next?
Sounds like she’s really into it deep down