Introducing my cuckolding kink to my conservative gf. She reacted surprisingly well.

wouldn,t it be very kinky i tell her what to wear on a day she can choose,for work&shopping etc?Also for you it,s a turn on knowing she does it for me and not for you,that,s what cuckolding is all about,isn,t it?Please confince her to do this

• Love
Reactions: Wannabe97
wouldn,t it be very kinky i tell her what to wear on a day she can choose,for work&shopping etc?Also for you it,s a turn on knowing she does it for me and not for you,that,s what cuckolding is all about,isn,t it?Please confince her to do this
That would be a turn on. She would wear lacy underwear and choker you bought her before me and her have sex. She would tease me and tell me it is you who bought it to her because she was a good girl.

That would be a turn on. She would wear lacy underwear and choker you bought her before me and her have sex. She would tease me and tell me it is you who bought it to her because she was a good girl.
She told me she loves it to be sexy dressed for me and that she,s willing to be more slutty and naughty for me,only for me she said,how does this makes you feel your wife wants to please me and not you?Be honest!

She told me she loves it to be sexy dressed for me and that she,s willing to be more slutty and naughty for me,only for me she said,how does this makes you feel your wife wants to please me and not you?Be honest!
That is fine with me. Her wish would be my demand.

Although knowing her she would be slutty and naughty for both of us. 😉

I would also send her to you filled by my cum so you have sloppy seconds as well. Masculine race😉

Last edited:
She doesn’t have to be naked under her clothes ask her to wear sexy underwear.
I work in an office and the ladies who are sexy to me are the ones that wear revealing clothing with a glimpse of underwear or lingerie beneath.
Split skirt or wrap over skirt , semi-transparent blouse, hold up stockings, stilettos.
Very conservative and 🔥🔥🔥
There is still this office culture in the uk 🇬🇧.
I agree. I had a married woman who was my owned slave for a while, and I would often instruct her to wear her sexiest lingerie under her office clothes when she went to work, so she would feel sexy while there, and it almost always got her noticed. Especially by one particular young man who was a new employee.

Sounds lovely. How would you do it?
I can let you know. It takes a little time to explain. It's late. I will write it out.

The last couple helped I wrote it out. Then we did a ... thing and I just directed what to do. It's was a big learning moment for the wife/girlfriend.

I will write it out and message you. Goodnight.

Reactions: Wannabe97