Introducing my cuckolding kink to my conservative gf. She reacted surprisingly well.

I am engaged to her for 2 years. We live together. She had zero sexual partners before me so i thought it'd be a bit hard to start to present her my ideas despite that she was surprisingly open to any roleplays and kinks. In these two years we tried basically everything. Except cuckolding. I developed that kink because i always found idea of her exploring her sexuality very alluring. I was impressed that she was virgin before me even though she was 24 and looked well. I wanted her to find more flavors and tastes, with me supporting it.
To note, she usually dresses conservatively but is very dominant in sex, loving to facesit me and ride me. But her kinks stopped with slightest hint of even checking out other men, flirting, teasing etc.
I was afraid she would percieve me as lesser man or break up with me so i decided to start off slowly. But we promised and we always talked EVERYTHING what we had on our mind. This worked perfectly and i wanted to remain honest. I admitted her i had "weird fantasies" just to see her reactions. I was basically admitting that i am turned on by her dressing sluttier and men checking her out. She reacted surprisingly well, saying on few occassions that these are just harmless fantasises.
Fast forward to today, she bought and wore some garments that accentuaded her beautiful apple shaped ass. She wore it outside. It took time until she became comfortable with it. Now she wears it everytime we have sex with longer foreplay. I am always crazed horny by it.
Few days ago i brought up idea of her going braless to city in white t shirt. She is reluctant at it, asking wasn't i jelaous. I answered i wasn't, and that i wanted her to be aware of sexyness her body has. She was a bit surprised by this but i know she found idea sexy.

Yesterday i admitted her having new "weird fantasies". I told her i was feeling guilty because it was a bit beta. She said just to tell them because it was just a fantasy. I admitted imagining her coming from work in miniskirt, admitting to me that her boss flirted with her and teasing me that she would go to coffe with him. I also admitted that i wanted her to dress short skirt without panties on on windy day. I wasn't expecting a particular answer.
She said again that it was just a fantasy and that "of course" she was opened to roleplay it! On 2nd one she reacted "You would want everyone to see my pussy? I'd be better off wearing panties." I was delighted and crazily horny. This is update as of now. I will go easily because i never want to push her into it. Although she is responding pretty well and is comfortable and acceptive.
I see this as way for her pleasure and exploring sexuality. Especially what happened that coincided with these events. She guiltingly admitted to me that half time she had orgasms during sex, she wasn't even sure of having it. She said half of it were not physical even but more of psychological. She said she wasn't sure if it was an orgasm, she didn't want to come out as orgasm faker. She said she felt guilty but of course i consoled her saying its her body. Nothing to feel like a liar about.
I knew she enjoyed our usually gentle sex but this surprise me and made me...horny. This made this fantasy even stronger as of most recently. I want her to have strong clear orgasms. This fueled cuckoldry even more.

I will update on progression here.

She doesn’t have to be naked under her clothes ask her to wear sexy underwear.
I work in an office and the ladies who are sexy to me are the ones that wear revealing clothing with a glimpse of underwear or lingerie beneath.
Split skirt or wrap over skirt , semi-transparent blouse, hold up stockings, stilettos.
Very conservative and 🔥🔥🔥
There is still this office culture in the uk 🇬🇧.

She doesn’t have to be naked under her clothes ask her to wear sexy underwear.
I work in an office and the ladies who are sexy to me are the ones that wear revealing clothing with a glimpse of underwear or lingerie beneath.
Split skirt or wrap over skirt , semi-transparent blouse, hold up stockings, stilettos.
Very conservative and 🔥🔥🔥
There is still this office culture in the uk 🇬🇧.
Damn. So obvious but so sexy idea. If her boss is pleased by how she is dressed and her apple shaped ass can be seen thru fabric, she might get a promotion!
She is soon to get office job where they are demanded to dress like that. Of course i encourage. Hopefully she will return pantyless to me home, because her boss ordered so.

Damn. So obvious but so sexy idea. If her boss is pleased by how she is dressed and her apple shaped ass can be seen thru fabric, she might get a promotion!
She is soon to get office job where they are demanded to dress like that. Of course i encourage. Hopefully she will return pantyless to me home, because her boss ordered so.
If she’s a good cock sucker she will get promoted plus a Lingerie allowance 😉
Any pics?

I am engaged to her for 2 years. We live together. She had zero sexual partners before me so i thought it'd be a bit hard to start to present her my ideas despite that she was surprisingly open to any roleplays and kinks. In these two years we tried basically everything. Except cuckolding. I developed that kink because i always found idea of her exploring her sexuality very alluring. I was impressed that she was virgin before me even though she was 24 and looked well. I wanted her to find more flavors and tastes, with me supporting it.
To note, she usually dresses conservatively but is very dominant in sex, loving to facesit me and ride me. But her kinks stopped with slightest hint of even checking out other men, flirting, teasing etc.
I was afraid she would percieve me as lesser man or break up with me so i decided to start off slowly. But we promised and we always talked EVERYTHING what we had on our mind. This worked perfectly and i wanted to remain honest. I admitted her i had "weird fantasies" just to see her reactions. I was basically admitting that i am turned on by her dressing sluttier and men checking her out. She reacted surprisingly well, saying on few occassions that these are just harmless fantasises.
Fast forward to today, she bought and wore some garments that accentuaded her beautiful apple shaped ass. She wore it outside. It took time until she became comfortable with it. Now she wears it everytime we have sex with longer foreplay. I am always crazed horny by it.
Few days ago i brought up idea of her going braless to city in white t shirt. She is reluctant at it, asking wasn't i jelaous. I answered i wasn't, and that i wanted her to be aware of sexyness her body has. She was a bit surprised by this but i know she found idea sexy.

Yesterday i admitted her having new "weird fantasies". I told her i was feeling guilty because it was a bit beta. She said just to tell them because it was just a fantasy. I admitted imagining her coming from work in miniskirt, admitting to me that her boss flirted with her and teasing me that she would go to coffe with him. I also admitted that i wanted her to dress short skirt without panties on on windy day. I wasn't expecting a particular answer.
She said again that it was just a fantasy and that "of course" she was opened to roleplay it! On 2nd one she reacted "You would want everyone to see my pussy? I'd be better off wearing panties." I was delighted and crazily horny. This is update as of now. I will go easily because i never want to push her into it. Although she is responding pretty well and is comfortable and acceptive.
I see this as way for her pleasure and exploring sexuality. Especially what happened that coincided with these events. She guiltingly admitted to me that half time she had orgasms during sex, she wasn't even sure of having it. She said half of it were not physical even but more of psychological. She said she wasn't sure if it was an orgasm, she didn't want to come out as orgasm faker. She said she felt guilty but of course i consoled her saying its her body. Nothing to feel like a liar about.
I knew she enjoyed our usually gentle sex but this surprise me and made me...horny. This made this fantasy even stronger as of most recently. I want her to have strong clear orgasms. This fueled cuckoldry even more.

I will update on the progression here.
I can coach her to have strong intense orgasms. Multiple ones where she would ejaculate. Reach out, she sounds beautiful.

Reactions: somos2conmuchos